Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,068 members, 7,880,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:13 PM

#ponzi: GHWX Silently Crashes Second Time As Participants Loss Several Millions - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / #ponzi: GHWX Silently Crashes Second Time As Participants Loss Several Millions (561 Views)

Trial Of Coronavirus Vaccine Underway As Participants Get First Dose. / Bus Carrying Bauchi Students Crashes On Their Way For Excursion In Kano. Photos / MMM Resumes Fully as Participants Are Matched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#ponzi: GHWX Silently Crashes Second Time As Participants Loss Several Millions by glancenaija: 3:21am On Jul 24, 2017
GHWX which stands for Get Help Worldwide Xclusive is a ponzi site that started late last year in Nigeria. In march this year, the ponzi site crashed silently and immediately came back almost two weeks after with excuses that they had been attacked by enemies and haters of the site. They promised to pay their participants their outstanding money that was unpaid before the crash. The site has been operating since then until last week when they announced on their site that they had been attacked by a “Wanna Cry” virus. This was later followed by a total shutdown of the site. Participants of the scheme are already lamenting as they felt they had been duped by the so-called administrators of the site who actually claimed they are not Nigerians.

A participant who spoke to glancenaija said, “I don’t think Ghwx can ever come back again, and even if they do, who else will be willing to provide help in a system that has failed twice. I’m sure they will need people to provide help first to pay the huge outstanding in the system which i know will not be possible. As for me, i have already accepted my fate and move on.”

http://glancenaija.com/2017/07/24/ponzi-ghwx-silently-crashes-second-time-participants-loss-several-millions-naira/

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Reuben Abati / The Discrimination Against Teenagers On This Forum Need To Stop / Twitter Rolls Out 280 Characters For Everyone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.