Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,811 members, 7,889,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:17 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (711176 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by AgentONE(m): 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
stevebent:
someone pls reply
It`s a tricky situation bro, as I have not seen anyone here go through such means but that doesn't mean it can't be done.
So write to your prospective school attaching a copy of the transcript asking if such transcript will be accepted, you can also write to Uniassist too and check `anabim`
Good luck bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by AgentONE(m): 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
akindlesfarm:

hello good afternoon pls the application forms for student visa should be filled in what manner using a computer or hand written?
Also among the requirements is biographical old documents. Can I use my student identity card which is older that fives years .thanks
Any one is cool, I used computer and later realised I omitted something, so o used a black pen to fill it in and it was accepted.
For the Biographicalky old document, I didn't present any during my interview cos my original waec result submitted was more than five years old n it had my passport on it, so your student identity card might also work.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by AgentONE(m): 1:52pm On Oct 16, 2017
Cuzbit1:

thank you all for the good job and I do hope it continues in a better way as it has been,,,, I just wanted to ask if there's any scholarship available for schooling in Germany and what are the requirements for undergraduates studies in Germany,,, your swift response would be appreciated
Though I have my ND in chemical engineering alone
Your ND alone is not sufficient for admission to undergraduate program in Germany, d options are HND, 100Level transcript, A-levels, all these that I mentioned plus ur WAEC result.
U can read up on d previous pages for a more detailed explanation
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by rapheeky(m): 4:11pm On Oct 16, 2017
Pls I want to apply for scholarship..... Can I use my ND to apply?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by rapheeky(m): 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
For undergraduate course
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by manforgu: 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
Hello house,my sister was selected amongst the four lucky persons by their firm for a trip to Europe under a full sponsorship package by their boss. With about 500k in her account, what are her chances of getting the shegen tourist visa bearing in mind that their boss is the one sponsoring their trip
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by hadassaheke(f): 9:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
rapheeky:
Pls I want to apply for scholarship..... Can I use my ND to apply?
No. You'll have to apply with your HND or you enrol in a university and get your 100 level result, and apply with it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by rapheeky(m): 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tel.me ur kidding pls.....so I just wasted two years in to get my ND...dis is fucking funny....I can't even cry...
hadassaheke:

No. You'll have to apply with your HND or you enrol in a university and get your 100 level result, and apply with it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Hayor4real: 10:41pm On Oct 16, 2017

Congratulations!!!!! Negro1986 please what date did you state as "von from- bis to" for Question 12 (Intended duration of stay) of the visa application form.
..Pls can the application form be filled with a computer or just filling by writing
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 17, 2017
Hayor4real:
..Pls can the application form be filled with a computer or just filling by writing
Both. Anyone is acceptable.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Arigold007: 6:37am On Oct 17, 2017
Please haus when does the next set of interviews @embassy for summer 2019 start as this year's own is gone let's start gearing up.
Then is it compulsory to submit transcript even with the degree among documents and what about employment letters of precious employment as its there in my CV
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Arigold007: 6:47am On Oct 17, 2017
Please haus what date does the next set of interviews @embassy for summer 2019 start as this year's own is gone let's start gearing up.
Then is it compulsory to submit transcript even with the degree certificate available among documents and what about employment letters, of precious employment as its there in my CV.Should I present it too.

On the visa application form. Question 12 about: Period intended for stay von (from) ..... to ......
Are we expected to give the current study duration.
On question 7. should we use the same address here in Nigeria after study as I intend to return after my studies

please anyone who has the experience previously on summer semester interviews.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 17, 2017
Arigold007:
Please haus what date does the next set of interviews @embassy for summer 2019 start as this year's own is gone let's start gearing up.
Then is it compulsory to submit transcript even with the degree certificate available among documents and what about employment letters, of precious employment as its there in my CV.Should I present it too.

On the visa application form. Question 12 about: Period intended for stay von (from) ..... to ......
Are we expected to give the current study duration.
On question 7. should we use the same address here in Nigeria after study as I intend to return after my studies

please anyone who has the experience previously on summer semester interviews.

