Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,996 members, 7,931,430 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 04:28 AM

Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child (33083 Views)

Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) / Olajide Rilwan Lekan Graduates From Russian Medical School With As / Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by Memories12411: 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
She is simply grooming a criminal. I pity a child that cannot be disciplined by an outsider, especially a teacher.

5 Likes

Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by phinedhe(f): 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
adonbilivit:
na Ajekpako "TEASHA" teach u this nonsense?
well u might not believe me,na dem.school wey person no dey speak Eng. Language
until one teacher came up with "don't speak Vernacular" dictionary became our everyday book
Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by djbussy(m): 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
Na poor woman way collect lawyer without brain. No evidence. Try beating omo baba olowo. You go see heaven for court way you carry am go.
Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by djbussy(m): 9:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
That's a poor woman with lawyer without brain. No evidence. Try beating omo baba olowo. You will see heaven in court from a devil's advocate lawyer.
Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by iammo(m): 9:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
Lol ... saje high school my ppa "2012 batch c", so this people never repent, even the vice principal almost got beat up by some corpers back then

1 Like

Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by amakadihot87(f): 10:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
Zico5:
The child is already a nuisance. For a parent to have the courage tondo such mean so much to the life of the student. Even if no one say anything the outcome of such act will not be bearable for the child in future.
......na lie
Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by soath(m): 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
ecoeco:

Ooohh
I Wish my mother tough lik dis
Dat my French teacher dos days for hear am
I neva learn English finish U de teach me je suis mapelle.... Nonsense

#Eco99#
Nah only FTC angry
ecoeco:

Ooohh
I neva learn English finish U de teach me je suis mapelle.... Nonsense

#Eco99#
Nah only FTC sad U get job so?
Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by Originalsly: 10:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
ecoeco:

Ooohh

I neva learn English finish
U de teach me
je suis mapelle.... Nonsense

#Eco99#
Hmmm..... neva learn English since. @ topic... flogging that left bruises?... that's a beating.
Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by amakadihot87(f): 10:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
Memories12411:
She is simply grooming a criminal. I pity a child that cannot be disciplined by an outsider, especially a teacher.
.......discipline indeed.......if anyone tries giving my child bruises in d name of discipline,i will throw away caution and civilization.......ill deal with him or her. . ...some teachers who are emotionally down due to their personal problems will come to school and despatch their aggression on the kids

1 Like

Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by stGabrielo(m): 10:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
;DI remember wen this happen in dos days, the father came with local gun and koboko,come see how my teacher pick race... grin
Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by arnold123: 10:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by okenwaa(m): 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
Why send ur ward to school if u don't want he/she to be corrected.......spare the rod and have you a useless child in future(ashawo,igboo smoker or armed robber ) or 3in1 which is Baddo

2 Likes

Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by analyticalman23: 10:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
create school for your child in ur house so that not teacher e go touch am.stupid woman.

1 Like

Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by abbeyty(m): 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
I don't support teachers caning their students for any reason but the woman too need to be caned They are both bullies

2 Likes

Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by bossrillboss: 10:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
NwaNimo1:
Good on her.... children are not sent to school to be brutalized,
..what is ur point?,abi u no read d post well.please read d post again.thank you.
Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by hollywater: 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
Useless mum

1 Like

Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by WizzyDollar(m): 10:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
I wish say i get dis kind super mum
all the teachers for dey respect me cos u shout for me,thugs go flog u till dem tire
then if u flog me,just imagine....

(R.I.P to our dearest teacher and flogger)
Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by Sodijan(m): 10:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
Lesson for other parents dat are destroying there ward future

1 Like

Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by Yuji: 10:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
See as she just waste 200k dey go use do better thing as bail all because of her stupidity!
Rubbish!! Knowledge is power! Sense she no get undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by Sonoyom(m): 10:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
Only in the West
Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by Yello1(m): 10:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
phinedhe:

she's not crazy dear..most of these public school teachers are animals
if u are a product of a public schul and u were been thought by dis ur self accliamed animals den wat does that makes u? Peopl are prompt to castigate d teacher that flog but fail to look at this set of children been sent to d schuls today without home training.

2 Likes

Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by labake1(f): 10:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
She just described how the child future will be
I remembered then my mom do advised my teachers to flog me if I misbehave not even talking about fighting a teacher over me.

This is how indiscipline start
Soon we will say our leaders are Corrupt, greedy, selfish. I think we should check their foundation

Let me go and meet my bed

5 Likes

Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by misspineapple(f): 11:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
d mum sha
Bt some tichaz truly deserve dat..Was even fun watchn dem get beat up
Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by Kowor(f): 12:21am On Jul 25, 2017
The day I reported my teacher to my mum, the first thing she asked was "were you the only child flogged?" Since then, I never mentioned being flogged in school. In fact I joined the odieshi group self. But reverse was the case with dad sha. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by davidif: 2:00am On Jul 25, 2017
This is why we call for local police but people no go wan hear.

1 Like

Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by davidif: 2:01am On Jul 25, 2017
labake1:
She just described how the child future will be
I remembered then my mom do advised my teachers to flog me if I misbehave not even talking about fighting a teacher over me.

This is how indiscipline start
Soon we will say our leaders are Corrupt, greedy, selfish. I think we should check their foundation

Let me go and meet my bed

My sister things have changed o and not necessarily for the better.
Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by davidif: 2:03am On Jul 25, 2017
analyticalman23:
create school for your child in ur house so that not teacher e go touch am.stupid woman.

If you don't want your children to be flogged then homeschool them yourself.

1 Like

Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by davidif: 2:04am On Jul 25, 2017
amakadihot87:
.......discipline indeed.......if anyone tries giving my child bruises in d name of discipline,i will throw away caution and civilization.......ill deal with him or her. . ...some teachers who are emotionally down due to their personal problems will come to school and despatch their aggression on the kids

Then why don't you go reach yourself or better, homeschool your child?
Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by ahahnow: 3:27am On Jul 25, 2017
where was my mom when i was canned in school?
Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by unbeatablerosak(f): 3:55am On Jul 25, 2017
Na Wahoo. The mother didn't do well, so the child should not be corrected again? � but the teacher tho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amobi Ogah: My Son Learnt Good Marriage Practice From Me / Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) / Unilorin Release Admission List

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.