Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,467 members, 7,885,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 08:55 PM

Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? (74774 Views)

I Am An Actor From Ghana , Not A Ghanaian Actor- Majid Michel - / Ghanaian Actor, Eddie Coffie, Is Dead / Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by neelsel(f): 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2007
First of all you waste of the human race, before you come here spreading vile and hate, you need to first of all check out your deluded mistake of a life.

Look around you pig, and examine carefully who is the one with the tormented life. Examine carefully who is mentality derranged.  You have ALL the characteristics of a useless madman. You came here looking for a war, so now you got it stop getting defensive and crying "wolf". NO ONE called you, so deal with it.

Prostitution, you people will never ceased to amaze me. I encounter you and your type daily on my YIM, yes continue to buzz and I will insult and insult until you are taught a lesson. Neelsel doesn't do mongrels.

I suggest you take that your advise and go see a psychiatist. Trust me you are in need of it.  Only sick madass, useless people like yourself need such attention.

Your ass should be staying away from the forum since I am yet to read anything of vaue and substance from you. Your brain is so stagnated that your only purpose is going to threads that are less academically inclined, and post a ton of garbage.

You are a nuisance to society, and should be somewhere hiding your shameless face instead of coming here.

You gay, stay away from Neelsel where I am from we kill gays. You are not my type. I don't associate with bats. So if you are ranting due to the fact that I declined your chat, wipe your tears, you are not alone.

Stinking buller, God will punish you for wasting your sperms on other men. Man pon Man makes God bitterly angry.

Now go do your boat building and crochet in peace. Make your mother proud for once in her life,  you dirty 419er crook.
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by mukina2: 1:33pm On Mar 21, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Neelsel pls ignore this guy
he'll die oo grin
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by Blow(m): 2:32pm On Mar 21, 2007
Will someone get a rope and tie this mad b,
it might be too late soon!

Just shut up coz ur mouth stinks shit
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by mukina2: 2:35pm On Mar 21, 2007
you need the rope to end ur misery grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by neelsel(f): 2:41pm On Mar 21, 2007
Blow:

Will someone get a rope and tie this mad b,
it might be too late soon!

Just shut up because your mouth stinks shit

ROFLMAO noW AM so sorry for your hungry ass am  cry cry cry cry

I will sponser your dejected ass some toothpaste, floss and toothbrush,  You still use your fingers after all these years. your mouth smells like a pit latrine, and you have the nerve calling someone else's mouth stink. Poor thing, that's what the last lady you approached said to you,  awwwww, rejected banana.

I will certainly donate some $$$ to your charity this weekend, so that you will have some nutritious food in your mal nornished stomach.  Too much yam isn't good you know. You need a well balanced diet in order to be deemed healthy.

Now the next time you think about coming here and making a mockery of yourself, desist. You meddled with the wrong bitch, i can tell you that.

Now get back to your needle work, the West awaits your products,  They sell like hot bread here, fool
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by mukina2: 2:45pm On Mar 21, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Neelsel i command you to stop grin
pls my tummy is aching me grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by Blow(m): 3:00pm On Mar 21, 2007
I can see u've master the art of making so much noise

A perfect trait of an empty barrel stinking ass bitch
as u called yourself earlier.
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by neelsel(f): 3:09pm On Mar 21, 2007
Blow, what happened, the neighbour came back for his dictionary, is that why you took so long,  or did your money run out at the cafe?

You are such a loser, if i were a Nigerian I would not want to be associated with the likes of you. Where is your originality? GOSH! opps! I forgot, you have none.  You have been taking all my words from previous posts and bringing back as your defense mechanism. Shame on you dumbo,

Now for all those who needs to learn the truth.  The reason, why this madman is on my case is because he thought I was a man, and he buzzed me looking for homosexual activities, after he realised I wasn't he has now decided to latch unto me.

Boy even if I were a gay, I refused to bull you or vice versa. You germsy pig, 

Blow is nothing but a disgrace to the human and more so African race,  No wonder the likes of you never leave your abore, but instead born, live and die in your restricted space.

