Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,903 members, 7,872,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:39 AM

Which One Should Come First? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which One Should Come First? (539 Views)

Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship / Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football / Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which One Should Come First? by Chrysz(m): 9:11am On Jul 24, 2017
My friend family is tearing apart please i need your opinions, whatever you say right here i ll take to her. She is not happy in her marriage now she is considering divorce. my question is SHOULD SHE TAKE HER HAPPINESS PRECEDES THE HER KIDS WELFARE AND HAPPINESS. Kindly help her family.

(1) (Reply)

Wow!!! Check Out Bimbo As She Celebrates Her Bday With Lovely Photos / I Want To Bleep Safia She Is A HOE / Permanent Solution To Premature Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.