Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,116 members, 7,916,265 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:07 PM

For The Salvation Of Your Soul - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For The Salvation Of Your Soul (998 Views)

How Long Does The Salvation Of The Soul Take? / I Am More Concerned About Africa Than The Salvation Of My Soul. / Inesqor On The Salvation Of The Non-christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Salvation Of Your Soul by wagbaje: 1:28pm On Feb 07, 2010
Today, my attention goes to Emmanuel TV, it shows the Sunday live service at the Synagogue, Church. This is quite a unique church. They have what they call anointing water, which Pastor TB Joshua explained as pure water affected by the Holy Spirit. At first, I have to admit that I thought it was just like charm, what the witch doctor usually gives, but right after He said: “You need this not because you are sick; it is for the salvation of your soul. You need this not because you are poor; it is for the salvation of your soul. You need this not because you are barrenned; it is for the salvation of your soul”. Instead of doubting it, I have to believe that this is really from Heaven, especially after listening to the testimonies people gave during the service.

A couple gave a testimony of being healed and delivered from the problem of multiple fibroid and low sperm count after ministering the anointing water given by Pastor Joshua.
A man came from Cameroon testified how God has done if for him after using the anointing water for blessing/prosperity.
Re: For The Salvation Of Your Soul by nuella2(f): 10:37am On Feb 08, 2010
Salvation of the soul? The human mind, which is part of the soul,the bible say will be renewed by the word of God. Is the word of God that washes our minds so we can be christ like. So pls explain to be scripturally how this water saves the soul. There are biblical principles, does this water cover all the principles, like walking in the blessings of God like you said.
Re: For The Salvation Of Your Soul by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 08, 2010
Accept ISLAM the only religion established by GOD,or else u will face his wrath if you die as non muslim
Re: For The Salvation Of Your Soul by AbuZola3(m): 11:11am On Feb 08, 2010
jesus said 'truly ! ALLAH is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him alone. This is a straight path' Quran 3:51
Re: For The Salvation Of Your Soul by nuella2(f): 11:18am On Feb 08, 2010
Abu Zola:

jesus said 'truly ! ALLAH is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him alone. This is a straight path' Quran 3:51
read the topic of this thread
uplawal:

Accept ISLAM the only religion established by GOD,or else u will face his wrath if you die as non muslim
What is your brain for? Pls read the topic of this thread.
Re: For The Salvation Of Your Soul by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 08, 2010
"this is a straight path" i feel touched by this sentence wallahyi
Re: For The Salvation Of Your Soul by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 08, 2010
mr nuella, can u ever find salvation from your idolatory(christianity)no no no,dnt waste your time and energy its the fact we wrote.

I TELL YOU,IF YOU GOT BIGGER BRAIN YOU WOULD HAVE A RETHINK ABOUT THE SALVATION YOU NEED shocked
Re: For The Salvation Of Your Soul by nuella2(f): 11:33am On Feb 08, 2010
uplawal:

mr nuella, can u ever find salvation from your idolatory(christianity)no no no,dnt waste your time and energy its the fact we wrote.

I TELL YOU,IF YOU GOT BIGGER BRAIN YOU WOULD HAVE A RETHINK ABOUT THE SALVATION YOU NEED shocked
I dont compare christianity and your religion as christianity is not a religion, but a lifestyle. To my point if you dont have what to say ragarding this thread pls leave. We dont belong to thesame family, so we cant discuss such issue. But remember Jesus is the way the truth and the light.
Re: For The Salvation Of Your Soul by viaro: 11:34am On Feb 08, 2010
uplawal:

You asked a question - at the very least, allow for an answer. If you are not willing to listen, something is troubling you. And no, bowing to a black stone at kabba is not salvation - so you can suck up your own idolatry and be filled.
Re: For The Salvation Of Your Soul by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 08, 2010
viaro,black stone cannot save us,neither does it benefit us but ALLAH(God of all creation) we worship day and night, get that into ur skull
Re: For The Salvation Of Your Soul by viaro: 11:49am On Feb 08, 2010
uplawal:

viaro,black stone cannot save us,neither does it benefit us but ALLAH(God of all creation) we worship day and night, get that into your skull