I am getting so fed up of your useless ass,  Now get back to work,  you know how it is in those sweat shops, heard the masters whip like crazy,

And get this,  You are Not NEELSEL's type,  She doesn't roll in mud, that's for pigs like yourself,

ga lang broken bottle,
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by charla(f): 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2007
ive seen d movie and i thot all d pple involved were very gud looking includin Van.hes also a very gud actor but as far as how attractive he is,i dont see it as sumfing out of d ordinary
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by zigbo(f): 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2007
Yo blow did u jst include me in your miserable list of babes u'd be stalking this month, news flash the month is almost thru nd u are late,so instead of acting like lil bi+ch,wait a minute n.land is one strange place where u cant tell a guy from a girl.most of the guys crave for notice mo dan the girls.
oh wat a shame embarassed
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by mukina2: 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2007
zizi pls i have laffed more than enuff for today pls its ok grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by acidrop(f): 3:28am On Mar 22, 2007
seriously, if this was a nigerian celebrity there would have been a pic by now
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by segedoo(m): 7:29pm On Mar 22, 2007
i no send am jo.
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by Free(f): 11:12pm On Mar 22, 2007
seriously, if this was a nigerian celebrity there would have been a pic by now

and who told U
there isnt any pics of him

rolls eyes angry
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by Candynel: 12:39am On Mar 23, 2007
just to teel yeah van is all mine yeah dig angry
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by Free(f): 12:42am On Mar 23, 2007
okay hes Urs
so why u angry
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by liberia(f): 1:09am On Mar 23, 2007
ramsey looks better than every nigerian actor.
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by monica(f): 7:02pm On Mar 23, 2007
neelsel pls ignore this guy and stop this insults u are throwing to each other
lets just enjoy our thread and our man ok? darling
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by neelsel(f): 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2007
@ Monica, I assumed he has realised he messed with the wrong bitch and has then retreated.

Nice seeing you back online though,

Any news about our baby? grin cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by monica(f): 1:05pm On Mar 24, 2007
i just finished watching royal battle and it's also nice(though beyonce &mummy's daughter are better than this)
but just seeing my baby do his thing made my day.
and i love that mercedes gurl, she is going to be such a guud actress but the one i loved most was FOXY
daaammmmmmmmmmn
this gurl made me laugh the whole time
she really played the role perfectly(and with her twi lines made laugh my head off)
i will say once again they did a very guud job.
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by neelsel(f): 2:51pm On Mar 24, 2007
@Moninca,
I saw "Royal Battle" as well, and it was hilarious. That girl Foxy had me rolling on the floor. She did justice to her role.

I love Mercedes as well, and the other chick, can't recall her name.

@Free, I must admit that Ghana is very beautiful. Nice roads etc,

Anyway girls, am going to the video shop today to see if any new movies are out with my baby. Ta ta.
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by Free(f): 5:40pm On Mar 24, 2007
neelse

gurl U R funny
jus made ma day

U still chasin after wot aint Urs grin grin grin

How come i aint hear of Royal battle

hmmmm
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by star01(m): 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2007
i tink ghanians re ugly, matter i ve nt seen VAN vicker or wateva u call him , but i tink he's ugly mere de fact he's 4rm ghana
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by OmoEko1(f): 5:44pm On Mar 24, 2007
star01:

i think ghanians re ugly, matter i ve nt seen VAN vicker or whatever u call him , but i think he's ugly mere de fact he's from ghana
well he looks 100% cuter and better than u Star angry angry
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by star01(m): 5:46pm On Mar 24, 2007
Omo Eko:

well he looks 100% cuter and better than u Star angry angry
hmmmmm i tink he's mixed den, cos u cant be 100% ghanian n be cute,
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by Free(f): 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2007
hmmmmm i think he's mixed den, because u can't be 100% ghanian n be cute,

Idiot, angry angry

i guess sayin dat wud make U feel betta bout urself eenh
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by star01(m): 5:50pm On Mar 24, 2007
Free:

Idiot, angry angry

i guess sayin that would make U feel betta bout yourself eenh
hey watch dat, just layin down my own comment, aint mad @ chu, y should u?
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by OmoEko1(f): 5:52pm On Mar 24, 2007
Free:

Idiot, angry angry

i guess sayin that would make U feel betta bout yourself eenh
free ignore him plz
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by star01(m): 5:55pm On Mar 24, 2007
Omo Eko:

free ignore him plz
would it make any impact on me?
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by Free(f): 6:01pm On Mar 24, 2007
star

insecure lil bastard get off this thread angry angry
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by star01(m): 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2007
Free:

star

insecure lil bastard get off this thread angry angry
already had a commitment dat i wnt insult neither will i curse, pls 4 God sake dnt make me
Re: Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? by Free(f): 6:07pm On Mar 24, 2007
eeeh U insultd ghnians already
so wot da hell u talkn bout angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures / Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife / Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.