Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,537 members, 7,888,724 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:47 PM

Men Kneel Down To Welcome Apostle Johnson Suleman In Umuahia (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Men Kneel Down To Welcome Apostle Johnson Suleman In Umuahia (Photos) (26354 Views)

Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) / Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) / Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman And Wife At US Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Kneel Down To Welcome Apostle Johnson Suleman In Umuahia (Photos) by Husty(m): 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
Re: Men Kneel Down To Welcome Apostle Johnson Suleman In Umuahia (Photos) by Onnasucs1(m): 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
They can kneel down for a king but when it comes to a pastor, they feel it's wrong.

If I see Johnson Suleiman, I will not just kneel down, I will lie face down
Re: Men Kneel Down To Welcome Apostle Johnson Suleman In Umuahia (Photos) by icon8: 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Why should he even have a military personnel attached to him?

That's a Police camo, not military.
Re: Men Kneel Down To Welcome Apostle Johnson Suleman In Umuahia (Photos) by Kendroid: 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
Onnasucs1:
you think you will amount to something good in life with what you have just said?
Truth is always bitter!!

U need to hear what his female members were saying yesterday while sharing flayers!!

U guys should worship God and quit worshiping a Puna sucker!!
Re: Men Kneel Down To Welcome Apostle Johnson Suleman In Umuahia (Photos) by wintersnow(m): 12:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
Man kneeling down for a fellow man?
This is outrageous, bullshiiit!!
Ipob can do anything for money sha, probably hoping he would give em a tip
Re: Men Kneel Down To Welcome Apostle Johnson Suleman In Umuahia (Photos) by Kendroid: 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
lonelydora:

Respect men of God bro. His church members are getting blessed daily.

Blessed my foot!!
We all get blessed everyday by God, not a Punana Sucker!!
Re: Men Kneel Down To Welcome Apostle Johnson Suleman In Umuahia (Photos) by Kendroid: 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ehiscotch:

He is here for business. He needs to secure his money after Business!!
Re: Men Kneel Down To Welcome Apostle Johnson Suleman In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ehiscotch:
better to be safe than sorry.
Re: Men Kneel Down To Welcome Apostle Johnson Suleman In Umuahia (Photos) by cenaboy(m): 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
Teewhy2:
I won't be surprised if this people don't knee to greet their parents but do this outside to their pastors. Human beings are meant to be respected and not worship, only GOD is to be worshipped but a lot of people don't only respect but worship the pastors.

If its a youroba you say it's their custom, it is also our custom to honour and respect those we deem fit, He is a Gods ambassador on earth, the same way Ipob member respect Nnamdi KANU by kneeling down so shut your mouth
Re: Men Kneel Down To Welcome Apostle Johnson Suleman In Umuahia (Photos) by Kendroid: 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
Foolishness is when your pastor hired a police man and 6 other body guards to protect him. Meanwhile u as a members only placed a sticker of his picture in front of ur vehicle windscreen for protection!! undecided undecided
Re: Men Kneel Down To Welcome Apostle Johnson Suleman In Umuahia (Photos) by Elcuba: 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nothing new . He likes them bending down.
Doggy style!
Re: Men Kneel Down To Welcome Apostle Johnson Suleman In Umuahia (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 1:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
Too much anointing...
Re: Men Kneel Down To Welcome Apostle Johnson Suleman In Umuahia (Photos) by kenzysmith: 1:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
Give honor to whom honor is due when u humble ur self God will lift u up check ur life if urs is beta than those men that knelt down
adem30:
This slavery and not respect to the Pastor. I won't blame the Pastor here, rather I Blamed those gullible, because I'm very sure the Pastor did not ask them to knew down for him.
The way we worship pastors make them lose focus and think they are a God
Re: Men Kneel Down To Welcome Apostle Johnson Suleman In Umuahia (Photos) by Ijaya123: 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
kindnyce:
Truly,religion is the opium of the masses, can't imagine a sane human doing this to a mere mortal.

Same way some able bodied men were kneeling in front of the scammer called Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Men Kneel Down To Welcome Apostle Johnson Suleman In Umuahia (Photos) by Ijaya123: 1:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
DonVikings:
Fools.

Why should i kneel down for a man like myself? More so, why should i kneel for a man that is known to kneel down to lick an international olosho's ponyo?
undecided

It is in them. Just as some men were kneeling for Kanu the scammer. grin grin grin

Bunch of azzlickers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Kneel Down To Welcome Apostle Johnson Suleman In Umuahia (Photos) by ritababe(f): 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
henryanna36:
Apostle Suleman stormed Umuahia for 'Help From Above' programme.On arrival,Pastor Courage Imolore and others were pictured kneeling down to welcome him.

What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/people-kneel-down-to-welcome-apostle.html?m=1

please when is the program and venue please
Re: Men Kneel Down To Welcome Apostle Johnson Suleman In Umuahia (Photos) by Honesty007(m): 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
They have destroyed this man of God with Hero worship already.it is a trap that people of God has to be careful of & how they must not ascribe glory of God unto man.
Re: Men Kneel Down To Welcome Apostle Johnson Suleman In Umuahia (Photos) by olowobaba10: 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
EVEN ST PETER REBUKED CORNELLIUS FOR KNEELING DOWN TO HIM
Re: Men Kneel Down To Welcome Apostle Johnson Suleman In Umuahia (Photos) by Maeka(m): 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
Yes he is the one but we love and will worship him like that.
Re: Men Kneel Down To Welcome Apostle Johnson Suleman In Umuahia (Photos) by Honesty007(m): 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
The lord is our strength They would soon turn him to an abomination.
Re: Men Kneel Down To Welcome Apostle Johnson Suleman In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
henryanna36:
Apostle Suleman stormed Umuahia for 'Help From Above' programme.On arrival,Pastor Courage Imolore and others were pictured kneeling down to welcome him.

