Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:14 AM

Sweet Revenge.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sweet Revenge.. (769 Views)

The Revenge cheating Mentality Of Ladies. / Sex For Revenge (wrong Turn). Only For Adult's 18+ Film / How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweet Revenge.. by unilagfreshest(m): 10:58am On Jul 24, 2017
As I was wondering joblessly ,through romance section this morning, I stumbled upon a young mans thread lamentating about how his gf is about to leave him helplessly .
I felt pity for him not because of the looming breakup but because have once been in such a fantastic mess... that was what brought about the thought.
I am a lazy writer, so will quickly hit it as fast as possible.
I believe one of such fellows like him(previous op)here, Will learn one or two lessons from here...
Re: Sweet Revenge.. by unilagfreshest(m): 11:15am On Jul 24, 2017
... I dated her from year 1 to year 4 in unilag.. loving her was an understatement.... she finally got admission to her state school auchi poly, while I was in lag... I started seeing the changes in her despite all promises made to me... . I called, sent text, messages...only thing I didn't do was to cry cuz have invested so much in the relationship ,, phones, money, meeting her mom, outings ND the likes...
but the deed still happened.. we broke up.. a month later she started posting d guy pics on facebook, kissing, loving up ND d likes...
it was a night mare and pain for me at that stage, it also affected my gp then in my first semester cuz I was in my final year (5year course) ...
I wanted to send all her nude pics with me to the new guy on face book.. but I asked my self rhetorically, what will i gain.?.. fast forward to a year later almost ready for NYSC
.. I saw her / she saw me around her area.. we greeted ND we played like a lost but found friend... she was happy seeing me but don't have the courage to call or visit me... well now am a bit bigger than the way she left me (pocket wise), I noticed she was using a small touchlite phone... cuz I gave her a Samsung Galaxy Tab3, before going to school then (b4 breakup), she said its spoilt and all that, she said she is through with her ND waiting for her result before going for her HND, that was why she came home blablabla... I just told her I have Samsung s3 at home am not using.. I can give her but that will be later cuz am going somewhere...
Lo ND behold, she started calling me from that night.. that she is missing me, bla,bla bla...but u have a boyfriend nah?, she said they have broken up blablabla, also when should she come and collect the phone.?., I told her I don't know, cuz it's not with me at the moment but with my brother,
one day I called her that I missed her, that I want us to recreate those days.. I want to fucck her like mad... she was just laughing that am not serious..
Then the following day to my surprise she called me that if she comes, Will she collect the phone?, I said my brother will bring it tomorrow too.
she came, I fuccked the hell outta of her puccy for about 3hrs, at a stage I had to go on a 30 minutes break before I resumed, when I noticed I was injuring her and myself.. I stopped, then told her my brother didn't bring the phone...
Since that day I stopped picking her calls till date, now am in kwara serving my papa land....
guys hope u v learnt something... don't love until u wife her...
Good day..
Re: Sweet Revenge.. by falconey(m): 11:22am On Jul 24, 2017
How is fucking your ex to stupor a revenge? You both had fun dude.

2 Likes

Re: Sweet Revenge.. by unilagfreshest(m): 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
falconey:

How is fucking your ex to stupor a revenge? You both had fun dude.
seems u don't get the message
Re: Sweet Revenge.. by moorevic(m): 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
The User above is on point, Straffing a lady for revenge isn't always on track. Revenge is best served cold, and like the always say" the sweetest revenge is to be successful". That said am out.

1 Like

Re: Sweet Revenge.. by Gentlevin: 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
hehehehehe guy u got me laughing seriously. I hope say u no scatter her engine with your Cucumber sized joystick ooo. D girl na mumu. she wan free phone.....greedy girl. DAT kind girl no mind to screw 50 guys just for phone...
Re: Sweet Revenge.. by eyinjuege: 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
Stop being fixated on sex. Its just sex. It was consensual because she also wanted it, as you also did.
You both wanted a good time, and you both had a good time.
You probably exerted more energy during your performance than she did. I'm sure you burnt more calories.

Not giving her the phone you promised is still no big deal. She should go and do some petty jobs to buy a phone for herself.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Marlo From The Atlanta Housewives Goes Completely Naked In New Scandalous Photo / Hahah. How To Bleep Her Real Good / Should Women Work Outside The Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.