Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,378 members, 7,881,352 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:32 PM

Southern Kaduna Will Go With Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Kaduna Will Go With Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani (2299 Views)

Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani / Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani / John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southern Kaduna Will Go With Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani by linusbnn(m): 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
The Coordinator of the Centrum Initiative for Development and Fundamental Rights Advocacy, Dr. John Danfulani, has said the people of Southern Kaduna would rather go with the Biafra Republic if there’s secession.

Danfulani spoke in Umuahia, Abia State, when he paid a solidarity visit to the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, Punch reports.

He said, “If Nigeria breaks up, we won’t go with the North. Certainly, we will go with Biafra because we share a lot in common.

“We can form a confederation based on agreement. It is better for us because we are safer in Biafra.

“In the North, they don’t like us because we don’t pray like them. So, it is better we follow those who share the same faith and values with us.”

5 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Go With Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani by linusbnn(m): 10:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
Sooner many groups will come begging for Biafra co-existence.

9 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Go With Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani by nepapole(m): 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ok
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Go With Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani by mangood74: 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
IGBOS ARE NOT THE OWNERS OF
BIAFRA COME AND JOIN THE HAPPY THRONG
ALL HAIL GODS OWN COUNTRY

10 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Go With Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani by cosby02(m): 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
undecided

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Go With Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani by ipobarecriminals: 10:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
confused people.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Go With Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani by Chigorkizz(m): 10:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
E do happen.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Go With Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
We don't want violent people in biafra

8 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Go With Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani by wtfcoded: 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
U are welcome

5 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Go With Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani by YourImaginaryBF: 10:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
confused people.
really confused people. Maybe they'll carve out sourthern KD from KD and add it to the biafrau.d map.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Go With Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani by ipobarecriminals: 10:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
undecided undecided sad sad cool wink grin wink grin grin false hope. Ipobareslaves_Joe Igbokwe 2017) wink wink grin grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Go With Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani by enemybulldozer(m): 11:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
linusbnn:
The Coordinator of the Centrum Initiative for Development and Fundamental Rights Advocacy, Dr. John Danfulani, has said the people of Southern Kaduna would rather go with the Biafra Republic if there’s secession.

Danfulani spoke in Umuahia, Abia State, when he paid a solidarity visit to the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, Punch reports.

He said, “If Nigeria breaks up, we won’t go with the North. Certainly, we will go with Biafra because we share a lot in common.

“We can form a confederation based on agreement. It is better for us because we are safer in Biafra.

“In the North, they don’t like us because we don’t pray like them. So, it is better we follow those who share the same faith and values with us.”
I thought they said hausas love themselves while Igbos hates each other to the extent that anambra Igbo sees ebonyi Igbo as second class Igbo.

My question is, why is it that people from southern kaduna wants to identify with Igbos that hates themselves​??

Is it not the Igbos that is suppose to be doing what the southern kadunas are doing now so that they can stay away from each​ other??
Mrvitalis do you know the answer to my questions??
Zoogerian and deceit are like..

12 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Go With Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani by aiir2303(m): 11:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
I must admit NK is shutting it down like a malfunctioned power grid. #excitingTimes tho
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Go With Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani by kn23h(m): 11:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
Well they can't take Ibadan with them angry

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Go With Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani by Terkimbi01: 1:38am On Jul 25, 2017
When I hear voices like this, I am encouraged.

1. I prefer the middle belt to be an independent nation.

2. but if that won't be, then I prefer the middle belt to be part of Biafra.

I prefer the middle belt to be part of Biafra than to be left together with a people who see us as less than human beings.

anyone angry with me over this can simply go and commit suicide.

When anyone on ground in the middle belt speaks, you will know.

Danfulani, may you live long.
I have 2 heroes Gideon Orkar and Nnamdi KANU.
if you are consistent, you will be my third heroes

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Go With Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani by hucienda: 1:43am On Jul 25, 2017
Terkimbi01:
When I hear voices like this, I am encouraged.

1. I prefer the middle belt to be an independent nation.

2. but if that won't be, then I prefer the middle belt to be part of Biafra.

I prefer the middle belt to be part of Biafra than to be left together with a people who see us as less than human beings.

anyone angry with me over this can simply go and commit suicide.

When anyone on ground in the middle belt speaks, you will know.

