Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,822 members, 7,876,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

I Just Want To Stay Indoor And Have Sex Allnight - Wizkid Posted On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Just Want To Stay Indoor And Have Sex Allnight - Wizkid Posted On Instagram (2390 Views)

”I Just Want To Thank God Burnaboy Did Not Win Grammy” - Priscilla Iyabo Ojo. / Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” / I Just Wanna Stay Indoor And F**k All Night – Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Want To Stay Indoor And Have Sex Allnight - Wizkid Posted On Instagram by bbbabes1: 10:08am On Jul 25, 2017
When you are a Nigerian celebrity and you have a lot of money, then you have the liberty to act and say anything that pleases you. You don't care about what other people might say or if it would affect them in any way.

This can be said of Wizkid, who just made an outrageous post on socail media of him wanting to stay indoor all night and having sex

[img]https://2.bp..com/-Q-mXk8eEHrU/WXbifsyqz3I/AAAAAAADv0g/Zumcmm3SB4AkaCfu3v7YSTGJfVGPr1CzgCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/07/i-just-want-to-stay-indoor-and-have-sex.html

lalasticlala
Re: I Just Want To Stay Indoor And Have Sex Allnight - Wizkid Posted On Instagram by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 25, 2017
Fvcking is bae grin
Re: I Just Want To Stay Indoor And Have Sex Allnight - Wizkid Posted On Instagram by Shelloween(m): 10:11am On Jul 25, 2017
As you dry finish, you still wan fvck? You may end up looking like Buhari.

1 Like

Re: I Just Want To Stay Indoor And Have Sex Allnight - Wizkid Posted On Instagram by Shelloween(m): 10:15am On Jul 25, 2017
Mariinee:
Fvcking is bae grin
child of the world.
Re: I Just Want To Stay Indoor And Have Sex Allnight - Wizkid Posted On Instagram by chriskosherbal(m): 10:16am On Jul 25, 2017
Na wa wizzy I hail oooo sex all day

But wait oooo wizzy my herbal Powder is there for you all day long for proper kn*cking ooo. Check signature. No dulling....
Re: I Just Want To Stay Indoor And Have Sex Allnight - Wizkid Posted On Instagram by swiz123(m): 10:20am On Jul 25, 2017
Baba nla don go smoke ojuelegba weed o
Re: I Just Want To Stay Indoor And Have Sex Allnight - Wizkid Posted On Instagram by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 25, 2017
SEX! SEX ! SEX!

WIZKID, I WISH YOU LEARN FROM OTHER PEOPLES MISTAKE.

YOU DO DRUGS.

YOU FVCK HOES.

ITS SAD BUT YOU ARE DRIVING SAME CAR THEY DROVE BEFORE THE HEAD ON.

SAME ACT THAT KILLED GREAT MEN LIKE MAJEK FASHEK.

1 Like

Re: I Just Want To Stay Indoor And Have Sex Allnight - Wizkid Posted On Instagram by Ncsamuel(m): 10:29am On Jul 25, 2017
Mariinee:
Fvcking is bae grin
same here o. I just fell in love with you instantly. Can we atleast hook up? Pls?
Re: I Just Want To Stay Indoor And Have Sex Allnight - Wizkid Posted On Instagram by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 25, 2017
Ncsamuel:
same here o. I just fell in love with you instantly. Can we atleast hook up? Pls?
Who is this one? sad grin
Shelloween:
child of the world.
wink grin grin
Iyaff join bahd gangcheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Want To Stay Indoor And Have Sex Allnight - Wizkid Posted On Instagram by Ncsamuel(m): 10:33am On Jul 25, 2017
StephDamielola:
SEX! SEX ! SEX!

YOU DO DRUGS.

YOU FVCK HOES.

i no you ladies wont support his tweet whereas if he had tweeted '' bae chop me, clean mouth commot'' na women go support am
Re: I Just Want To Stay Indoor And Have Sex Allnight - Wizkid Posted On Instagram by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 25, 2017
Ncsamuel:
i no you ladies wont support his tweet whereas if he had tweeted '' bae chop me, clean mouth commot'' na women go support am

DONT EVER IN YOUR PATHETIC LIFE QUOTE ME AGAIN...

I AM NOT THE KIND OF WOMAN YOU ARE USED TO..

