Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,296 members, 7,943,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 09:37 PM

Federal Government To Order 2face Arrest ? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Federal Government To Order 2face Arrest ? (497 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts / 2Face, D'banj And Their Wives Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose / 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government To Order 2face Arrest ? by thesoundng: 11:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
In a recent interview with HipTV, Nigerian Singer, Blackface, has claimed that 2Face is yet to acknowledge him for his role in writing African Queen.

The dancehall, ragga and reggae singer has no intention of letting his beef with former Plantashun boyz band mate, 2Face simmer down, as he is insisting 2face must apologize.

Speaking on Faze’s move to reconcile them, he said:

“Faze is my friend and he is going to do his own bit. But, one thing that he does not know is that who feels it, knows it. He didn’t write the song, I did. So he does not know what I am talking about.It is easy for him to call for peace. But then, it is the duty of the offender to apologise for his action. I can’t keep quiet about what happened because I haven’t offended anybody. I have not stolen anybody’s song.”

He also stated that the Federal Government is yet to in.....
CLICK BELOW TO CONTINUE READING
http://thesoundng.com/2017/07/24/blackface-wants-federal-government-arrest-2face-song-theft/

Re: Federal Government To Order 2face Arrest ? by fernandez1(m): 11:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
U had better accept for ur oga blackface!!!

(1) (Reply)

Latest Ankara Blazer Styles And Designs / What Pete Edochie Thinks About My Anambra State Governorship Ambition- Yul / Basketmouth Shades Celebrities Who Want To Run For Governorship Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.