Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,318 members, 7,907,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 02:10 PM

E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) (82745 Views)

Adaeze Onuigbo Twerks In Pre-Birthday Video. Fans React (Photos) / Ycee Kisses Lady's Chest. Fans React (Photos) / Davido makes Fan Grope His Privates At Concert. Nigerians react (photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by HyconMojo(m): 10:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
owasiu:

Bill gate will introduce himself to me someday.
Better go make quick money because Bill Gate is getting older

1 Like

Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by alexis007(m): 10:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
People are stupid. E-money greeted his elder...and then the floodgates of comparison were thrown up

We need Kim-Jong Un's type in this country. No Facebook, No twitter, No Skype, No whatsapp. At least people would mind their businesses better. Those who don't have a business, would on the other hand, find some venture to keep themselves busy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by BigIyanga: 1:26am On Jul 25, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

sum are lucky, some are blessed...some are just forked, year in, ur out
.. the True life story...
Nope. Tony built something and enriched Naija while Ndimi and co stole from Naija.

1 Like

Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by nwoye72: 7:27am On Jul 25, 2017
as far as u have made it in nija,thats it,and no body cares how the cash was made
Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by uniqueogo(f): 8:31am On Jul 25, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Seee no region in Nigeria wants to be linked with the East, with Biafra...
If Nigeria is to break, it will break, and the Niger Delta will go its say... or Akwa-Cross will form a coalition and go away..

if it comes to just 2 choice... We will choose Nigeria over Biafra... Igbos have too much wahala.

You people were the ones protesting for Corrupt individuals, Saraki, Dasuki etc.
Evans after terrorizing lives, was caught, Igbos were shamelessly campaigning for his release online with #FreeEvans
Pope apoints a bishop, and Igbos will not accept him, because he is an IGBO man from anoda side..
it's that mentality that is not allowing Igbos accept PMB.. it's that mentality that won't allow Igbos accept anyone from the Minority to rule them.

the number of people caught trafficking drug is 99.99% Igbos, but non of ur groups has come out to decry the sorry trend...

WHO ON EARTH WILL WANT TO TIE HIS DESTINY, AND THE DESTINY OF HIS CHILDREN TO SUCH A mostly MORALLY BEREFT set of people ?

if you were me, would ulov to bind urself into such a union ? will you ?

there's no need to exchange words with you, I just pray that when the time comes you will really choose Nigeria...... even though I seriously doubt that you are from where you say you.

1 Like

Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:39am On Jul 25, 2017
uniqueogo:

there's no need to exchange words with you, I just pray that when the time comes you will really choose Nigeria...... even though I seriously doubt that you are from where you say you.

ehh yaa its rare to see any of them with sense.
nice to meet you mahh.. t

the thing is, there is, WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE TO GIVE US CHOICES ?

we say we are not even considering u Guys, and you guys still feel there is something to choose... how far na... na by force ?

who in Aks has been asking for referendum ? can u compare us to the East where every Tom, dick and Harry is fronting Referendum ?

I know u are not like them, think... which Aks group have u seen fronting for referendum ?? humor me.
Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by perfectgen(m): 9:33am On Jul 25, 2017
modelmike7:
Even with al the money he has, he still have to introduce himself.
Money pass money!!
Reminds me of a party i went for sometimes ago in Paris with my babe, she asked me that ''Baby, who was that man you were gisting with earlier, that was so happy to see you, that says 'welcome to Paris from Lagos Mr Mike', he was putting on a white Versace suit?''

and i replied ' Hey baby, That is Versace himself!!' and she gasped for breath!

..........and i woke up from sleep!!!. Na joke o, na Barbecue i dey do for now o!
We looking forward to your patronage!! Manna Barbecue and Grills, making Barbecue the healthy way!!

God bless your business and make you bigger; don't lose the dream. However Versace is dead so stop seeing him in your dream, lol.
Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 25, 2017
perfectgen:

God bless your business and make you bigger; don't lose the dream. However Versace is dead so stop seeing him in your dream, lol.
.... Lolzz, perhaps i had the dream when he was alive!
Thanks for your prayers bro... Amen and Amen.. God bless you.
Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by enomakos(m): 11:16am On Jul 25, 2017
sullesteve:
and emoney is king
your king?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by MarvelousMe: 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
Atlas Petroleum Int. Nig Ltd

Oil Block== OPL 109 1996

owned by === Umaru Ndanusa, Ikechukwu Joseph, Mohammadu Murtala with Arthur Eze as Chairman

Hmm Ikpa don't let political affinity destroy your humanity ooo

"If you fight a dragon for too long you become one yourself " - ancient Chinese proverb
Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
MarvelousMe:

Hmm Ikpa don't let political affinity destroy your humanity ooo

"If you fight a dragon for too long you become one yourself " - ancient Chinese proverb

eyen eka.
So u mean say Patience Ozokwor na one wicked Moda in law ?
na Drama I dey do shaa..

real me is fun to be with... I am just acting the Script in such a way that the message will go across... but I go reduce hand small shaa.
Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by IloveToMess: 1:52am On Dec 21, 2018
dokiOloye:
look at how envy is messing up Ur IQ.
So a man from an oil producing state who has investments in oil is also a leech according to Ur low IQ brain?
Envy go kill U oo

Dont mind the fool as if someone dont have right over resources in his land again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House / Pellets Removed From Angela Okorie's Face (Graphic Video) / Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.