I never said black stone saves you - in fact, I said: "bowing to a black stone at kabba is not salvation", did I not say so? And if it does not benefit or save you, why are you Muslims still enjoying that idolatry?
Re: For The Salvation Of Your Soul by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 08, 2010
we dnt bow down to black stone,cant u get it?
Re: For The Salvation Of Your Soul by AbuZola3(m): 2:25pm On Feb 08, 2010
@uplawal- The funny thing about christian is that they don't have religion. Christianity is a lifestyle like that spirit worshipper said. And yet in embassy, airport, office etc they tick christianity as their religion, so much confussion
Re: For The Salvation Of Your Soul by nuella2(f): 2:41pm On Feb 08, 2010
Abu Zola:

@uplawal- The funny thing about christian is that they don't have religion. Christianity is a lifestyle like that spirit worshipper said. And yet in embassy, airport, office etc they tick christianity as their religion, so much confussion
God is a spirit and those that worship him MUST worship him in SPIRIT and truth.
Re: For The Salvation Of Your Soul by AbuZola3(m): 2:45pm On Feb 08, 2010
Hahahahahahahahaha. Spirit ko ghost ni. You people should be careful the way u lie to God
Re: For The Salvation Of Your Soul by ttruth(m): 2:47pm On Feb 08, 2010
@Abuzola :

Allah is not GOD. How many times will I correct you. Allah is the supreme god of Kabah which the pagan Arabs centuries before Muhammed worshipped.

Islam is not a religion but Muhammedan cult belief system which is characterised by mind-boggling IGNORANCE, RELIGIOUS INTOLERANCE, HATE, TERROR and UTTER STUPIDITY. Muhammed, the satanic verses and allah (Saudi black stone ) are all one and the same. Even Aisha (Muhammed's wife) confirms that he is not a prophet.

Saudi Black stone can never give you any salvation. Arab traditions and fetishes can never give you any salvation. Use your brain and stop following that dangerous Islam like a brainless chicken.

If Islam is that good, why is there so much violence in the North ? All you people do is keep denying facts and veracity. God have mercy.
Re: For The Salvation Of Your Soul by AbuZola3(m): 2:50pm On Feb 08, 2010
You are free to confuse urself mr
Re: For The Salvation Of Your Soul by ttruth(m): 3:26pm On Feb 08, 2010
Abu Zola:

You are free to confuse urself mr

You are the one who is confused. You better be sorry for yourself. You are on your way to hell fire.
Re: For The Salvation Of Your Soul by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 08, 2010
our own hellfire is real and yours is just imagination
Re: For The Salvation Of Your Soul by AbuZola3(m): 3:31pm On Feb 08, 2010
Tell him
Re: For The Salvation Of Your Soul by viaro: 3:45pm On Feb 08, 2010
Abu Zola:

If there was a box for 'lifestyle', Chrsitians would prefer ticking that one instead. However, which box do your brothers tick in order to wear bombs in their underwears? grin
Re: For The Salvation Of Your Soul by viaro: 3:47pm On Feb 08, 2010
uplawal:

our own hellfire is real and yours is just imagination

Have you thought carefully how you will survive that "real" hellfire that allah promised you? Or have you thought about your place in jannah and which of the harem of 72 virgins you will belong to (that is, if one of 'em bombers is not already signing your name as his prize for a job well done)?? grin
Re: For The Salvation Of Your Soul by AbuZola3(m): 3:51pm On Feb 08, 2010
@viaro- what a waste, a lifestyle and not a religion. Hahahaha
Re: For The Salvation Of Your Soul by viaro: 3:53pm On Feb 08, 2010
Abu Zola:

@viaro- what a waste, a lifestyle and not a religion. Hahahaha

Did I say they are the same? grin
Re: For The Salvation Of Your Soul by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 08, 2010
the christian follow their dirty mind and not the laws of God
Re: For The Salvation Of Your Soul by viaro: 3:57pm On Feb 08, 2010
uplawal:

the christian follow their dirty mind and not the laws of God

That's okay. But pray tell: whose mind was resorting to 72 virgins as reward for allah's projects?
Re: For The Salvation Of Your Soul by AbuZola3(m): 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2010
@uplawal- the funny part is that the christian acknowlege the bible was author by man. Hahahaha. This people re crazy
Re: For The Salvation Of Your Soul by ttruth(m): 4:29pm On Feb 08, 2010
Abu Zola:

@uplawal- the funny part is that the christian acknowlege the bible was author by man. Hahahaha. This people re crazy

So who wrote the Quran (Satanic verses) ?

Did Saudi black stone write the Quran grin ? Very funny boy grin

(1) (Reply)

How Was Service Today? / Why Would You Serve God / Pray For Me.am Dying!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.