Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,246 members, 7,939,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 02:22 PM

Married But Lonely - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married But Lonely (6816 Views)

Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed / I Want To Get Married, But My Parents Don't Like The Girl / I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married But Lonely by crackhaus: 9:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
shaybebaby:
The conversation would go so much quicker if they both just said all this to each other face to face rather than on here.
You actually believe it's husband and wife acting this drama?

1 Like

Re: Married But Lonely by shaybebaby(f): 10:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
crackhaus:

You actually believe it's husband and wife acting this drama?
It is possible judging from the time line between the first post by the "wife" and now.
Even if it isn't real, it is riveting. grin

Haven't seen you around in a while, you good?

1 Like

Re: Married But Lonely by crackhaus: 10:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
shaybebaby:

It is possible judging from the time line between the first post by the "wife" and now.
Even if it isn't real, it is riveting. grin

Haven't seen you around in a while, you good?
Yea, I'm good. smiley

1 Like

Re: Married But Lonely by Filipinobaba: 9:08am On Oct 08, 2017
mrphysics:

Young man, why have you allowed your wife to feel this way. You are a man and should manage your home. Both of you are on nairaland yet you can't seem to learn anything from whole lot of threads making front page.

Please stop insulting yourselves online. It's shameful
It is shameful, I know, but I care less o, she has brought Me here over and over again, I have kept quiet for a long time... Thanks anyways
Re: Married But Lonely by mrphysics(m): 9:12am On Oct 08, 2017
Filipinobaba:

It is shameful, I know, but I care less o, she has brought Me here over and over again, I have kept quiet for a long time... Thanks anyways
Its not true. What do you want in life?
Re: Married But Lonely by Filipinobaba: 9:15am On Oct 08, 2017
mrphysics:

Its not true. What do you want in life?
My life is very ok, what else can a man wish for? A good job, at least a child, every other thing would follow.
Re: Married But Lonely by mrphysics(m): 9:21am On Oct 08, 2017
Filipinobaba:

My life is very ok, what else can a man wish for? A good job, at least a child, every other thing would follow.
They are people who have this and are not satisfied. Can I send an email?
Re: Married But Lonely by Filipinobaba: 9:27am On Oct 08, 2017
mrphysics:

They are people who have this and are not satisfied. Can I send an email?
Sure you can... Brother, With the few stated, I am very satisfied o... It's insecurity that is disturbing madame at the top... I am made in God's image, not my fault o. I cannot have a Civil convo with any lady, she d rant constantly that I want to have an affair... I d be delivered, i know this.
Re: Married But Lonely by Abiagirl777(f): 11:30am On Oct 08, 2017
filipinobaba,you are viewing this thread now so I want you to go back to your wife,both of you should sit down and talk your hearts out,pray to God and f..uck ur brains out.come back and thank me later.
The devil is a loser and a liar!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. / Does Length Of Courtship Affect Marriage? / Our Pre-wedding Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.