Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,741 members, 7,879,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:18 PM

John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) (34044 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia. IPOB Members Welcome Him / Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Josmila(m): 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
[quote author=PDJT post=58782305]

-No. It will not drop.

-Restoration of Republic of Biafra is not only for Biafrans to separately determine their political status in the comity of Nations, as it should have been before the colonialists turned up, it is also for Justice for millions of Biafrans slain by the genocidist Nigerian state.
-Nigerians need to respect this our civil decision.[/quote
]

I don't think the elites will share line of thoughts
Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by PDJT: 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
[quote author=Josmila post=58784680][/quote]

-There is no "elite" without the people. We're not even counting on those suppose elites because we know Nigeria benefits them and their families. How do you convince a man to reduced his salary by 90%? I't won't happen, so we shall continue our fight for Freedom without them.
Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by hakimi1974(m): 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
this dan fulani self. too much burukutu consumption, will not allow some people to reason well.
Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by maxwell767(m): 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
sarrki:

Tell us the new definition

Igbos are terrorist

Sarrki If BIAFRA is SYNONYMOUS with TERRORISTS then I don't think you have a clue on what TERROR REALLY IS....

undecided.

If u had said REBELS then it is quite understandable

But because u brain has been deeply affected by deadly zombie virus

I see no reason someone or anyone here to argue or alter a responds to u...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by win3k: 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
myright:
Former lecturer with the Kaduna State University, Dr. John Danfulani and also the leader of the southern kaduna organisation, who was remanded in the Kaduna Prison for criticizing the administrative style of Nasir El-Rufai pays a solidarity Visit to the home of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. He said Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is a great leader who would save Christians from the murderous Nigeria, while he also backed the restoration of Biafra.

Wake me up when the war starts and coward ibos start running abroad!
Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by belente(m): 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
Buharia why
Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by bellenornor(f): 4:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Yes...!! My Senior in GSS Kachia and my own SUG prez in ABU..
Kadara bros...

Want more....
I served in kafanchan.. Was in kachia a couple of times. GSS kachia precisely
Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Reggiz(m): 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nice One Mr. Kanu....We dey ur back.
Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by oluwazoba: 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
sarrki:

Kanu ,Igbos and sympathizers online are all terrorist
i think this sarrki shaki is a mad man grin
sarrki:

Kanu ,Igbos and sympathizers online are all terrorist
i think this sarrki shaki is a mad man
Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by DerideGull(m): 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
sarrki:

So you want me to support terrorism ?

Nop

I am not ipob miscreants

I can safely say you are ignorant of the word, terrorism. You have show the sign of not too good upstairs.
Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Awoo88: 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
Una dey see wetin dulladinho don this KANU guy into/a rallying point for disgruntled discomfited citizens
Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by myhotbrain: 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
dignity33:
I find it difficult to believe how some people differciate Igbo or Biafra from Nigerdelta, history has always show that most Nigerdelta are Igbo Speaking and a such always stand together even during the war as Biafra, in 1966 during the first coup that lead to massacre of Igbos in the North which was tag as Igbo coup was lead by those Nigerdelta ( Chukwuma Kadunna Nzogwu ) that today they are differciating as Igbo but was called Igbo coup which lead to massacred of Igbos in Nigeria. No body called it Nigerdelta coup even Igbos never said Nzogwu is not from Southeast and tag it to Nigerdelta.

My questions to those who think that Nnamdi kanu is stupid by insisting that Nigerdelta is Biafra are?

Was Obj, Gowon, Babangida, Buhari among other knows that Igbos or Biafra are different from Nigerdelta when they are busy bombing and killing the Biafrans during the war? How many Westerners or Northerner Nigeria civilian lost their life during the war but go to Biafrans region ask 2/3 families lost their love's ones.

Travel to North today apart from Yoruba they see a delta or river person as Igbos simple because they know there is no different except State, that is why the audio record that gone viral only differ Yoruba from those to be killed after 1 October without out separating Nigerdelta from Igbos . Igbos always known to fight for Nigerdelta during oppression because Igbos see them as a brothers and sisters. NDDC Bill in Nigerdelta succeed because of Igbo as Senate President, GEJ was President because FEC members from Igbos stand with Him thanks for Brave Dora who raised Alarm when is Obvious they are denial him that right as President, Igbos are still punished in Nigeria in this present Administration and tag five percent because they stood by the side of GEJ even when all has deserted him.

