Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,616 members, 7,951,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:19 PM

Which Of The Following Coaches Would You Want Nff To Hire? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Of The Following Coaches Would You Want Nff To Hire? (597 Views)

Poll: Which would be the best?

Egypt coach Hassan Shehata: 16% (1 vote)
Russia coach Guus Hiddink: 83% (5 votes)
Bayern Munich trainer Louis van Gaal: 0% (0 votes)
Bruno Metsu: 0% (0 votes)
former Ghana coach, Ratomir Djukovic: 0% (0 votes)
former England coach, Peter Taylor: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Police Take Over Headquarters Of NFF Following Court Order Sacking Amaju Pinnick / A List Of Great Players Who Failed As Coaches / NFF To Pay Keshi's Outstanding Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The Following Coaches Would You Want Nff To Hire? by smile4kenn(m): 4:47pm On Feb 07, 2010
The Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) have added Egypt coach Hassan Shehata to a shortlist of coaches to replace Shuaibu Amodu, who was fired late Friday.

"Yes, Shehata has been added to this shortlist, making him the sixth coach Nigeria are considering to lead the country to the World Cup in South Africa in June," said NFF spokesman Ademola Olajire.

Last week, Shehata led Egypt to an historic third successive Africa Cup of Nations crown in Angola.

Shehata has also disclosed that he has been approached by Nigeria, but that the decision rested with his employers, the Egypt Football Association (EFA), who have extended his contract until 2014.

Other potential candidates are Russia coach Guus Hiddink; Bayern Munich trainer Louis van Gaal; Bruno Metsu, who led Senegal to the 2002 World Cup; Ratomir Djukovic, who guided Ghana to the 2006 World Cup and former England caretaker coach, Peter Taylor.
Re: Which Of The Following Coaches Would You Want Nff To Hire? by emekamn(m): 5:11pm On Feb 07, 2010
Non of em, anyone of them who accept a contract is a gold digger
NFF GIVE US SIASIA
Re: Which Of The Following Coaches Would You Want Nff To Hire? by Abuzcla: 5:23pm On Feb 07, 2010
Nm.I want bonfere jo
Re: Which Of The Following Coaches Would You Want Nff To Hire? by smile4kenn(m): 8:00pm On Feb 07, 2010
siasia? i doubt
Re: Which Of The Following Coaches Would You Want Nff To Hire? by smile4kenn(m): 8:03pm On Feb 07, 2010
"I have a contract and I'll respect it. It's not the first time that Nigeria show interest in me, but Bayern Munich represents a great challenge. I think that Bayern will be my last club, after that I'll go to Portugal and there I'll wait a nice offer to guide a great national team," van Gaal said.
Re: Which Of The Following Coaches Would You Want Nff To Hire? by emekamn(m): 1:45pm On Feb 08, 2010
@smile4kenn, I bet Thomas wld av been a beta na 4 u.
Smile4thomas, try it grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Of The Following Coaches Would You Want Nff To Hire? by FBS: 2:58pm On Feb 08, 2010
Re: Which Of The Following Coaches Would You Want Nff To Hire? by omar22(m): 4:16pm On Feb 08, 2010
Egypt coach Hassan Shehata - Hell NO but on the other hand he is militant in handling his players

Russia coach Guus Hiddink - He is under contract with Russia

Bayern Munich trainer Louis van Gaal - Bayern Munich would not release for all the oil in Nigeria

Bruno Metsu - My Choice but that depends how long he has stayed in the game since 2002

former Ghana coach, Ratomir Djukovic - I believe he still under contarct! would any sane manager leave his current role for nigera

former England coach, Peter Taylor - Hell no very good with the junior team
Re: Which Of The Following Coaches Would You Want Nff To Hire? by smile4kenn(m): 5:28pm On Feb 08, 2010
@emeka

To doubt is free!
Re: Which Of The Following Coaches Would You Want Nff To Hire? by emekamn(m): 5:35pm On Feb 08, 2010
Ofcause!!! Abi u want pay money 2 dout
@smile4thomas
Re: Which Of The Following Coaches Would You Want Nff To Hire? by smile4kenn(m): 6:26pm On Feb 08, 2010
lol, there is no doubting here bro,

I have seen siasia coach his boys and I believe he is not capable of coaching Nigeria for the world cup. World cup needs matured mind because there are a lot pressure and mind game there, so where is the doubt emeka?

(1) (Reply)

Please Review This Soccer Blog / I Can Do Better Than Any Coach For Nigeria;amodu Inclusive / Hiddink Wants #705 Million Naira To Coach D Eagles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.