Danfulani, may you live long.
I have 2 heroes Gideon Orkar and Nnamdi KANU.
if you are consistent, you will be my third heroes

bros you no dey happy o cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Go With Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani by perez100: 2:12am On Jul 25, 2017
The Northern Christians reason and behave like human beings - they have a lot in common with us. The Hausa/Fulani deceived them in the past and they are not ready to make same mistake again. Biafra will welcome Confederation with Northern Christians

8 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Go With Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani by Nobody: 2:22am On Jul 25, 2017
perez100:
The Northern Christians reason and behave like human beings - they have a lot in common with us. The Hausa/Fulani deceived them in the past and they are not ready to make same mistake again. Biafra will welcome Confederation with Northern Christians

Ha ha . Ever heard of the supreme ruling council or KD mafia
.. proly not. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Go With Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani by perez100: 2:30am On Jul 25, 2017
Kaduna mafia etc, the very reason they want to opt out or detach from core muslim North.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Go With Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani by orisa37: 5:50am On Jul 25, 2017
The Caliphate too will join Biafra.
Danfulani is danboromba.
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Go With Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani by orisa37: 5:52am On Jul 25, 2017
The Caliphate too will join Biafra.
Danfulani is danboromba.
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Go With Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani by Nobody: 5:52am On Jul 25, 2017
Lol, every state should kuku be a country na!!!
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Go With Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani by SHAKABOOM: 5:55am On Jul 25, 2017
Sum coneheads won't like dis news at all.
Dia evil wish ad plans to make evryone hate ibos ad Biafra is crumbling before dia orkpolo eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Go With Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani by nonaira: 5:59am On Jul 25, 2017
No you're not. You are sticking to one Nigeria abeg.

Someone please tell nnamdi we get you accept anyone that visits you but start correcting some people that visit you..

Danfulani or whatever, no offense but we see a Trojan Horse and we refuse to accept it. No thank you. We good!
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Go With Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani by SHAKABOOM: 6:01am On Jul 25, 2017
aiir2303:
I must admit NK is shutting it down like a malfunctioned power grid. #excitingTimes tho
I pity some nigerdeltans..If a people far away from ibos know the importance of having Biafra then Why can't they there closest neighbors see the benefits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Go With Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani by Terkimbi01: 6:03am On Jul 25, 2017
hucienda:

bros you no dey happy o cheesy

that's an underststement

I dey boil..
how can we call ourselves Nigerians and some people will bring cows into our farms, destroy the farms. and if we talk , they will kill us and burn our houses.

and we must keep quiet.

them dey mad.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Go With Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani by nonaira: 6:05am On Jul 25, 2017
SHAKABOOM:
Sum coneheads won't like dis news at all.
Dia evil wish ad plans to make evryone hate ibos ad Biafra is crumbling before dia orkpolo eyes.

I expect the mods to delete it after all didn't they didn't the two threads about Nnamdi shutting down oyigbo, river state during his visit there just like they deleted the thread about praising him on PH during his visit there. What makes me laugh is how that tribalist mod, mynd or wetin he calls himself thinks deleting threads on NL would somehow impact what's going on in reality grin grin grin
I expect this thread deleted by tomorrow. Watch

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Go With Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani by myright: 6:05am On Jul 25, 2017
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Go With Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani by myright: 6:08am On Jul 25, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
really confused people. Maybe they'll carve out sourthern KD from KD and add it to the biafrau.d map.
Alaska doesn't have border with the rest of US States
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Go With Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani by YourImaginaryBF: 7:15am On Jul 25, 2017
myright:
Alaska doesn't have border with the rest of US States
why you always using the whites as a case study for your biafrau.d?
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Go With Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani by ndat(m): 7:38am On Jul 25, 2017
enemybulldozer:
I thought they said hausas love themselves while Igbos hates each other to the extent that anambra Igbo sees ebonyi Igbo as second class Igbo.

My question is, why is it that people from southern kaduna wants to identify with Igbos that hates themselves​??

Is it not the Igbos that is suppose to be doing what the southern kadunas are doing now so that they can stay away from each​ other??
Mrvitalis do you know the answer to my questions??
Zoogerian and deceit are like..
some people may take advantage of nnamdi KANU to gain popularity
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Go With Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani by Kyase(m): 7:52am On Jul 25, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
confused people.
the guy is confuse.
If benue and kogi reject biafra how can southern kaduna join then, is it by swapping lands?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ndi Anambra And IPOB call for No Election in Anambra state / At What Age Should A Guy Leave His Parents House To Get Something Doing? / Kwankwaso Saved From Attack, As Ganduje’s Supporters Patrol Kano With Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.