Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,277 members, 7,977,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:01 PM

Steps/requirements On How To Start Blogging - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Steps/requirements On How To Start Blogging (486 Views)

I Want To Start Blogging (how Much Do I Needed) ??? / [FREE DOWNLOAD] Best E-book On How To Start Blogging For Money In Nigeria / 4 Common Mistakes People Often Make When They Start Blogging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steps/requirements On How To Start Blogging by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
Good day everyone, I have been desiring to go into blogging but don't know the steps and requirements to start. am a computer literate and I have a laptop and a smart phone. please can someone put me through. thanks
Re: Steps/requirements On How To Start Blogging by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nacoss25:
Good day everyone, I have been desiring to go into blogging but don't know the steps and requirements to start. am a computer literate and I have a laptop and a smart phone. please can someone put me through. thanks

They will come to promise you heaven and earth now, just to siphon you.

If you need the right way without spending much, contact me.
Re: Steps/requirements On How To Start Blogging by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
First, how much have you read on blogging? If none, go read some materials online then come back here in days or weeks time.
Re: Steps/requirements On How To Start Blogging by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

They will come to promise you heaven and earth now, just to siphon you.

If you need the right way without spending much, contact me.
Contact you? For gini kwanu?
Re: Steps/requirements On How To Start Blogging by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Contact you? For gini kwanu?

Oya no vex. Tell am wetin you wan tell am.

lol.
Re: Steps/requirements On How To Start Blogging by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Oya no vex. Tell am wetin you wan tell am.

lol.
Yes o! Even if you want help am(help?) build site, you go help am understand some things first. Everything no be money angle.
Re: Steps/requirements On How To Start Blogging by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Yes o! Even if you want help am(help?) build site, you go help am understand some things first. Everything no be money angle.

That was I wanted to help me do na. I no sabi build site sef.. lol

Just wanted to educate him.

All the same... no probs
Re: Steps/requirements On How To Start Blogging by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

That was I wanted to help me do na. I no sabi build site sef.. lol

Just wanted to educate him.

All the same... no probs
Okay na. No wahala
Re: Steps/requirements On How To Start Blogging by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 25, 2017
I have little knowledge on website development which I can develop on but what I want to know is how am going g to earn money from it

(1) (Reply)

Guys What Else Do I Need For This Blog To Be Popular / Blogging / Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.