Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,354 members, 7,888,124 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:01 PM

Lamb Born With Human-Like Face In Ghana (Disturbing Photos) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Lamb Born With Human-Like Face In Ghana (Disturbing Photos) (59472 Views)

Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) / See The Spider With Human-like Face Spotted In A Chinese Home / Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamb Born With Human-Like Face In Ghana (Disturbing Photos) by teelaw4life(m): 11:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
Estiara:

There is an epidemy ravaging the mind of average Nigerians; closed mindedness and the refusal to seek knowledge. What were you expecting? Check out their comments. Sad!

I'd have taken it as a joke if it were just a couple of comments but the seriousness and the amount of users following that line is just unbelievable. I'm scared for myself that i have to share the same country as them. No one knows it all but come on... How hard can it be to just do a quick google search?

1 Like

Re: Lamb Born With Human-Like Face In Ghana (Disturbing Photos) by Opoki(m): 12:47am On Jul 25, 2017
I've seen animal still-birth at several stages, i' m telling you, the foetus always look humanoid in nature. But I'm very sure it's not what many of you are thinking.
Re: Lamb Born With Human-Like Face In Ghana (Disturbing Photos) by Awaja(m): 2:16am On Jul 25, 2017
They should trace the versalin crew around the community, someone impregnated d sheep
Re: Lamb Born With Human-Like Face In Ghana (Disturbing Photos) by kbzee11(m): 3:16am On Jul 25, 2017
One useless aboki don go pansh the ram put belle make e for come born this monster...chaii conji is a very very bad thing Ooo...
Funny enough the person wey get the monster fit follow come the look him monster pikin O...
Re: Lamb Born With Human-Like Face In Ghana (Disturbing Photos) by bellotaofeek: 3:24am On Jul 25, 2017
Someone had sex with sheep . This is common among the abokis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lamb Born With Human-Like Face In Ghana (Disturbing Photos) by cins: 4:47am On Jul 25, 2017
This face looks familiar,
Re: Lamb Born With Human-Like Face In Ghana (Disturbing Photos) by donkossy(m): 4:59am On Jul 25, 2017
Some people sef, so after one stupid fool don chuk this sheep, without condom, Im go still carry that I'm stupid d*ck go chuk woman wey I go still chuk
Re: Lamb Born With Human-Like Face In Ghana (Disturbing Photos) by blackface123: 6:38am On Jul 25, 2017
who impregnated d sheep,rather what impregnated d ship?hahahaha,Wonder s will never end.
Re: Lamb Born With Human-Like Face In Ghana (Disturbing Photos) by 2badForReal: 7:03am On Jul 25, 2017
I no fit talk am
Re: Lamb Born With Human-Like Face In Ghana (Disturbing Photos) by Kimaxcon(m): 7:07am On Jul 25, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]
They should carry out a DNA testing fast fast.
Re: Lamb Born With Human-Like Face In Ghana (Disturbing Photos) by hush15: 8:10am On Jul 25, 2017
teelaw4life:

The stench of your stupidity is so pungent, i feel dizzy. "As long as animals can conceive, then humans can impregnate"
I don't care what your University degree was (if you're a graduate) but i have to tell you that you have successfully wasted your parent's money. Oga please don't quote or mention me again abeg. This is no joke.

See ya life! you that went to university, is this what you were taught? Stupidity, pungent(English no kill you one day) So you also wasted your parents money is learning these rubbish...

Pele
Re: Lamb Born With Human-Like Face In Ghana (Disturbing Photos) by Chrisfamous5(m): 9:22am On Jul 25, 2017
Empress2014:
One stupid man impregnated the goat... Oh poor goat cry
Empress i tuale for you oo
Re: Lamb Born With Human-Like Face In Ghana (Disturbing Photos) by hipsyleema(f): 9:24am On Jul 25, 2017
This is the end result of human and animal copulation...
Re: Lamb Born With Human-Like Face In Ghana (Disturbing Photos) by teelaw4life(m): 9:47am On Jul 25, 2017
hush15:

See ya life! you that went to university, is this what you were taught? Stupidity, pungent(English no kill you one day) So you also wasted your parents money is learning these rubbish...

Pele

It's very good that you can at least copy-paste and retype the things I've typed. Run along now will you? I'll leave you with this bit of information for your own good.
It is impossible for humans to impregnate animals because The further apart two animals are in genetic terms, the less likely they are to produce viable offspring. At this point, humans seem to have been separate from other animals for far too long to interbreed. ... Attempts both to inseminate women with monkey sperm and impregnate female chimpanzees with human sperm have failed.
Re: Lamb Born With Human-Like Face In Ghana (Disturbing Photos) by oderinde151(m): 10:08am On Jul 25, 2017
Ever8054:
the world has truly come to an end..atheist scientist pls your attention is needed...come and tell us the course...iam curious.
mutation
Re: Lamb Born With Human-Like Face In Ghana (Disturbing Photos) by sepalapen(m): 11:23am On Jul 25, 2017
Nigerian are so good in answering and solving other peoples problems no wonder people always rush here to present their problems . thou
Re: Lamb Born With Human-Like Face In Ghana (Disturbing Photos) by hush15: 7:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
teelaw4life:

It's very good that you can at least copy-paste and retype the things I've typed. Run along now will you? I'll leave you with this bit of information for your own good.
It is impossible for humans to impregnate animals because The further apart two animals are in genetic terms, the less likely they are to produce viable offspring. At this point, humans seem to have been separate from other animals for far too long to interbreed. ... Attempts both to inseminate women with monkey sperm and impregnate female chimpanzees with human sperm have failed.

So you didn't think it would have made more sense passing your facts than the insults you first threw. Now you put the cart before the horse and expect Nigerian to be sane country...

Neway, I will still forgive you though you acted ignorantly...

Say me hi to them at DHL
wink
Re: Lamb Born With Human-Like Face In Ghana (Disturbing Photos) by hush15: 7:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
teelaw4life:

Re: Lamb Born With Human-Like Face In Ghana (Disturbing Photos) by Newnas(m): 9:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
Farmerforlife:

I am really sorry for the future of this world. The young people are so ignorant nowadays, even with google search just a key press away. What is more painful is that almost everyone commenting on NL seems to be either an undergraduate, or a graduate. I feel ashamed.

Personally, I think the reason for the scarcity of intellect is that people don't restrict their talks and comments to what they have knowledge of. They just like to comment on every post that passes them by.

Like an Arab proverb says:

Whoever speaks in other than his field (of expertise) will utter strange things.

#Then, the lazy approach to knowledge as you said.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Huge Python Killed After Swallowing A She-Goat (Photos) / Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos / Nigerians Butcher Giant Turtle At Seme (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.