Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,244 members, 7,947,231 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election (5205 Views)

Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company / Princess Stella Oduah Won The Anambra North Senatorial Seat. / Breaking: President Appoints Malam Nuhu Ribadu, Mr Peter Obi As Ministers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 07, 2010
MrCrackles:

What are you waffling about?
I only asked a simple question that required a yes or no. . .
I dont want stories, it is simple, YES or No. .
I dont hate on anyone and defo not part of the irresponsible tribalistic nob heads on the forum. . .
What i wont accept is people disrespecting my own views and opinions!
End off
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by Eziachi: 4:25pm On Feb 07, 2010
RoadStar:

Thank God for that !
Don't forget to tell him that he is the biggest mass murderer Nigeria has ever known before he finally dies.
And how he has brought upon his people so much pain and destruction.
You will be doing your people a dis-service if you don't.

What are you thanking God for?
As for the bolded, go and tell him yourself and showcase your bravery in abundance. No need pissing your pant in an internet cafe while on a break from 419 letter writing. If you don't know his address in both Enugu and Nnewi, kindly ask.
It's funny, guys that insult others tend to be the one that usually useless that they still live with their mothers.
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by Eziachi: 4:30pm On Feb 07, 2010
RoadStar:

Why is Ojukwu having caused a painful incident in the history of his kinsmen, still be taking advantage by delving into politics.
I believe people should be voted for their performance and manifestos not cooking up this rather unfortunate biafran sentiments.
What has Ojukwu done for the common igbo man on the streetsĀ  !

And you a busy crying more than his so called people he caused so much pain to?
What does that say about your person? grin
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by Eziachi: 4:35pm On Feb 07, 2010
MrCrackles:

What are you waffling about?
I only asked a simple question that required a yes or no. . .
I dont want stories, it is simple, YES or No. .
I dont hate on anyone and defo not part of the irresponsible tribalistic nob heads on the forum. . .
What i wont accept is people disrespecting my own views and opinions!
End off

You know what I am waffling about. What give you the impression that Niaraland is now ask your stupidquestion.com? If you need answers, go back to school or ask those that brought you into the world. You don't hate anyone? That is the under statement of the years so far. No one is disrespecting your crass views or no views, you are doing a good job of it yourself. Ojukwu is a coward over a thread discusing about Anambra's election yesterday, what sort of view is that?
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by MrCrackles(m): 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2010
Eziachi:

You know what I am waffling about. What give you the impression that Niaraland is now ask your stupidquestion.com? If you need answers, go back to school or ask those that brought you into the world. You don't hate anyone? That is the under statement of the years so far. No one is disrespecting your crass views or no views, you are doing a good job of it yourself. Ojukwu is a coward over a thread discusing about Anambra's election yesterday, what sort of view is that?
If and ever, we cross paths on NL or outside of it, do not mention anything along the line of the boldened words as above ok?
Did i even ask your oxymoronic fu/ck LovePeddler the question in the first place
Unrepentant vagabonds like you chat a lot of poppycocks and gobblydygooks, and claim you know it all. . . .
Bloody jobsworth!
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by asha80(m): 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2010
MrCrackles:

If and ever, we cross paths on NL or outside of it, do not go near that boldened word ok?
Fuc/king jobsworth!

Mba a na-abara agu shocked grin
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by MrCrackles(m): 4:59pm On Feb 07, 2010
asha 80:

Mba a na-abara agu shocked grin
Translation please Asha grin
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by themano: 7:38pm On Feb 07, 2010
@mrcrackles,

it means you are a noise maker
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by slimghost(m): 7:41pm On Feb 07, 2010
MrCrackles:

Translation please Asha grin

It means u r so empty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by MrCrackles(m): 7:42pm On Feb 07, 2010
themano:

@mrcrackles,
it means you are a noise maker
Oh i see. . . Let him or any fu/cking bastard around here try me. . . . cool
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by MrCrackles(m): 7:43pm On Feb 07, 2010
slimghost:

It means u r so empty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh really?
Try me. . . .
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by slimghost(m): 7:46pm On Feb 07, 2010
MrCrackles:

Oh really?
Try me. . . .

hey hey hey! hold it there. No carry that rubbish come my side ooo. angry
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by MrCrackles(m): 7:47pm On Feb 07, 2010
slimghost:

hey hey hey! hold it there. No carry that rubbish come my side ooo. angry
Play your position then or have it in full swathes!!! cool
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by Eziachi: 10:41pm On Feb 07, 2010
MrCrackles:

If and ever, we cross paths on NL or outside of it, do not mention anything along the line of the boldened words as above ok?
Did i even ask your oxymoronic fu/ck LovePeddler the question in the first place
Unrepentant vagabonds like you chat a lot of poppycocks and gobblydygooks, and claim you know it all. . . .
Bloody jobsworth!

Oh really! Was that meant to be a threat? Well if it is, do not bother yourself, because the only chance of us crossing path is just in your dream. So you are irked by mere mention of those that brought you into the world even without anything bad said but you find delight in insulting a person of Emeka Ojukwu every time you had a romance with your PC?
And you don't think that he is a father and grandfather too to someone or do you think he is a childless bachelor?

Hypocrite!
Your reaction shows what you are. To you, Ojukwu as a father, grandfather and a respected leader among his own people is a fair game for insult and abuse, something for a laugh, but yours needs not mentioned at all even in a lighter tone. And you are already issuing threat VIA CYBER-SPACE and I am quaking right in my booths.

God forbit, I don't know it all but definitely I knew more than you, at least based on your utterances. So next time you call Ojukwu names always remember that just like you, he is someone else's father too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State / EXCLUSIVE: President Who Owns 150 Cows, Set To Declare N879 Million In Assets / President Buhari's Recent Phone Conversation With GEJ Leaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.