Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,621 members, 7,918,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:08 PM

WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] (28452 Views)

JAMB Releases 2019 Results - See How To Check Your Result / WAEC Releases 2018 WASSCE Results: How To Check / Breaking: Waec Finally Released 2017 May/june WASSCE Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
OgaBuhari:
fool. Jamb is the real deal and yet the three universities in South West, UI unilag and OAU admits mainly thru waec grades.
Mumu
Abi oloriburuku leleyi ni grin

Get out of your caves in East, come to Lagos and be part of civilisation, you'll not hear cheesy

I'm sure you typed this shiit in the comfort of your thatched roof mud hut

Na your papa dey admit them with WAEC only abi. Amukunmeko grin

3 Likes

Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nne5:

Lol @the bolded.
You're either kidding or trolling.
Prove me wrong.

3 Likes

Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by beberebe: 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
pennywys:
Abia emerged first after, so much malpractices, mind you I'm from Abia and I know what my people are up to.

Call those candidates, give the something to defend their credit result and I bet you they won't have something more than f9.

So much malpractices in Aba, ministry of education should do something about it. The recent jamb was just pay ur money let machinery write for you. I was there, I can testify to that

Afonja claiming ABIA
Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
ibe123:
illiterate when has mock exam becomes the main exam.
Ani didirin ni yin seh! grin

E ponu, e tun p'oda cheesy

The MOCK exams are on the same level of difficulty as the actual exam

3 Likes

Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by awuf2008: 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
What happen to SW? Gov.Fayose wetin happen?
Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by tokun45(f): 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
I served in abia state being first my foot, answers are usually written on the board from textbooks, to copy from the board was difficult for some sef, those special ones had their exam written for them by teachers. My ppa then we have just 15 sss3 students during waec, those who sat for exam were over 200 including some old people. They perform well in waec good but why don't most of them further their studies. angryI served in abia state being first my foot, answers are usually written on the board from textbooks, to copy from the board was difficult for some sef, those special ones had their exam written for them by teachers. My ppa then we have just 15 sss3 students during waec, those who sat for exam were over 200 including some old people. They perform well in waec good but why don't most of them further their studies.
Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by Ugosample(m): 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
tokun45:
I served in abia state being first my foot, answers are usually written on the board from textbooks, to copy from the board was difficult for some sef, those special ones had their exam written for them by teachers. My ppa then we have just 15 sss3 students during waec, those who sat for exam were over 200 including some old people. They perform well in waec good but why don't most of them further their studies. angryI served in abia state being first my foot, answers are usually written on the board from textbooks, to copy from the board was difficult for some sef, those special ones had their exam written for them by teachers. My ppa then we have just 15 sss3 students during waec, those who sat for exam were over 200 including some old people. They perform well in waec good but why don't most of them further their studies.

I guess it's a nationwide problem

malpractice
Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by kelly72: 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
zxcvb:
choi see states that got their results as a result of exam malpractice..
So funny...... Let's see jamb success rate cuz I think jamb is the only exam that has been able to curb exam malpractice to some level.
waec and neco exam malpractice rates are too high

Go check the JAMB statistics. East and south south hold the aces there.
Google it and inform yourself bro, no be mouth.
Who pass u pass u
Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 25, 2017
kelly72:

Go check the JAMB statistics. East and south south hold the aces there. Google it and inform yourself bro, no be mouth. Who pass u pass u
Dude in jamb South west leads the pack check it out on google and stop this falsehood
Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by ItzTipson(m): 9:54am On Jul 26, 2017
Those that served in Rivers state will know Rivers at the second position is a big scam!!.
Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by kelly72: 11:39am On Jul 26, 2017
zxcvb:

Dude in jamb South west leads the pack
check it out on google and stop this falsehood

Lol
Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by Marcelini(m): 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
tokun45:

You are just a jealous bitter Yoruba man. I served in a SW state too. And the exam malpractice there will make the devil go mad.
But the problem is that most of the SW students were dullards, and copied what was written on the board for them verbatim with no input what so ever of their own. And the end result was massive failure as the WAEC markers are not stupid, they must have noticed that everyone was writing similar things and had marked them all poorly.

A typical SE student is brilliant and naturally intelligent. If you copy answers for them on the board, they won't copy them verbatim, they would modify them and add their own inputs individually, giving the work a form of originality and distinctiveness from those of their fellow students. Enough to convince the WAEC marker that the students were not copying each other.
The end result would be high marks and overall high performance by the school.

So, what ever way you flip it. Taking exam malpractice as a constant in most Nigerian secondary school these days, SE students are generally more hardworking than their SW counterparts, and it does show in their respective WAEC performances.

No need for unnecessary bitterness and calumny campaign like you are doing. Just go work on your people.
Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by tokun45(f): 1:16am On Jul 28, 2017
Marcelini:

You are just a jealous bitter Yoruba man. I served in a SW state too. And the exam malpractice there will make the devil go mad.
But the problem is that most of the SW students were dullards, and copied what was written on the board for them verbatim with no input what so ever of their own. And the end result was massive failure as the WAEC markers are not stupid, they must have noticed that everyone was writing similar things and had marked them all poorly.

A typical SE student is brilliant and naturally intelligent. If you copy answers for them on the board, they won't copy them verbatim, they would modify them and add their own inputs individually, giving the work a form of originality and distinctiveness from those of their fellow students. Enough to convince the WAEC marker that the students were not copying each other.
The end result would be high marks and overall high performance by the school.

So, what ever way you flip it. Taking exam malpractice as a constant in most Nigerian secondary school these days, SE students are generally more hardworking than their SW counterparts, and it does show in their respective WAEC performances.

No need for unnecessary bitterness and calumny campaign like you are doing. Just go work on your people.
why the haste generalisation am not a male neither am I Yoruba, pls speak for yourself

How can I be jealous of empty barrel
��������
Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by Marcelini(m): 2:48am On Jul 29, 2017
tokun45:

why the haste generalisation am not a male neither am I Yoruba, pls speak for yourself

How can I be jealous of empty barrel
��������

Your sound bitter and male. Anyone can claim anything on the internet.
Either way, your biased post driven out of jealousy and innate hate had already been addressed. Whether you are a she male or from Benin Republic at this point, is immaterial.
Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by timchuks87: 10:09am On Dec 27, 2017
Hello Guys!

This is a Candid way on How to Pass your WASSCE in 2018.

Thank you.
Don't Forget to Share, Like and Subscribe!!
[url]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VM-XqVhcSI[/url]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Profile Of Professor Kayode Adebowale VC Of University Of Ibadan / 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam / Lagos Government Shuts Chrisland School Over Whitney Adeniran’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.