Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,488 members, 7,968,344 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:32 AM

Meet The 3 Ladies That Once Threatened Cossy Orjiakor On Huge Watermelon Contest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The 3 Ladies That Once Threatened Cossy Orjiakor On Huge Watermelon Contest (2970 Views)

Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery / Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day / Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The 3 Ladies That Once Threatened Cossy Orjiakor On Huge Watermelon Contest by tuoyo21: 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
No doubt Cossy Orijiakor has used her big boobs to her advantage. The boob has helped her to acquire fame not only in Nigeria but all over the world. She is regarded as a queen of boobs. She was seen as only actress with biggest boobs but not any more she now has contenders that vow to knock her out.

Cossy Orijiakor can make all men go crazy. She knows how to twist her boobs to get attentions if there is only one thing she knows her to do best it should how to use her boobs to create a scene. She even accused a man of God of alleging raping her.........................
http://www.brivalix.com/meet-the-3-ladies-that-has-once-threatened-cossy-orjiakor-on-b00bs-contest-photos/

1 Share

Re: Meet The 3 Ladies That Once Threatened Cossy Orjiakor On Huge Watermelon Contest by EbukaHades10(m): 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
Quick question,who dem bwest epp?

1 Like

Re: Meet The 3 Ladies That Once Threatened Cossy Orjiakor On Huge Watermelon Contest by Babtunz: 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
EbukaHades10:
Quick question,who dem bwest epp?
Source of Milk For PMBcheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet The 3 Ladies That Once Threatened Cossy Orjiakor On Huge Watermelon Contest by EbukaHades10(m): 2:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
Babtunz:
Source of Milk For PMBcheesy
Then they have served their country well.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 3 Ladies That Once Threatened Cossy Orjiakor On Huge Watermelon Contest by mubrix(m): 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
I swear if I catch those boobs..am gonna squeeze d hell out of em grin grin
Re: Meet The 3 Ladies That Once Threatened Cossy Orjiakor On Huge Watermelon Contest by uniqueogo(f): 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
i swear this is another type of sickness, with all the chest pain and back pain involved trust me i know what am saying sad sad
Re: Meet The 3 Ladies That Once Threatened Cossy Orjiakor On Huge Watermelon Contest by Tobilastik(m): 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
uniqueogo:
i swear this is another type of sickness, with all the chest pain and back pain involved trust me i know what am saying sad sad

but u don't have big breast now undecided
Re: Meet The 3 Ladies That Once Threatened Cossy Orjiakor On Huge Watermelon Contest by dyadeleye(m): 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
uniqueogo:

I can relate...yours is average though....but me like

Re: Meet The 3 Ladies That Once Threatened Cossy Orjiakor On Huge Watermelon Contest by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
Lmao what is this angry I bet none of them can bend to pick up something. The heavy load needs offloading and what are their bra sizes, triple z cups??
Re: Meet The 3 Ladies That Once Threatened Cossy Orjiakor On Huge Watermelon Contest by Dface2: 6:53am On Jul 25, 2017
Read correct News, Entertainment Gist, Plus Watch Leaked videos around the country. All for you at http://www.JustOnline247.com
Re: Meet The 3 Ladies That Once Threatened Cossy Orjiakor On Huge Watermelon Contest by Deji124(m): 7:49am On Jul 25, 2017
I will love to sucks those brestgrin
Re: Meet The 3 Ladies That Once Threatened Cossy Orjiakor On Huge Watermelon Contest by uniqueogo(f): 8:33am On Jul 25, 2017
Tobilastik:

but u don't have big breast now undecided

I don't have to be blind to know the pains of a blind man all I have to do is ask

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actress Martha Ankomah Stuns In Balcony Shot / Battle Of The N53K Off-white Belt- Toke Makinwa,ini Edo,ebube Nwagbo / I Still Love Blossom Chukwujekwu, I Never Cheated On Him – Ex- Wife, Maureen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.