Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,157 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:09 AM

Us Visa Refusal - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Us Visa Refusal (1849 Views)

US Visa Lottery Application (DV-2020) Begins (APPLY) / National Assembly Plans To Shut Down Bet9ja Over Refusal To Pay N42.153m Winning / Us Visa Refusal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Us Visa Refusal by walexda2002: 7:22am On Jul 24, 2017
Guys pls I was given refusal letter in B1/B2 visa interview, and when I login to my profile with them, they still wrote that my passport is still with the US embassy consulate.
Pls what can I do? Because my passport is with me and not with them.

Re: Us Visa Refusal by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 24, 2017
Maybe they are yet to update the real status on the internet. Since you were interviewed and denied a visa, and your passport with a blue paper was given to you.....No two ways about it bro, you've been denied.

They will still update it on the internet

(1) (Reply)

Revealed! What Buhari Told Me About Biafra Agitations – Umahi / Throw Away That Degree Otherwise You Will Die Poor / Trending Nigerian Gospel Songs 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.