Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,485 members, 7,901,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:06 AM

The Power Of Love. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Power Of Love. (463 Views)

You Make My Life Beautiful! Akosua & William’s Celebration Of Love In Accra / The Artist Did It Out Of Love For Ugwuanyi - Ugwuanyi Campaign Organisation / Obasanjo's National Coalition Is A Plot By Obj To Divide The Power Of PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Love. by Ayietim(m): 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
Without sunshine there's no flower,
without flower, there's no butterfly,
nature is a great teacher,
it greatest lesson is, without one, there will not be another,
nature tells us clearly, that there's a power,
an awesome power that keeps us together,
but hatred is destroying you and I,
filling our hearts with discord and tearing us apart;
if you don't know me, you can't reach me,
you can only be with me when both of us agree,
now, let us go back to what makes us strong,
let us surrender to the power of love.
https://ayietim./2017/07/24/the-power-of-love/

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTO] EFCC Reveals The Face Behind Their Twitter Handle As They Bid Him Farewe / Biafra:ebonyi Shuts Down Over Kanu’s Visit / Why Restoration Of BIAFRA Tru Referendum Is Sacrosanct - Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.