Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,897 members, 7,973,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:38 AM

Amala And Ewedu, Akpu And Uha Soup - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Amala And Ewedu, Akpu And Uha Soup (900 Views)

Molokhia Soup: How Arabs Make Ewedu Soup (Pictures, Video) / Guests Dragging Hot Amala At An Event Abroad (Photos) / Where To Eat Amala And Ewedu In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amala And Ewedu, Akpu And Uha Soup by isidiwent: 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
These two combinations are good for people who wanna have a better taste of Sunday evening..

Please I will advice you not to use a fork, but rather your hands, as being natural makes it very enjoyable...

2 Likes

Re: Amala And Ewedu, Akpu And Uha Soup by wtfcoded: 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
Akpu n oha soup.
I miss it alot cry cry

1 Like

Re: Amala And Ewedu, Akpu And Uha Soup by Probz(m): 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
What if I like one and not the other?
Re: Amala And Ewedu, Akpu And Uha Soup by Adorbs: 10:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
I miss Amala and ewedu, it's been a while. Oh no, why do you have to remind me?.

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare Owoseni (brown Beans Soup) / Lose Belly Fat With These 20 Foods / This Is How To Identify Fake Palm Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.