Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,226 members, 7,928,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:20 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman To Pay 73-Year-Old Woman N50k Monthly Salary (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman To Pay 73-Year-Old Woman N50k Monthly Salary (Photos) (27937 Views)

Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information / Apostle Suleman To Launch Mobile Network In The UK / Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Pay 73-Year-Old Woman N50k Monthly Salary (Photos) by subsurface: 5:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
God uses the foolish things to dumbfound the wise..

When they tot they have use otobo propaganda to destroy Suleiman ministry, God was allowing them to do that, so that Suleiman can get a free and cheap publicity that will increase Suleiman greatness..
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Pay 73-Year-Old Woman N50k Monthly Salary (Photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
noble is she stellas mum?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Pay 73-Year-Old Woman N50k Monthly Salary (Photos) by seguno2: 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
olumaxi:
What work his d apostle doing?.....tithing business is d best business

Irrespective of the source of the tithe.
I am sure that Evans, the kidnapper and his family were also paying tithes to whatever church that they attended.
Pastors and prophets no dey get visions of stolen, criminal money but can decode witches and ogbanjes anyhow to excite their lazy congregation.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Pay 73-Year-Old Woman N50k Monthly Salary (Photos) by 0b100100111: 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
Just pray Suleman won't finish this woman from the back behind closed doors

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Pay 73-Year-Old Woman N50k Monthly Salary (Photos) by e10nzy(m): 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
Lol
ovaRAYted:
she be like "how much you don pay me since i start this usher work for your church?" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Pay 73-Year-Old Woman N50k Monthly Salary (Photos) by 0b100100111: 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
subsurface:
God uses the foolish things to dumbfound the wise..

When they tot they have use otobo propaganda to destroy Suleiman ministry, God was allowing them to do that, so that Suleiman can get a free and cheap publicity that will increase Suleiman greatness..

grin grin grin

Re u saying Apostle did not fire Otobo and Daniella?

False!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Pay 73-Year-Old Woman N50k Monthly Salary (Photos) by Project2017(m): 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
doctimonyeka:
My Mentor... Proud of you great man of our time... The world ain't seen nothing yet...

Grace is better....
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Pay 73-Year-Old Woman N50k Monthly Salary (Photos) by PatriotTemidayo: 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
El-rufai e-rats wouldn't like this. cheesy

Let me come and be.............. grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Pay 73-Year-Old Woman N50k Monthly Salary (Photos) by afroniger: 5:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
Robbing Peter to Pay Paul (and the Otobos of this world). undecided

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Pay 73-Year-Old Woman N50k Monthly Salary (Photos) by Gobhanky: 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
Abi sule don dey nack both old and yung.
If it were only males dah got favors frm him
Id have said hez a homo.
But ybis it always women.
Dont forget anytime otobo catches u

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Pay 73-Year-Old Woman N50k Monthly Salary (Photos) by Mactop01: 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2017
Tired of all this television pastors, more grease sir
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Pay 73-Year-Old Woman N50k Monthly Salary (Photos) by gr8eminent(m): 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
It was an awesome moment,,,The Pastor asked her what she does for a living and she said "...I sell firewood". That was it. Placing her under 50k salary for life. Also the Pastor gave 7k transport stipends to stream corps members,,,as a first timer, I saw a practical level of Christianity.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Pay 73-Year-Old Woman N50k Monthly Salary (Photos) by pat077: 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
Good one
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Pay 73-Year-Old Woman N50k Monthly Salary (Photos) by toprealman: 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
Why tell her to stop her biz? Boredom is not a good thing.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Pay 73-Year-Old Woman N50k Monthly Salary (Photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
doctimonyeka:
My Mentor... Proud of you great man of our time... The world ain't seen nothing yet...

Grace is better....

Rather than wait for the world to see your pastor, why dont you aspire for the world to see you?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Pay 73-Year-Old Woman N50k Monthly Salary (Photos) by Chydoskyslark: 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
Yes its good, you have to give out when you have been given.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Pay 73-Year-Old Woman N50k Monthly Salary (Photos) by diva90: 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
you mean there's more besides otobo?

For sure!!! Just more private now grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Pay 73-Year-Old Woman N50k Monthly Salary (Photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
0b100100111:
Just pray Suleman won't finish this woman from the back behind closed doors
Slow down...
Now gently read your comment again.
Does it make sense??
I believe you know the answer now.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Pay 73-Year-Old Woman N50k Monthly Salary (Photos) by doctimonyeka(m): 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ezechinwa:

Rather than wait for the world to see your pastor, why dont you aspire for the world to see you?

