Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,083 members, 7,939,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:44 AM

Actress Damilola Adegbite Debunks Her Marriage In Crises - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Damilola Adegbite Debunks Her Marriage In Crises (424 Views)

Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite / Nollywood Actress Damilola Adegbite Stuns In New Photos / Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh’s Marriage Crashes? (Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Damilola Adegbite Debunks Her Marriage In Crises by UPDISTIC7: 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nollywood actress Damilola Adegbite known for playing Thelema Duke in the soap opera Tinsel, has finally addressed the rumours surrounding her marriage to actor Chris Attoh which was reported to have been undergoing crises.
The rumour of her marriage divorce was rife in social media early this year. Concern over the marriage of the 32 year old actress became worrisome after she refused to wish him well on their last anniversary on social media.

In a recent interview, the actress came out to address the rumour stating that her marriage was intact and devoid of any crises as been reported in the social media. The rumour hadn’t been addressed by both Damilola Adegbite and her Ghanaian husband until now.

According to the star of Flower Girl “Part of the price that we pay for being famous is the rumour they peddle against us. Some people believe that they have an opinion about your personal life and anyone can just say anything that they like at any time. I don’t know where the rumour of my marriage crisis emanated from; neither do I know how it started but we don’t pay attention to things like that. We are used to such talks and we have been in this industry for years, so you can throw anything you want at me or talk about my career. I don’t know where that came from but my marriage is fine.”

She further expressed shock at the news that her marriage was in crises. “People react to things differently but I laughed when I saw the news. From my post on Instagram, people could see that I was having a ball with the rumour. I probably had a bowl of popcorn in my hand as I was reading the comments and we laughed about it. You just need to understand that in this industry, the more you look, the less you see. Sometimes, the things you think you know are not true and vice versa. People just need to realize that everybody has their personal lives and we would rather keep it that way.”

Damilola Adegbite and Chris Attoh who both starred in the soap opera Tinsel and movie Flower Girl got married in 2015 and both have a child.

SOURCE: http://www.dambela.com/2017/07/23/actress-damilola-adegbite-debunks-marriage-crises/
Re: Actress Damilola Adegbite Debunks Her Marriage In Crises by Eralia: 8:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
FTC! HOPING THIS MAKES IT TO FRONT PAGE
Re: Actress Damilola Adegbite Debunks Her Marriage In Crises by ibkkk(f): 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
We don hear.
Re: Actress Damilola Adegbite Debunks Her Marriage In Crises by wunmi590(m): 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
Upcoming Afro RnB / Pop Singer Emyxcel officially plans dropping he's 1st album titled EXCEPTIONAL. He said he's not signed under any label and wished to be signed to a label to express his God given talent..the Album consists of 10song..

He's a graduate of Elect/Elect.Engineering from IMO UNIVERSITY owerri and hails from IMO State Nigeria. He has been a stage performer right from he's school days in IMSU with the likes of Xbusta ( currently with 5star music) , Egbeigwe (Nollywood Actor) etc..he has no music video yet but wished to release the upcoming album under any label he is official signed to. Follow on IG- @emy_xcel , Facebook - www.Facebook.com , Twitter - @emy_xcel. Contact: 07033888224

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Military Authorise Rita Dominic's '76' Team To Shoot Boko Haram Movie / Mom Shut Down Stranger For Inappropriate Comment About Her Three Kids In A Mall / Donald Trump Cries Out Over China Making Billions Of Dollars Yearly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.