Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,140 members, 7,887,296 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:14 AM

How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City (22110 Views)

‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC / Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Hypnotised Girl, 17, Gives Parents’ N90,000 To Fraudsters (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
so you think god helped you,smh
Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=68147210] shocked

Are you sure you really live in Benin City?

A correct Benin person won't slack like this.
Because rule Number 1 you are taught when growing up in Benin City is,

"Don't talk to strangers, because they are gbomo-gbomo".

But you did not just talk to one stranger, you had a conversation with two!
But I don't think it's God who saved you, I think they just let you go because they saw you'd probably produce counterfeits and coins if used for money rituals.[/quote]

Dis guy ehen! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by MPESA(m): 7:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But I don't think it's God who saved you, I think they just let you go because they saw you'd probably produce counterfeits and coins if used for money rituals.
You no dhey carry last , you just dhey everywhere like air.
Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by ayoyonet(m): 7:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
I thank god for u bro. Everybody must be careful of these advance fee scam boys
Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by Kingsley1000(m): 7:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But I don't think it's God who saved you, I think they just let you go because they saw you'd probably produce counterfeits and coins if used for money rituals.
HE IS LUCKY HE DOESNT LIVE IN ONITSHA,THOSE GUYS FOR NO PITY AM
Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by Geofavor(m): 7:12pm On Jun 03, 2018
b3llo:
This thread was created since July, 2017. And it got to front page in June 2018, that's like almost a year. Your problems that seems to have been forgotten will surely be remembered today, IJN. If you believe click “Like"
I believe but I don't have to click like. Will the 'like' be converted to cash for you? Why hustle for likes instead of cash?
Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by b3llo(m): 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
Geofavor:

I believe but I don't have to click like. Will the 'like' be converted to cash for you? Why hustle for likes instead of cash?
It's an act of Faith.
Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by Fuadeiza(m): 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2018
Paulfroshman:
This Happened to me last week Wednesday in Lagos, I didn't really understand until now when I read this post. I give thanks to God Because I also developed headache while talking to the two guys that approached me where one was saying he wanted to do appendix and that I should describe a place for him, later another join and said the drug he was holding was upto #500,000 and that we should help him because if he keeps asking, they will collect it from him.
I told the guy that I was sent on an errand and he also said he was sent on an errand also but we should just help him, that was when I realized he was playing a game and immediately I left him. All thanks To God

This was exact same thing that happened to me, in Ikorodu.. same story, same amount..
Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by lastempero: 7:35pm On Jun 03, 2018
Are u a jehova witness op?
Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by Ericnrm(m): 7:36pm On Jun 03, 2018
TMTR:
The following happened yesterday being Sunday...

I and my mom went out to New Benin yesterday, On getting to ring road I dropped her off because she wanted to see someone in aruosa street around sakponba road. Immediately she left me, a guy approached me (he was very dark in complexion with black lips and red eyes probably gotten as a result of too much smoking). He said that he is from auchi and he was looking for Dr ujah herbal Centre which he said delivers pregnant women. I have never heard of him so I told him I don't know, as I was about to leave him, he now asked where we were, I told him ring road and all that, as we were talking, a guy walked past us(which I believe to be his accomplice). He now told me to help him ask the guy if he knows the place, which I did, the second said yes he knows the place and that it's along mission road and he said the man was the one who treated his brother when he broke his leg.

The second guy now asked the first one why he was looking for the Dr ujah herbal Centre. The first guy now said that he he works in where they sell wood in auchi and that a big wood fell on a python and Killed it which made the snake vomit a golden egg abi na diamond he talk, I can't really remember. (He made an attempt to bring something out from his cloth which I didn't see) And that a woman offered to buy it for 460k but he refused to sell, that's why he is looking for the Dr ujah Herbal cantre. (Please note that while While all this was going on, I was in their middle and my mom tried calling me on my phone which I held on my right hand because she saw what was going on from afar. Can you believe that I didn't hear my phone ring nor feel the vibration)..
The second guy now smiled and said;

"your luck don shine today o, oya thank this bros" which the first guy did, immediately he thanked me, I felt a sharp pain in my head like a migraine headache( I just can't explain it) and I felt like I wanted to faint. Immediately I regained myself and realized that I was in the middle of two strangers, and I sensed that something was fishy.

I just told them that I had somewhere going and I left them. My mum called after answering the call, I saw her missed call which came in while I was with those guys. I realised that I was almost hypnotised but my jehovah God pass them..

As I was heading towards new Benin, I kept wondering what would have happened if they succeeded. Maybe they would have went away with my valuables or better still use me for ritual. Thank Jehovah God for saving me even through I am a sinner.

