Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,867 members, 7,933,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:40 PM

UPDATE: I Did Not Beat My Wife, Nigerian Pastor Cries Out - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UPDATE: I Did Not Beat My Wife, Nigerian Pastor Cries Out (399 Views)

Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke / Daughter Of Godward Abayomi Ewa, RCCG Pastor Cries Out For Help / I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UPDATE: I Did Not Beat My Wife, Nigerian Pastor Cries Out by ayolatv: 8:52am On Jul 25, 2017
Yesterday, photos of a woman whose husband, a Netherland based Nigerian pastor, beat to a pulp surfaced online.

The pastor, David Steven, was alleged to have visited Nigeria and on return to the Netherlands, accused his wife of sleeping with another man after they had sex. Read (https:///LKGgUG) if you missed it.

In videos shared by David Stephen on his Facebook page, he denied the accusations saying his wife was the violent one in their marriage.

On what transpired between them the day of the incident, he said they had issues like normal couples do and she left for an African bar but didn’t return until about 10pm at night without feeling remorseful for her actions.

See the full details and what the Netherland-based Pastor has to say via https:///B9R5ge

Lalasticlala Seun

Re: UPDATE: I Did Not Beat My Wife, Nigerian Pastor Cries Out by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 25, 2017
cheesy

I SEE
Re: UPDATE: I Did Not Beat My Wife, Nigerian Pastor Cries Out by NwaAmaikpe: 8:55am On Jul 25, 2017
shocked

Na wa sha,
I don't know why some men hit their women on their mouths.

I know better than to beat my woman on her mouth.
Which mouth she wan take suck preek?
Re: UPDATE: I Did Not Beat My Wife, Nigerian Pastor Cries Out by Evablizin(f): 9:10am On Jul 25, 2017
Na so,na evil spirit that followed her to where ever she went beat her like this

Re: UPDATE: I Did Not Beat My Wife, Nigerian Pastor Cries Out by GeneralOjukwu: 9:56am On Jul 25, 2017
The Holy Ghost told him the pvssy mileage had increased with 12 rods.

As he penetrated her he found the .... slack and she screamed "Adefolaju when pastor's name is Chukwuemeka

(1) (Reply)

Little Girl Caught With Human Heads / Man Bags Two Years In Jail For Smuggling Indian Hemp Into Kirikiri Prison / Five Young Men Released After Spending Five Years In Prison For A Murder They Kn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.