If you already have your admission letter, then apply right away
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Triplekbaby: 7:59am On Oct 17, 2017
Guten Morgen alle. All protocols duely observed. I know this is the German study page, but please i need anyone who has an experience on family reunion to help me out. My husband directed me to this group. He got great help from this forum and he is now studying in germany. I'm currently undergoing the A1 level training at Goethe institute. I'm currently running NYSC. Now the issue is this: my husband wants me to join him as soon as possible because we are newly married. We thought about me visiting in December and then applying for reunion in June, due to my NYSC or apply for reunion in December with the hope of not completing NYSC. or go through study so as not to be dependent on my husband's duration of stay. Please bear in mind that the A1 certificate is valid for just a year and is a requirement for reunion. Thanks in anticipation. I don't know what to do or how to go about all of these. I need your candid opinions and would be glad if anyone can put me through.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by manforgu: 8:10am On Oct 17, 2017
manforgu:
Hello house,my sister was selected amongst the four lucky persons by their firm for a trip to Europe under a full sponsorship package by their boss. With about 500k in her account, what are her chances of getting the shegen tourist visa bearing in mind that their boss is the one sponsoring their trip
Someone should throw light on this.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by EmmaIK: 10:29am On Oct 17, 2017
Hello guys, I have a question regarding German Schengen visa. I followed from part 3 but this part 4 seems to be focused on students so please forgive my mistake if this is the wrong place to post this.

I recently returned from the UK after about 6 years and I applied for a Schengen visa to Germany to spend some time with my GF based there but was refused on the ground that I did not show sufficient ties to Nigeria. The lady that accepted my documents actually told me this might happen but we decided to proceed anyway. Her reason was that I should have applied in the UK because I have been there for the past years. I have previously been granted a Schengen visa by the German consulate in the UK but on this occasion was told to apply in Nigeria if I wanted the full 3 months because I haven't renewed my UK residency permit which is running out within a month.

Now my question is how do i show this ties to Nigeria? Essentially all of my family are here in Nigeria including parents. Is there any other documents i can provide to show ties? I've had a job for years but it is in the UK so i dont think that counts.

Thanks for your response.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jejet1: 10:29am On Oct 17, 2017
Triplekbaby:
my husband wants me to join him as soon as possible because we are newly married.
Congratulation on your new marriage. Happy marriage life.

Triplekbaby:
We thought about me visiting in December and then applying for reunion in June, due to my NYSC or apply for reunion in December with the hope of not completing NYSC.or go through study so as not to be dependent on my husband's duration of stay.
Your chance of getting a visiting visa depends on the financial status of your spouse in Germany; is he on scholarship or personal funding. If its on scholarship; you can apply for visiting and later apply for reunion as you wish. If he is studying on personal funding, you will have to prove to the VO that he is financially okay to invite you. I will advice you to also apply for student visa if he is not on scholarship.
N.B: I also studied here in Germany and presently with a permanent residence; and I am presently processing my wife's visa, so I'm giving my view from my own perspective.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by esdajo: 11:24am On Oct 17, 2017
Hello house. Does anyone have some Euros for sale at an affordable rate? PM me please. Thanks in advance!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Brianmandy(m): 11:34am On Oct 17, 2017
Hello guys..
Please those who used red star xpress to pick up their Visa's..please how long does it take for it to be delivered to you from the embassy..
I sent my passport and insurance last week since then no news ..not even a confirmation of receipt .I can't even track my prepaid courier envelope as the waybill number is not yet registered in their system. I don't even know the state of my documents and passport...
How long does it really take the embassy to put a stamp and send back? Please what should I do?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Brianmandy(m): 11:39am On Oct 17, 2017
Yes that reminds me ...can someone do health insurance and enrollment in Germany in just 1 day?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Triplekbaby: 11:39am On Oct 17, 2017
jejet1:

Congratulation on your new marriage. Happy marriage life.

Your chance of getting a visiting visa depends on the financial status of your spouse in Germany; is he on scholarship or personal funding. If its on scholarship; you can apply for visiting and later apply for reunion as you wish. If he is studying on personal funding, you will have to prove to the VO that he is financially okay to invite you. I will advice you to also apply for student visa if he is not on scholarship.
N.B: I also studied here in Germany and presently with a permanent residence; and I am presently processing my wife's visa, so I'm giving my view from my own perspective.

thank you so much.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by promise044: 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
house am new and in need some information please
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by promise044: 2:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
I need some one to guide me on how to apply for admission
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by originalwarriman(m): 2:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
promise044:
house am new and in need some information please

you have to state the information you need.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Negro1986(m): 5:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
Hayor4real:

Both can work, but I did mine with system
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by promise044: 6:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
I want to apply for masters hw do I go about dat
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Hayor4real: 11:28pm On Oct 17, 2017
Hello pls what can we use for biographical old documents because it is among the listed things for student visa application
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 1:47am On Oct 18, 2017
@Hayor4real,

You can use library card, baptism card or vaccination card for biological old documents. Also, any other document older than 5 years issued by any authority containing your full name will be accepted.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by promise044: 5:02am On Oct 18, 2017
pls I need information and a step by step on how to apply for masters in German university. pls some one should help.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Odingo1: 6:43am On Oct 18, 2017
manforgu:
You don't need to present your own account because your sponsor is responsible for your trip

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.