If is not for oil in Nigerdelta will any Yoruba or Housa said that NK is stupid by including Nigerdelta as Biafra which still obvious that Biafra are not only Igbos or 5 eastern state, Igbos are not parasites they are always known to be hard Working most of Countries with great Economy don't have oil, Examples Japan, China, USA, Germany, France, Switzerland, South Africa, Mauritius . E.T.C

Since Housas and Yoruba have being ruling Nigeria what has Nigeria citizen benefits travel to South Africa you will be ashamed of Nigeria, today all what we hear is their children graduating from UK, US while the poor masses are Hungry without common Electricity in 21century, no Social welfare even to old or disable Nigeria. South Africa Government pay old Age grant, child, disability what have we benefit from this Country leadership even from so call oil they are fighting for. Is time to divide this thing call Nigeria because nothing good Will come out of it simple because they will not allowed Igbo man who can perfectly modernized this Country with a good leadership style.

If Igbos and Nigerdeltans are brothers and sisters, why are Igbos still crying marginalization and IPOB/Biafra when one of their illustrious son GEJ was just relieved as president 2yrs ago after serving 6yrs as president and 2yrs as vice president?

Na only una waka come?

Na only Igbos be minority tribe for Naija?

1 Like

Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
I want to be like Nnamdi Kanu. I want to fight for My peoples right like him. What a man!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by GodIsBiafran: 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
Kyase:
first and foremost where my 5k grin
TERKIMBI01 dont get carried away, the other these ipob members told me, im related to fulani because im TIV, that benue is idoma and igede land which both are igbos. That we are not needed. So better watch your back

bros pay me my 5k

typical zoogerian - so you wanna reap where you have not sowed? This is why Biafra MUST come no matter what!
Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by GodIsBiafran: 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
Josmila:

[s]Before you chase him with a cane, you need to know that he's right though. Osita Chidoka was in the front burners with Nnamdi Kanu especially with regards to securing his bail. One would have thought he'll be an unapologetic supporter of Kanu and the cause.

But the same Osita contesting as Governor in Anambra state in the next election in the Federal Republic of Nigeria, not Biafra. The question is; what changed overnight? Is he confused? You can't be blowing with different sides of your mouth fam.

So, in essense, the elites are using you bro. The sooner you realise this, the better.[/s]

who is this deluded zoological monkey? please say something sensible for once in your pathetic life.
Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by GodIsBiafran: 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
EricIyke:
I want to be like Nnamdi Kanu.
I want to fight for My peoples right like him.
What a man!

Another sensible non-Igbo on Nairaland. The message is spreading. Afonjas CANNOT stop it.

2 Likes

Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by prodigy24: 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
myhotbrain:

If Igbos and Nigerdeltans are brothers and sisters, why are Igbos still crying marginalization and IPOB/Biafra when one of their illustrious son GEJ was just relieved as president 2yrs ago after serving 6yrs as president and 2yrs as vice president?

Na only una waka come?

Na only Igbos be minority tribe for Naija?
You know, I used to wonder why igbo people are so different from other ethnic group, both in looks,ability etc. This your comment right here says it all...
We are not crying over not having a president, rather we are fighting for a system that will work....

2 Likes

Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by dumodust(m): 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
GodIsBiafran:
UN-referendum will SHOW that the people of Southern Kaduna WANT to join Biafra
cheesy grin
Oh God!
You guys are pathetic
So southern kaduna is no longer in the zoo that massacred igbos during the war
This midget travels all the way from the north to give NK a feel good dhick suckk and the dude actually receives him grin cheesy
Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Josmila(m): 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

who is this deluded zoological monkey? please say something sensible for once in your pathetic life.