RESPECT IS RECIPROCAL
Re: I Just Want To Stay Indoor And Have Sex Allnight - Wizkid Posted On Instagram by Ncsamuel(m): 10:36am On Jul 25, 2017
Mariinee:
Who is this one? sad grin wink grin grin
Iyaff join bahd gancheesy grin
its me, the guy who is currently crushing on you right now.lol
Re: I Just Want To Stay Indoor And Have Sex Allnight - Wizkid Posted On Instagram by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 25, 2017
Ncsamuel:
its me, the guy who is currently crushing on you right now.lol
Ehnehn..please join the queue grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Want To Stay Indoor And Have Sex Allnight - Wizkid Posted On Instagram by Ncsamuel(m): 10:41am On Jul 25, 2017
StephDamielola:

DONT EVER IN YOUR PATHETIC LIFE QUOTE ME AGAIN...

I AM NOT THE KIND OF WOMAN YOU ARE USED TO..

RESPECT IS RECIPROCAL
if i quote you again what will happen. And why re u reacting as if i just pour kerosene in ur garri dis early morning? Haba! Chill
Re: I Just Want To Stay Indoor And Have Sex Allnight - Wizkid Posted On Instagram by ILoveChess: 10:42am On Jul 25, 2017
StephDamielola:
SEX! SEX ! SEX!

YOU DO DRUGS.

YOU FVCK HOES.

Madam, Majek is still very much alive. Maybe u wanted to say his career is dead, but he is alive
Re: I Just Want To Stay Indoor And Have Sex Allnight - Wizkid Posted On Instagram by Ncsamuel(m): 10:46am On Jul 25, 2017
Mariinee:
Ehnehn..please join the queue grin
aiit
Re: I Just Want To Stay Indoor And Have Sex Allnight - Wizkid Posted On Instagram by Michellla(f): 10:52am On Jul 25, 2017
StephDamielola:
SEX! SEX ! SEX!

YOU DO DRUGS.

YOU FVCK HOES.

Notorious BIG is an example

By the way majek fashek ain't dead.

1 Like

Re: I Just Want To Stay Indoor And Have Sex Allnight - Wizkid Posted On Instagram by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 25, 2017
Michellla:

I NEVER SAID HE IS DEAD. HE HAS A DEAD CAREER

1 Like

Re: I Just Want To Stay Indoor And Have Sex Allnight - Wizkid Posted On Instagram by samisj4real(m): 11:44am On Jul 25, 2017
not every word said has d meaning interpreted d Xame way it seems, cant u see a Gas litter on him, he wanna smoke all night & nothing else
Re: I Just Want To Stay Indoor And Have Sex Allnight - Wizkid Posted On Instagram by Hhenryy: 12:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
Michellla:

Nah, you can't compare The lifestyle of Wizkid with BIG, unless & except you don't know BIG, you can only compare BIG with pac, those guys were Hardcore rappers and lived a ruthless lifestyle.

we all know how they ended up, there has not been any other rapper so audacious with a similar lifestyle like them, and I doubt if there will ever be.
Re: I Just Want To Stay Indoor And Have Sex Allnight - Wizkid Posted On Instagram by Dizzyngel(f): 12:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
so whats stoping you go right ahead my brother even have it all year da dick na your own......

1 Like

Re: I Just Want To Stay Indoor And Have Sex Allnight - Wizkid Posted On Instagram by uchbaba(m): 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
Dizzyngel:
so whats stoping you go right ahead my brother even have it all year da dick na your own......

hi, can we be friends?
Re: I Just Want To Stay Indoor And Have Sex Allnight - Wizkid Posted On Instagram by swagguElite(m): 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
uchbaba:

hi, can we be friends?
grin no bro! ...no new friends ... no new friends! grin _no frnds for you todae bro! tongue
Re: I Just Want To Stay Indoor And Have Sex Allnight - Wizkid Posted On Instagram by Tobilastik(m): 4:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
oloribu sumbody undecided
Re: I Just Want To Stay Indoor And Have Sex Allnight - Wizkid Posted On Instagram by LesbianBoy(m): 5:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
Mariinee:
Fvcking is bae grin

You go sabi suck wella o! See your lips!

(1) (Reply)

The Difference Between Burna Boy And Innoson Motors Arrest In Pictures / Kim Kardashian Looks Stunning In Cleavage Baring Outfit (see Photos) / What Is Wrong With This Obituary Poster? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.