Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,010 members, 7,942,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:45 PM

Where Can I Buy A Hair Cream That Has Silica As One Of Its Ingredients? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Where Can I Buy A Hair Cream That Has Silica As One Of Its Ingredients? (1017 Views)

Pls House Can Anyone Recommend A Good Cream That Will Bring Out My Glow.. Am Dar / I Need A Face Cream That Will Give Me A Smooth And Glowing Face / Where Can I Buy A Hair Cream That Has Silica As One Of Its Ingredients? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy A Hair Cream That Has Silica As One Of Its Ingredients? by Cynthiaflex123: 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hello, Nairalanders. I want to buy a hair cream that has silica, I have tried several shops here in Lagos but couldn't get any. I'm sure there's someone in the house that knows where. You can give me the shop's name, address and if possible, it's phone contact. I live in Ikeja.
Re: Where Can I Buy A Hair Cream That Has Silica As One Of Its Ingredients? by Petitediva14(f): 1:16am On Jul 25, 2017
I could make one for you but getting silica tablets or horsetail extract is not easy to find.
Re: Where Can I Buy A Hair Cream That Has Silica As One Of Its Ingredients? by Cynthiaflex123: 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
Petitediva14:
I could make one for you but getting silica tablets or horsetail extract is not easy to find.

Pls, let me have your mobile, am interested.

(1) (Reply)

Top Male Hairstyles To Disguise Thinning / Dutch Hollandais Ankara Designs You Should Check Out This 2021 (africanprints) / Sagging Is Disgusting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.