And to think that my mum always warns me to avoid talking to strangers because of things like this, but I always brushed it off that she worry too much. Well this experience has made me to start taking her advice seriously..

undecided
Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by Divay22(f): 7:37pm On Jun 03, 2018
Same thing happened to me in 2015.
I counted myself lucky and wasn't the greedy type, hence, well thank God it wasn't more than that.

Op thank God for your life.
Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 03, 2018
Nwatiti24:
I hv had encounter with them before. they don't kill what they do is hypnotize u n make u get every kobo in ur house for them, then uf eyes wl clear. they usually get greedy people cos when they tell u they hv gold or goods u join them. then dey don get u

they do that under the influence of charms
Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
Same line, anytime I'm walking and someone ask me about where I don't know, I'll simply say I don't know and walk away.

Something similar happened to me on my way to school.

The guy approached me and said he is looking for one hospital, I said I don't know and I showed him the only hospital I know in that area, as I was about leaving he said he want to sell a medicine that can cure cancer to the doctor, I didn't answer him.

As I was walking I saw a guy making call in my front, I walk pass him, the guy that talk to me about selling the medicine that cures cancer walk up to him and immediately the both of them hurried up to meet me, the one that was making call told me to help him cos he said he came from ibadan and doesn't know anyone here in lagos.

Immediately i heard that, I knew something was wrong somewhere, how can u meet someone for the first time and you don't know me before, the next thing you could say is for me to help him with accommodation so that he will be able to find the hospital the next day.

Why can't you help him yourself without involving me?

Lol, you need to see the way I walk away from the both of them grin I was even looking at my back so they won't come after me.
I thank God their jazz didn't work on me, cos I remember a friend that lost company these guys.
Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by divineappo(m): 8:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But I don't think it's God who saved you, I think they just let you go because they saw you as too dull meaning you'd probably produce counterfeits and coins if used for money rituals.
whether u are male or female, only God knows.

Anyways, I have missed your comments on Nairaland for some days now.
Welcome back
Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by chiogoezubem(f): 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2018
This is an old trick of theirs they don't wanna let go. Always, they are always asking about directions and then another one walking will ask you what the first one was asking you about, and then even began to join him in helping the "lost one." undecided grin Funny people. If they are not from Gabon, they will be from Cameroun, etc.
Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
Fear benin. I vaguely remember a scenario like that in a taxi in Benin.
Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by chrisraph(m): 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2018

Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by Berliner1: 8:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But I don't think it's God who saved you, I think they just let you go because they saw you as too dull meaning you'd probably produce counterfeits and coins if used for money rituals.

Funny dude....your craze na grade 1.
Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by jceaglewatch(m): 8:27pm On Jun 03, 2018
Divay22:
Same thing happened to me in 2015.
I counted myself lucky and wasn't the greedy type, hence, well thank God it wasn't more than that.

Op thank God for your life.

I also had the same experience. Immediately I heard them mention bone doctor, I recalled that I had heard people using that format to dupe others. I immediately walked away without saying a word.
Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by Divay22(f): 8:33pm On Jun 03, 2018
jceaglewatch:

I also had the same experience. Immediately I heard them mention bone doctor, I recalled that I had heard people using that format to dupe others. I immediately walked away without saying a word.
Me i was naive, but i suspected them when they refuse me not asking a lady i wanted to ask or ask the keke i wanted to stop to go.... Only greedy people fall for such.
Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by midehi2(f): 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
Larryslim:
A thread from July 2017 made FP in June 2018
Lesson: Do not lose hope,you'll still get there,it's just time!
and the Op will start getting mentions, he will like "Wetin I talk for nairaland again with these mentions" not knowing it was his thread of last year, na so we will be remembered oooo

1 Like

Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by lokya(f): 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2018
Children, obey your parents in everything ,this pleases the Lord
Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by MrEgghead(m): 9:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
TMTR:
The following happened yesterday being Sunday...

I and my mom went out to New Benin yesterday, On getting to ring road I dropped her off because she wanted to see someone in aruosa street around sakponba road. Immediately she left me, a guy approached me (he was very dark in complexion with black lips and red eyes probably gotten as a result of too much smoking). He said that he is from auchi and he was looking for Dr ujah herbal Centre which he said delivers pregnant women. I have never heard of him so I told him I don't know, as I was about to leave him, he now asked where we were, I told him ring road and all that, as we were talking, a guy walked past us(which I believe to be his accomplice). He now told me to help him ask the guy if he knows the place, which I did, the second said yes he knows the place and that it's along mission road and he said the man was the one who treated his brother when he broke his leg.

