Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

4 Reasons Why You Must Not Date A Broke Guy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 4 Reasons Why You Must Not Date A Broke Guy (388 Views)

Screenshots Of A Whatsapp Chat Between A 'broke,' Guy And His Girlfriend / 4 Reasons Why, As A Mother, You Shouldn't Bring A Househelp / My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why You Must Not Date A Broke Guy by franciscajohn11: 6:26am On Jul 25, 2017
In our society today, dating a broke guy is very sad and heart breaking despite the fact that some of these guys usually try their possible best to make ends meet yet things didn't go well with them. Though is not their fault being broke and it is not that there is no hope for them but when it comes to dating them, hell no!...Read more:-http://www.familygists.com/2017/07/4-reasons-why-you-must-not-date-broke.html
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Must Not Date A Broke Guy by Luukasz(m): 6:49am On Jul 25, 2017
Well, you might want to talk about reasons not to date broke girls, high maintenance and the gold diggers like you. Besides every rich nigga was once a broke ass nigga

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

When There's A Crack In The Wall... / Xenophobic Attacks Takes Five Nigerian Lives Already In Ghana / Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.