Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,318 members, 7,887,974 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:11 PM

Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC (55243 Views)

Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by Memories12411: 5:48am On Jul 25, 2017
Is the man suffering from alzheirmer? But the people in the picture look like a mother, son and grandchild. It seems the woman also forgot to wear her shoes.lol
Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by kabillion(m): 5:55am On Jul 25, 2017
He came to do another knacking n 4get after. Him go still gbaga

1 Like

Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by petitejolie(f): 6:09am On Jul 25, 2017
chronicles of broke men. na dem dem. God punish poverty
Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by mikejj(m): 6:26am On Jul 25, 2017
Mariinee:
Iyamm nuh understanding too grin grin
wonder baff me for here oo.c small small children
Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by Jermat20(m): 6:30am On Jul 25, 2017
And finally she will quickly and quietly open her legs for him again. Taaaaah rubbish
Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:33am On Jul 25, 2017
I wish I can reunited with my baby mamas grin
Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by otabuko(m): 6:41am On Jul 25, 2017
Empress2014:
20k?? What is that gonna solve?
babe. You can reach them and offer 30 billion for their akant naa. It'd solve plenty problem for them.
Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by Sarah20A(f): 6:49am On Jul 25, 2017
He forgot he impregnated a girl shocked and for 2 years he slept comfortably.thank God the girl didn't forget that she was pregnant embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by Odegbami1(m): 6:55am On Jul 25, 2017
ecoeco:

Op

Ayam not understanding

In d pix

I can see d man
I can see d child
I can see d grand mother

But where is d girlfriend?

#Eco99#

Were ni yi Sir. (Sir, you don mad).
Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by Martin0(m): 7:03am On Jul 25, 2017
Sarah20A:
He forgot he impregnated a girl shocked and for 2 years he slept comfortably.thank God the girl didn't forget that she was pregnant embarassed
That a fat crapy lie,and I don't expect you believ that...

It is possible to you that I will forget you are pregnant for me after 2whole year's
Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by mechanics(m): 7:03am On Jul 25, 2017
Okay, good, but the man should be careful he should not run away from his responsibilities next time.
Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by Martin0(m): 7:16am On Jul 25, 2017
gypsey:
so people forget theyour pregnant people in nigeria? shocked here is me thinking i ve heard it all, thank goodness the woman didn't forget she was pregnant.
that man deserves 100 lashes of cane, anyway it's buhari's fault
hahahahahahahahagrin hope u nor believ that,coz I totaly don't believ such crap
Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 25, 2017
Suffer has made her older than her age, its not easy raising a child alone especially when there is no vaible source of imcome
Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by lordquincy: 8:49am On Jul 25, 2017
blackbeau1:
Ermm, how do you forget you got someone pregnant ?

he village people have hand in this grin

1 Like

Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by naijagobetter(m): 8:56am On Jul 25, 2017
ecoeco:

Op

Ayam not understanding

In d pix

I can see d man
I can see d child
I can see d grand mother

#Eco99#
love means lots of things to different folks,you inclusive
Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by marvin902(m): 9:12am On Jul 25, 2017
see that woman old for face...
my guy you get eye ooo undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by chuckdee4(m): 9:41am On Jul 25, 2017
ecoeco:

Op

Ayam not understanding

In d pix

I can see d man
I can see d child
I can see d grand mother

#Eco99#

Nairalanders, why una wicked like this na

1 Like

Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by Sarah20A(f): 9:46am On Jul 25, 2017
Martin0:
That a fat crapy lie,and I don't expect you believ that...

It is possible to you that I will forget you are pregnant for me after 2whole year's
I just tire

Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by Martin0(m): 9:47am On Jul 25, 2017
Sarah20A:
I just tire
hahahahahahaha e go tire u oooo...

How I wan take believ that tin,just imaginegrin
Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by blackbeau1(f): 10:07am On Jul 25, 2017
dipznano:

I wonder o...

How are you jare? grin
I am fine. U?
Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by ashjay001(m): 10:23am On Jul 25, 2017
ecoeco:
Op
Ayam not understanding
In d pix
I can see d man I can see d child I can see d grand mother

#Eco99#
She truly was struggling! Stress n hunger makes u age!

1 Like

Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by sunnedee2: 10:31am On Jul 25, 2017
stanisbaratheon:
Hmmm...
I laughed so hard at the attached pic.. Kindly send me the link to the original post (Twitter, FB , wherever).

1 Like

Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by Jamean(f): 10:54am On Jul 25, 2017
Is either the guy or the story seller is silly @he forgot he impregnated her. Very silly caption; just like someone forgetting they had an accident.

Better put, he didn't want to be responsible for the pregnancy.
Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by fpeter(f): 11:10am On Jul 25, 2017
ecoeco:

Op

Ayam not understanding

In d pix

I can see d man
I can see d child
I can see d grand mother

#Eco99#

You lack understanding, open your eyes and look at the picture very well, a picture tells a thousand stories...

What you see there is a woman, who has suffered and done well raising her child alone. A woman who would starve just to make sure her child eats. That right there, is a woman who has been battered and beaten by poverty and untold hardship just to give her child a chance to survive.
Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by gideon1971(m): 11:16am On Jul 25, 2017
ecoeco:

Op

Ayam not understanding

In d pix

I can see d man
I can see d child
I can see d grand mother

#Eco99#
lawd when will dis kind savagery stop. think i actually cracked a rib

1 Like

Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by dipznano: 2:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
blackbeau1:
I am fine. U?

Not bad...

BTW you're pretty kiss
Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by blackbeau1(f): 11:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
dipznano:

Not bad...

BTW you're pretty kiss
thanks
Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by ogwucheveekee(f): 11:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
igbo men sha very dubious

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Remembered These? / Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) / How Can I Take Care Of My Body After Child Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.