The second guy now asked the first one why he was looking for the Dr ujah herbal Centre. The first guy now said that he he works in where they sell wood in auchi and that a big wood fell on a python and Killed it which made the snake vomit a golden egg abi na diamond he talk, I can't really remember. (He made an attempt to bring something out from his cloth which I didn't see) And that a woman offered to buy it for 460k but he refused to sell, that's why he is looking for the Dr ujah Herbal cantre. (Please note that while While all this was going on, I was in their middle and my mom tried calling me on my phone which I held on my right hand because she saw what was going on from afar. Can you believe that I didn't hear my phone ring nor feel the vibration)..
The second guy now smiled and said;

"your luck don shine today o, oya thank this bros" which the first guy did, immediately he thanked me, I felt a sharp pain in my head like a migraine headache( I just can't explain it) and I felt like I wanted to faint. Immediately I regained myself and realized that I was in the middle of two strangers, and I sensed that something was fishy.

I just told them that I had somewhere going and I left them. My mum called after answering the call, I saw her missed call which came in while I was with those guys. I realised that I was almost hypnotised but my jehovah God pass them..

As I was heading towards new Benin, I kept wondering what would have happened if they succeeded. Maybe they would have went away with my valuables or better still use me for ritual. Thank Jehovah God for saving me even through I am a sinner.

And to think that my mum always warns me to avoid talking to strangers because of things like this, but I always brushed it off that she worry too much. Well this experience has made me to start taking her advice seriously..
I've had a first hand experience of this scenario before in Abraka, but with the experience I've got in Akure and God, I was able to shrugg off their gimmicks..They told me the same storylines you were told.
Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by Ofunaofu: 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2018
A July 2017 post getting to the FP in June 2018
Truly destiny can be delayed but not denied

1 Like

Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by fafambo: 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
Vision4God:
Praise God for his mercies.
praise JEHOVAH instead of praising GOD cant u see that OP is a JEHOVAHS WITNESS, BEHAVE!
Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by Pain(m): 11:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
Quickjobs:
Since 2017....all this mods self

Don't worry, its a Sunday thing on Nairaland. The always lack stories on Sundays so they resort to creating fallacies or digging out old news from their pungent archives

1 Like

Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by Kingjags: 11:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
Very old trick. My guy was a victim of this type of trick here in Lagos, Iyana Ipaja. I no fit even type how e go, it was funny as well as stupid and cruel on my guy's part.
Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by Inioluwa01(m): 11:26pm On Jun 03, 2018
b3llo:
This thread was created since July, 2017. And it got to front page in June 2018, that's like almost a year. Your problems that seems to have been forgotten will surely be remembered today, IJN. If you believe click “Like"
...and to think people have been 'liking' this post. Did they even read this well to know it so not a prayer as the OP may have meant but a curse? How will my problems that have been forgotten be remembered? undecided
Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by Freshbaba95(m): 11:58pm On Jun 03, 2018
Guy, just thank God for your life. If not, after they collect what you have. they will tell you to sell your house properties and give them the money. It is very rampant in Ekiti State. I see them every day. The guys are well known by the police, and once they are arrested, they get bailed in minutes.
Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by EAhumble(m): 4:55am On Jun 04, 2018
Very soon asking for an address will be a tedious thing because of these spiritualists in stranger form
Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by CanineOfJackal: 3:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
Cindy95:

my girlfriend that entered a bus heading to nnamdi Azikiwe university awka from igbariam (Anambra state university) and found herself along ikoyi road in Lagos with all her luggage missing...
wonders shall never end
Thank God for her life. those ones are ritualist.
Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2018
misano:
I met someone like this in Asaba. The guy said he was from Benin Republic and couldn't speak Pigin English. I had to help him locate a street and then I met his partner. I noticed something wasn't right when the guys accent started changing.

He started talking like an Igbo man at some point. I disgraced him by adding some local Nigerian slang like 'shay', 'abi' and he understood well.

Him no smart reach for me.

had dimilar experience at Art and culture.... The guy said he was looking for a eye clinic said he was from benin republic too, while i told him i dont know the place a second guy came, and the other guy opened up he was actually going to ogbogonogo and doesnt know his way around. He said he had laptops and phones to sell.
I knew d trick so i told him i dont know anywhere the second guy began to pester me.... Help am help am.... He go find us something.... That was how i just kept shut like a dummy and went my way.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shocking Revelation: Social Exchange Market Grant Busted As Fraudulent Programme / Nigerian Man, Two Ugandan Women Arrested For Drug Trafficking In India / Businessman And His Driver Shot Dead By Gunmen In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.