Stats: 3,186,693 members, 7,930,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 05:12 PM

Yusuf Buhari With Yahaya Bello In London (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari With Yahaya Bello In London (Photo) (37985 Views)

Akeredolu Mounted A Billboard For Yahaya Bello In Kogi - Photo / Yahaya Bello In Bourdillon, Meets Tinubu (Photo) / 'Buhari Is Going With Yahaya Bello' - Dino Melaye's New Song (video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Yusuf Buhari With Yahaya Bello In London (Photo) by Nackzy: 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
London was all they wanted..Ur father is smart sha..deceiving Nigerians with anti corruption manifestor and forgetting employment... N making noise with 30000 Npower
Re: Yusuf Buhari With Yahaya Bello In London (Photo) by JJBROS(m): 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
NONSENSE GOVERNOR. COME BACK HOME AND PAY YOUR WORKERS.
Re: Yusuf Buhari With Yahaya Bello In London (Photo) by DonVikings: 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
lonelydora:
My respect for Yusuf has just gone down. Instead of snapping with his father to still give the few Nigerians who believed them some hope, he's snapping with the crook Yahaya Bello who hasn't commissioned a single project in Kogi.

Tufiakwa! Spits on them
Look yourself in the mirror and read your signature to yourself. grin

Re: Yusuf Buhari With Yahaya Bello In London (Photo) by wink2015(m): 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
It is the British government that is gaining from the Buhari health challenge.

As our forex is being depleted and drained to cover the socalled trips of this self-serving emissary that is going to London.

The Kogi state governor that is owing civil servant, local government workers etc is still finding time for unwanted foreign trip.

Before you know the first 4 years will go with nothing achieve.

Re: Yusuf Buhari With Yahaya Bello In London (Photo) by DonVikings: 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
flawlessT:
Him fine oo
Kai. You sef fine o. Should I send you his contact? Una go fit each other well well. grin

Re: Yusuf Buhari With Yahaya Bello In London (Photo) by cooljoe(m): 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
flawlessT:
Him fine oo
bt u fine pass am

Re: Yusuf Buhari With Yahaya Bello In London (Photo) by jasawa: 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
Luckylife:
OK oyel money is really Woking.
hmmm lazy fellow, with the way you carry this oil issue one day even the air we breath you would shout OYEL money.
Re: Yusuf Buhari With Yahaya Bello In London (Photo) by kikake: 12:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
Buhari and family transfer the affairs of Nigeria to London. Nigeria grinding to a halt.

Too good for those who wanted to ride piggyback to power on the back of Buhari who had before 2014 announced his retirement from elective politics, owing perhaps to dwindling health.

GOOD THAT MY PEOPLE ARE LEAVING THE FAILED COUNTRY.

Re: Yusuf Buhari With Yahaya Bello In London (Photo) by Temptee101(m): 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
flawlessT:
Him fine oo
Wetin you expect when is constantly on dialysis of our oyel

Re: Yusuf Buhari With Yahaya Bello In London (Photo) by kikake: 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
Whoever continues to believe that he can use the word "sovereignty" to hold my people as slaves in one Nigeria without constitutional provision for referendum, that person must be a joke of a slave dealer.
IT IS ONLY SLAVES THAT CAN BE HELD WITHOUT OPTION OF EXIT WHEN THE HEAT BECOMES UNBEARABLE.

THE NORTHERN SUPERVISORS OF THE 1999 CONSTITUTION BELIEVED THEY HELD NIGERIANS LIKE SLAVES.
Re: Yusuf Buhari With Yahaya Bello In London (Photo) by Firefire(m): 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
modelmike7:
What respect do you have for him before? Shioor!!!
You are your family are what Mr wailer?!

Woman wrapper, vanish from my mention.

Re: Yusuf Buhari With Yahaya Bello In London (Photo) by vertueptime: 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
umitrunp:
SEE WHAT THEY ARE USING OUR MONEY FOR
Re: Yusuf Buhari With Yahaya Bello In London (Photo) by Josmila(m): 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
Sebastine1994:
They should just keep fooling themselves. I will never worship a narcissist.

Last time I checked, no one asked you too!
Re: Yusuf Buhari With Yahaya Bello In London (Photo) by JikanBaura(m): 1:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
Allah mun godema, da kaba Baba Buhari lafiya.

Re: Yusuf Buhari With Yahaya Bello In London (Photo) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
Our first family now reside in UK grin
Re: Yusuf Buhari With Yahaya Bello In London (Photo) by kikake: 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
Let the APC continue with their Buhari-London debacle.

By the way, Arewa soldiers unarguably wearing AK47 rifles breathed upon the necks of the drafters of the 1999 constitution.
Thus the constitution is at the centre of reasons for agitation by secessionist groups down south.