What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/people-kneel-down-to-welcome-apostle.html?m=1
I think the man knelt down out of self respect, remove the anointing and money Suleman has,he is like us that's all. Secondly from the picture the man is trying to seek Sule's attention
Re: Men Kneel Down To Welcome Apostle Johnson Suleman In Umuahia (Photos) by olapluto(m): 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
You see these yeye pastors using police as slave. Now go round Nigeria and tell me how many Muslim clerics have police open doors for them like this. When the country's resources are tilted their way, there's no islamisation. The moment this police orderly is removed, then we will hear islamisation.
Re: Men Kneel Down To Welcome Apostle Johnson Suleman In Umuahia (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
DonVikings:
Fools.

Why should i kneel down for a man like myself? More so, why should i kneel for a man that is known to kneel down to lick an international olosho's ponyo?
undecided
he lick your mama punna join abi
Re: Men Kneel Down To Welcome Apostle Johnson Suleman In Umuahia (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
there's nothing there. God bless you.
it's just respect.

what of the people kneeling and bowing before oni, you won't criticize but instead u will call it respect, respect my ass. thunder fire una. animal on uniform all over Nairaland.
Re: Men Kneel Down To Welcome Apostle Johnson Suleman In Umuahia (Photos) by Chijosky(m): 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
Lexus 570, men some pastors are balling
Re: Men Kneel Down To Welcome Apostle Johnson Suleman In Umuahia (Photos) by hordmax: 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
ecoeco:

Its a natural law

Men bow to greater men

Pastor or no pastor

All of u that that will come nd talk trash

D highest person u hav luckily managed to meet
Is ur local govt chairman

After talking rubbish if u mistakenly meet him or any oda great person it is wen u hav finish greeting

good afternoon sir
Good afternoon sir
Sir
Yes sir sir

U will realize u were on d floor

#Eco99#

The-riously. . ?

I would be really interested to see and know where you found this to be a "Natural Law". I'd appreciate If you could just post a link or upload any reference to support such claim that you've mentioned.

In my opinion, what you've just posted is utter drivel; although you're entitled to all of it, as it's still your opinion.

Now, "To bow" does NOT explicitly connote respect whether genuine or not, neither is it a "Natural Law" at all; so it's best left to be said as a man-made law, and that's even when Royalty is involved as customary social practices demand —All, man-made.

Respect is naturally expressed by instincts and/or out of courtesy to demonstrate cordial subordination and cooperation either to a mate or someone superior who is deemed to deserve it, that which sustains amicable and affable relationship and interaction; but in this case. . there are supposed men kneeling down for another man; any sane human would see such expression as a "worship", aside its depiction of mind-enslavement of the apparent subservient ones. —I mean, why would any man have to worship another man?

See. . being a Clergy, an Arch-Bishop, a High Priest and even being divinely anointed does not in any way justify a mortal man subjecting himself to being worshiped by other men, even when men overdo basic respects; that is biblically considered "idolatry" and "self-entitlement", which theologically defies and contradicts the rudiments of the same religious peripheries he's ministering —Respect is to men, as Worship is to God. . ONLY!
Even Jesus denied himself of men's worship when he was offered, he redirected all of it to God instead, the early church Apostles did the same; no man should take what belongs to God for themselves. . Period. There's more to say. . but enough said, heh.

I remember seeing that filthy pedophilic South-African based Nigerian Pastor/Televangelist, Tim Omotosho allow and mandate men's worship as well, look where he is now. . go figure; perhaps, Apostle Johnson Suleiman is also making efforts to arouse the very meek and patient God's jealousy too. LOL!

. . may God bless us all and free our minds from this end-time religious slavery, I pray.
Re: Men Kneel Down To Welcome Apostle Johnson Suleman In Umuahia (Photos) by perdollar(m): 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
ds r d afonjas in Igboland.
Re: Men Kneel Down To Welcome Apostle Johnson Suleman In Umuahia (Photos) by joenor(m): 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
I just hope you don't marry from a tribe that you need to kneel down before they could hand over your wife to u, I wonder what u will do then.
DonVikings:
Fools.

undecided
Re: Men Kneel Down To Welcome Apostle Johnson Suleman In Umuahia (Photos) by joenor(m): 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
They are showing their respect not for him, but for the grace he carry.
Re: Men Kneel Down To Welcome Apostle Johnson Suleman In Umuahia (Photos) by bladeAnders(m): 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
kneel down say wetin happen.God punish devil
Re: Men Kneel Down To Welcome Apostle Johnson Suleman In Umuahia (Photos) by misspineapple(f): 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
ecoeco:

Its a natural law

Men bow to greater men

Pastor or no pastor

All of u that that will come nd talk trash

D highest person u hav luckily managed to meet
Is ur local govt chairman

After talking rubbish if u mistakenly meet him or any oda great person it is wen u hav finish greeting

good afternoon sir
Good afternoon sir
Sir
Yes sir sir

U will realize u were on d floor

#Eco99#
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Paul Enenche Holds Crusade In Zambia, Meets V/president Mutale Nalumang / White Lady Married To Feb Idahosa Shares Her Love Story (photos) / MMM: Redeemed Church Warns Pastors, Members Against Participating In Ponzi Schem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.