Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,481 members, 7,929,597 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 05:24 PM

Should He Still Hope For A Result? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Should He Still Hope For A Result? (291 Views)

A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life / ASUU Indefinite Strike: Any Hope For The Undergraduates? / JAMB: You Do Not Have A Result Yet Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should He Still Hope For A Result? by OlufemiOAP(m): 12:50am On Jul 25, 2017
Recently a street junior brother narrated the problem he encountered during the just concluded NECO SSCE. I fear for him too but couldn't help than to just tell him not to worry.
This boy lost his wallet containing his NECO ID card in the bus on the very first day of examination. He had to beg that his registration number called to him after explaining his plight. he told me he jotted it down 'cos he had been warned they won't repeat it to him again, or he should pay 1000naira to get a new one. The Registration number was 73****29DI. He used this number until his last paper which was literature. But on this last day he couldnt find the paper on which he wrote the Reg.No. So he begged again and luckily it was called to him.
Now the problem is instead of 73****29DI it was 73****28DI. that is 28 instead of the 29 he's been using.
Now what am scared about is if his results will ever be released to him. or is there anyway we can avert this disaster.

cc: lalasticlala
pls help push to frontpage

(1) (Reply)

PMP Training Targeting Theory And Practice / Where Can I Get Exam Guide, Job Guide And Scholarship Guide Online? / Budgetary Control As A Tool For Effective Management In Tertiary Institution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.