Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,636 members, 7,914,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:41 AM

Guys Advice.. I'm About Bleeping A Divorced-single Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Advice.. I'm About Bleeping A Divorced-single Lady (3612 Views)

A Divorced Single Mother Wrote / Should I Marry A Divorced Single Mum? Help! / Abuja Big Guy Bleeping A Slut In A Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Advice.. I'm About Bleeping A Divorced-single Lady by Doyin400l(m): 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
I'm in my house come and beat me. If my English is not sound then I think u need to go back to that Jamb class across the main road and learn the proper use of words and dictions. A Lagos born and breed up goonz like me know his onions. Stfu all.!!!

Bye for now.
Re: Guys Advice.. I'm About Bleeping A Divorced-single Lady by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
He only need ur advise na grin grin
IamAirforce1:
Your English sucks.

And I think you should focus more on how to be successful in life bro

Woman yansh dey rearrange destiny o

Re: Guys Advice.. I'm About Bleeping A Divorced-single Lady by thestevens: 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
what kinda English do you wanna impact?
Re: Guys Advice.. I'm About Bleeping A Divorced-single Lady by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
op na when she use ur akamu for one fetish tin dats when ur eyes go open cheesy
Re: Guys Advice.. I'm About Bleeping A Divorced-single Lady by Olanrefront3355(m): 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
whitebeard:
Op for iamairforec1 to tell u your English sucks, your condition is not ordinary.

Damn! grin

Re: Guys Advice.. I'm About Bleeping A Divorced-single Lady by Doyin400l(m): 11:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
lefulefu:
op na when she use ur akamu for one fetish tin dats when ur eyes go open cheesy
Hmmnn
Re: Guys Advice.. I'm About Bleeping A Divorced-single Lady by greencard: 12:58am On Jul 25, 2017
Well I'm more concern about your life and safety than your english

Here is another side of the coin you should consider.

You have sex with an illiterate divorcée..she may start to like u beyond The normal and may start to imagine she can have more

Now she starts to think like. "how about I get married to this sweet corper, (I know how some indigenes can trip for corpers alot), now she start to fantasize about marriage and may likely chip it into your discussion jokingly and watch your reactions Intently.

Now you may waved it off jokingly as well or try to be diplomatic about it... But I doubt if she will let it slide without a fight..

She may then try to go to one Baba or iya for help ( you definitely know what I mean) and that may be it...she may get pregnant no matter how safe you thought you did it..and guy u may be trapped by it to marry her legally

I guess you know the rest

A word they say is enough for the wise

Goodluck
Re: Guys Advice.. I'm About Bleeping A Divorced-single Lady by EmyLeo(m): 2:34am On Jul 25, 2017
fvck a woman with 3kids? with all your community babes..undecided

#dont worry, you will still see nd meet what you are looking for...
Re: Guys Advice.. I'm About Bleeping A Divorced-single Lady by Doyin400l(m): 4:27am On Jul 28, 2017
greencard:
Well I'm more concern about your life and safety than your english

Here is another side of the coin you should consider.

You have sex with an illiterate divorcée..she may start to like u beyond The normal and may start to imagine she can have more

Now she starts to think like. "how about I get married to this sweet corper, (I know how some indigenes can trip for corpers alot), now she start to fantasize about marriage and may likely chip it into your discussion jokingly and watch your reactions Intently.

Now you may waved it off jokingly as well or try to be diplomatic about it... But I doubt if she will let it slide without a fight..

She may then try to go to one Baba or iya for help ( you definitely know what I mean) and that may be it...she may get pregnant no matter how safe you thought you did it..and guy u may be trapped by it to marry her legally

I guess you know the rest

A word they say is enough for the wise

Goodluck
@greencard..Well said bro even me sef don dey fear oo.. After spending many years for University na this kind thing dem one use get me.. Thanks anyway.
Re: Guys Advice.. I'm About Bleeping A Divorced-single Lady by Doyin400l(m): 4:28am On Jul 28, 2017
EmyLeo:
fvck a woman with 3kids? with all your community babes..undecided

#dont worry, you will still see nd meet what you are looking for...
Abeg Park well

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Celebrates Her 18th Birthday.. But Folks Are Saying She’s Not 18! / How Do I Solve My Problem Of Infatuation: Extreme weird love and likeness for me / Is There Any Reason For This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.