I feel so sorry for you. Speaking of delusion, it fits you perfectly. Like I said earlier, you're being used son, the earlier you know the better for you
Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by GodIsBiafran: 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
dumodust:

[s]cheesy grin
Oh God!
You guys are pathetic
So southern kaduna is no longer in the zoo that massacred igbos during the war
This midget travels all the way from the north to give NK a feel good dhick suckk and the dude actually receives him grin cheesy[/s]

Onye kai-kai
Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by GodIsBiafran: 6:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
Josmila:

[s]I feel so sorry for you. Speaking of delusion, it fits you perfectly. Like I said earlier, you're being used son, the earlier you know the better for you[/s]

Onye kai-kai
Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Terkimbi01: 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
Kyase:
first and foremost where my 5k grin
TERKIMBI01 dont get carried away, the other these ipob members told me, im related to fulani because im TIV, that benue is idoma and igede land which both are igbos. That we are not needed. So better watch your back

bros pay me my 5k

I am not easily moved by emotions

someone's opinion about me does not really count so much.

the difference between the people of northern Nigeria and eastern Nigeria are so obvious for all to see.

if I have the chance to make the choice, I prefer any day and anytime to run things with eastern people than the northerners.

1 Like

Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Kyase(m): 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
Terkimbi01:

I am not easily moved by emotions

someone's opinion about me does not really count so much.

the difference between the people of northern Nigeria and eastern Nigeria are so obvious for all to see.

if I have the chance to make the choice, I prefer any day and anytime to run things with eastern people than the northerners.

where do you belong, east, north or middle belt. Stay one place
Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Josmila(m): 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Onye kai-kai

Onyeara, o wen ihe ozo ichoro ikwu?
Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
sarrki:

Be careful of your language hear grandpa

Stop promoting terrorism

Stop aiding and abetting criminals

This fool is too far gone.

Ignore him.
Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by fumiswtpusy(f): 10:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
Tinubu is suppose to be fighting for us what is it doing.these is not time to shine his amazing teeth.let him start preparing for our country with that bamboo obasanjo.
Let them do something becuase nigeria will break up very soon we yorubas needs to be prepared.
Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by IJOBA2: 11:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
madridguy:
Kanu should call me for prayer against enemies within. shocked
WHO HACKED YOUR ACCOUNTshocked
Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by OkaiCorne(m): 11:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
myright:
Former lecturer with the Kaduna State University, Dr. John Danfulani and also the leader of the southern kaduna organisation, who was remanded in the Kaduna Prison for criticizing the administrative style of Nasir El-Rufai pays a solidarity Visit to the home of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. He said Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is a great leader who would save Christians from the murderous Nigeria, while he also backed the restoration of Biafra.

I'm just a neutral observer... but hate him or like him, one thing is certain, Nnamdi Kanu is a symbol of freedom from oppression and tyrannical rule. He might not be perfect in the way he goes about achieving his goals, but I admire him for his guts and courage where others would have chickened out.

I am from the middle belt and with the way I see things going... No one can stop the SUN RISING from the EAST. The seeds of a new nation has taken roots.

2 Likes

Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by DCONE1(m): 11:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
drake2000x:
Afonjas
Dem get sumtin wey i observe ....na only afonja Naim Igbos get mouth to insult ....why you una no dey curse Arewa youth?
Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nowenuse: 1:16am On Jul 25, 2017
Yuji:
We all know southern Kaduna is made up of mostly Hausa Christians and that is why they are always attacked during any crises. Why can't Nigerians stop being tribalistic for once? undecided

Southern Kaduna people are not Hausas please. They are just like Plateau, Nasarawa or Taraba people. They have their own ethnic groups and languages. And yes they are 99% christians.

2 Likes

Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:35am On Jul 25, 2017
Gozie gi nwa nnem Nna. wink
Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Kc3000: 6:21am On Jul 25, 2017
There are many oppressed and disenfranchised groups in the Islamic Republic of Nigeria. In truth, as Biafra gathers momentum, many of them, even those that reflexively opposed Biafra would find the courage via Biafra to challenge the status quo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From China (photos) / Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Tinubu As Akpabio Defects To APC From PDP / 2023: Implications Of Atiku’s Selection Of Okowa As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.