Thanks but next time, try minding your business..

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Pay 73-Year-Old Woman N50k Monthly Salary (Photos) by Andypanky: 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
What is that red ribbon during on the mic#don't tell me it a design.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Pay 73-Year-Old Woman N50k Monthly Salary (Photos) by Edelweiss44: 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
Modsenemy:
Suleiman ...Our offering angry angry

When will you have sense this girl? You still think you're a kid, right? To whom brain is given, sense is expected, but this statement doesn't seem to apply to you despite you having been given a brain by God.

Why do you want to claim money that is never yours? You have never given one naira offering in Apostle Suleiman's church, and you are here claiming "our money". Even the members who give offerings there have not complained, and it's you a stranger that knows not your right from your left that now wants to come and complain on behalf of the members of the church? Who sent you work? Pls your help is not needed, so park there and shove it back into your pocket!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Pay 73-Year-Old Woman N50k Monthly Salary (Photos) by jelil01: 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
Modsenemy:
Suleiman ...Our offering angry angry
na pple like u no dey give offering 4 church
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Pay 73-Year-Old Woman N50k Monthly Salary (Photos) by jelil01: 7:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
Edelweiss44:

When will you have sense this girl? You still think you're a kid, right? To whom brain is given, sense is expected, but this statement doesn't seem to apply to you despite you having been given a brain by God.

Why do you want to claim money that is never yours? You have never given one naira offering in Apostle Suleiman's church, and you are here claiming "our money". Even the members who give offerings there have not complained, andO it's you a stranger that knows not your right from your left that now wants to come and complain on behalf of the members of the church? Who sent you work? Pls your help is not needed, so park there and shove it back into your pocket!
asin ehn, ha mata weak me. Later nw, person go say him wan marry ha.

Choi. God forbid bad tin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Pay 73-Year-Old Woman N50k Monthly Salary (Photos) by Godhand1(m): 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
Western!!!!! Suit n tie....this are d two thing I can observe
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Pay 73-Year-Old Woman N50k Monthly Salary (Photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
doctimonyeka:
Thanks but next time, try minding your business..
Yeah I will, pastor worshipper grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Pay 73-Year-Old Woman N50k Monthly Salary (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
you mean there's more besides otobo?

When tomorrow morning you wake up talking to yourself and dancing unclad. Your ppl would be pointing accusing fingers to an old woman in your village.
Learn to enter threads and leave when you have nothing sensesible to say.

Its not compulsory to comment on every thread.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Pay 73-Year-Old Woman N50k Monthly Salary (Photos) by andyanders: 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
That is truly how a man of God should act.Looking after the elderly and the less privileged. God bless him and his family.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Pay 73-Year-Old Woman N50k Monthly Salary (Photos) by RowlandVSP: 8:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
thats good... puting smile on people face cool
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Pay 73-Year-Old Woman N50k Monthly Salary (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
ovaRAYted:
she be like "how much you don pay me since i start this usher work for your church?" grin grin

Na only usher work? What about finishing at her back every time his konji calls.?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Pay 73-Year-Old Woman N50k Monthly Salary (Photos) by YourImaginaryBF: 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
davtosh:

When tomorrow morning you wake up talking to yourself and dancing unclad. Your ppl would be pointing accusing fingers to an old woman in your village.
Learn to enter threads and leave when you have nothing sensesible to say.

Its not compulsory to comment on every thread.
you can eat sh.it and die.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Pay 73-Year-Old Woman N50k Monthly Salary (Photos) by ovaRAYted(m): 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
Austinoiz:

Na only usher work? What about finishing at her back every time his konji calls.?

ask me na...i be her cousin angry

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Pay 73-Year-Old Woman N50k Monthly Salary (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
WabbyOne:
Dem do una go talk. Dem build private school, fly private jet una go talk.

Who do una?

Why pour your frustrations on our men of God?.

Nice one Apostle Suleiman.

Overused sheeple

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Nomthi Odukoya's Funeral Rites Begin Today (Photo) / A Refutation Of The ‘testimony’ Of Charlotte Wells / Charlotte Keckler / Sunday Mbang Is Dead (Methodist Prelate-emeritus Dies At 86)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.