Therefore APC-Buhari-Osinbajo cannot use excuse that the 1999 constitution did not provide for referendum to delay referendum on the areas seeking to opt out of failed Nigeria.
Re: Yusuf Buhari With Yahaya Bello In London (Photo) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
Firefire:

Woman wrapper, vanish from my mention.
.... They can never smell the truth and be comfortable, they rather shout, curse, wail and accuse wrongly. Looser of the highest order!
Re: Yusuf Buhari With Yahaya Bello In London (Photo) by Kendroid: 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
The way this people are seriously smiling to the camera, am beginning to think its Buhari that is snapping them!! grin grin
Re: Yusuf Buhari With Yahaya Bello In London (Photo) by Firefire(m): 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
modelmike7:
.... They can never smell the truth and be comfortable, they rather shout, curse, wail and accuse wrongly. Looser of the highest order!

You must be the greatest 'loser'; so sorry for your situation.
Re: Yusuf Buhari With Yahaya Bello In London (Photo) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
Firefire:

You must be the greatest 'loser'; so sorry for your situation.
.... go siddon and keep on wailing Mr watery fire!
Re: Yusuf Buhari With Yahaya Bello In London (Photo) by suremanpatriot: 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
Keneking:
Nice; you mean Buhari Jnr. undecided
he should hand over his son,fah?
Re: Yusuf Buhari With Yahaya Bello In London (Photo) by lexy2014: 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
Vision4God:
Hhhmmm
I don't understand ds o.
Should we Nigerians start thinking of visiting London too?
I spoke 2d president thru d president of NANS and buhari has invited me over 2 visit him
Re: Yusuf Buhari With Yahaya Bello In London (Photo) by Goldfaze1: 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
a single family holding an entire country down this is bad. no wonder Africa is called 3rd world is means 3times backward from developed country, how will the government keeps it citizens in the dark on the whereabouts of their President for close to 3 months? and many visitors that visited the president can't even snap a picture with him or even a voice msg to clear the air of peoples thought concerning his States of health the is bad we really have a long way to go.
Re: Yusuf Buhari With Yahaya Bello In London (Photo) by Firefire(m): 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2017
modelmike7:
go siddon and keep on wailing Mr watery fire!

Re: Yusuf Buhari With Yahaya Bello In London (Photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
chie8:
Below is a photo of President Buhari's son Yusuf with Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello in London.Governor Yahaya Bello was one of the APC delegates that visited President Muhammadu Buhari in London on Sunday,

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/photo-of-president-buhari-son-yusuf.html?m=1

Spending taxpayer's money overseas but telling private citizens where and how to spend their hard earned cash. Hypocrites. angry
Re: Yusuf Buhari With Yahaya Bello In London (Photo) by banki(m): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
Firefire:
Buhary & his entire family are FRAUD.

Just imagine these pictures are that of Goodluck ? Imagine how the brainwashed Zone-Bs will come to type rubbish.

deep down inside you you know that you cant compare apples to guava
Re: Yusuf Buhari With Yahaya Bello In London (Photo) by banki(m): 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
Goldfaze1:
a single family holding an entire country down this is bad. no wonder Africa is called 3rd world is means 3times backward from developed country, how will the government keeps it citizens in the dark on the whereabouts of their President for close to 3 months? and many visitors that visited the president can't even snap a picture with him or even a voice msg to clear the air of peoples thought concerning his States of health the is bad we really have a long way to go.

How are they holding a whole country down?

He handed over to his vp
He fell sick
people like you said he was a vegetable
you said he was dead
his vp went to see him you complained
his friends went to see him you complained
his party members went to see him you complained
now you want photographs, to do what with exactly?
Re: Yusuf Buhari With Yahaya Bello In London (Photo) by OnucheAdams: 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
He didn't find his Deputy suitable enough to take a picture with, but did same with subordinates. Clearly shows where his priority and aspirations lie.
Re: Yusuf Buhari With Yahaya Bello In London (Photo) by Luckylife(m): 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
jasawa:
hmmm lazy fellow, with the way you carry this oil issue one day even the air we breath you would shout OYEL money.

Pathetic almajiri force your leaders to open more schools so that your kind will reason and live in 21st century.
Re: Yusuf Buhari With Yahaya Bello In London (Photo) by merits(m): 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
flawlessT:
Him fine oo
why the AC behind your dp was supported by wood na?I av being saying this without number always check your background before taking pix.
Re: Yusuf Buhari With Yahaya Bello In London (Photo) by Luckylife(m): 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
DonVikings:
I advice you change your handle to "lowlife".

Which oil is in Potor Republic that Wawa miscreants would always wail when they see people living their lives? grin

I think your brain has been frozen for too long ye Wawa Ibo. Oya, recieve your healing in the name of JESUS! grin

zombies don't worth my response but try use at lease 1% of your sense is not for decoration.

Damasak: 2 Soldiers Who Tried To Capture A Boko Haram Spy Killed In Ambush / Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me / Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters