Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,303 members, 7,904,285 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 11:20 AM

My Phone Conversation From London Shows Buhari Will Soon Be Back-nans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Phone Conversation From London Shows Buhari Will Soon Be Back-nans (563 Views)

INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim / Press Statement PDP: Uyo Rally Shows Buhari Has Lost All Political Footholds / Abdulkarim Dauda & Mike Okiro's Leaked Phone Conversation On Police Promotion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Phone Conversation From London Shows Buhari Will Soon Be Back-nans by Marvelly10(m): 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
The national association of Nigerian students(NANS) on Sunday called on Nigerians to pray for the quick recovery of President mohammadu Buhari instead of wishing him dead.
NANS President Mr Chinonso Obasi,in a statement in Abuja said,his conversation with the presidency on 22 July 2017 shows the president is recuperating fast and would be back soon.He said it was unfair for Nigerians to politicize the presidents health.
He called on Nigerians to be more patriotic than political.Obasi said the demands of all Nigerian students was unveiled on 19 July at a commemoration of his one year in office as NANS President.

Re: My Phone Conversation From London Shows Buhari Will Soon Be Back-nans by Marvelly10(m): 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
skynaijar..com
Re: My Phone Conversation From London Shows Buhari Will Soon Be Back-nans by jay2pee(m): 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ok
Re: My Phone Conversation From London Shows Buhari Will Soon Be Back-nans by sarrki(m): 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
Baba his sound

A lot of bp will rise very soon

180/120

1 Like

Re: My Phone Conversation From London Shows Buhari Will Soon Be Back-nans by sarrki(m): 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
jay2pee:
Ok

More than OK

Can you now see that mazi is in deep wahala ?
Re: My Phone Conversation From London Shows Buhari Will Soon Be Back-nans by HisSexcellency(m): 8:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
The national association of Nigerian students(NANS) on Sunday called on Nigerians to pray for the quick recovery of President mohammadu Buhari instead of wishing him dead.

I don tire for the above lines angry angry if prayers were the key, why then is the president in a London hospital and not a prayer house. Everything is not prayers.
Let us be honest with ourselves for once and do the right thing. God can not do for a man what man can do for himself.
Re: My Phone Conversation From London Shows Buhari Will Soon Be Back-nans by nextprince: 9:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mr Chinonso Obasi is an ewedu gulping afonja. grin grin grin

Ipork miscreants are bunch of cursed illiterates.
Re: My Phone Conversation From London Shows Buhari Will Soon Be Back-nans by Eralia: 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
Buhari should be declared incapacitated.
this cannot happen in a normal and forward moving country
i voted for him
but clinging to power at all cost is a new evel of low
He should resign! its not like his presence makes any difference though
HE is hindering PYO.
Re: My Phone Conversation From London Shows Buhari Will Soon Be Back-nans by NobleAngell(f): 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hmmmm okay. That's good for him... Can't wish anyone dead but he should come back with solution to the problems he had created. Hope to see you soon sir.

(1) (Reply)

Join The #ourmumudondo Campaign And Take A Stand For A Better Nigeria / The School's Governing Boards (SGB) Policy Is Yielding Fruit / When The Bad Meets The Worse...... Lai Mohamed Meets Lauretta Onochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.