Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,936 members, 7,946,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 11:51 AM

Advice Me Please On Which Of These Offers To Accept. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Advice Me Please On Which Of These Offers To Accept. (1175 Views)

Advice Me. Should I Accept The Job? / Warning: Do Not Accept A Job Offer Without Asking These Five Questions / Accept This Job Offer Or Continue Job Hunting??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me Please On Which Of These Offers To Accept. by butyne: 11:14am On Jul 25, 2017
Please i am teaching in a school where i am receiving 27k per month but now one microfinance bank in my town want to pay me 36k per month as an Ict officer, should i resign from the school though they gave me free accommodation or should i reject the bank offer? Pls advice me.[b]Please i am teaching in a school where i am receiving 27k per month but now one microfinance bank in my town want to pay me 36k per month as an Ict officer, should i resign from the school though they gave me free accommodation or should i reject the bank offer? Pls advice me.
Re: Advice Me Please On Which Of These Offers To Accept. by RoyalBlak007: 11:18am On Jul 25, 2017
♤27k plus free accommodation isn't worth more than 36k?

♤Use your head→Think ahead

3 Likes

Re: Advice Me Please On Which Of These Offers To Accept. by Oche211(m): 11:24am On Jul 25, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤27k plus free accommodation isn't worth more than 36k?

♤Use your head→Think ahead
You have said it all. Nothing to add to the advice again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Me Please On Which Of These Offers To Accept. by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 25, 2017
Go for the ict job sweetie, abi you major in yoruba education ni. Lolzz.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Me Please On Which Of These Offers To Accept. by butyne: 11:54am On Jul 25, 2017
The bank is just a stone throw from my house, i don't pay for house rent again
Re: Advice Me Please On Which Of These Offers To Accept. by captainking(m): 12:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
butyne:
The bank is just a stone throw from my house, i don't pay for house rent again
if the ict job in the bank aligns with your career pursuit.. Go for it... Cos the experience would serve you better in the future..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Me Please On Which Of These Offers To Accept. by Joy83(m): 12:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
You have a career to build or develop as an ICT officer unlike as a teacher...
One provides more prospect or future than the other...

Go for bank and ensure you develop yourself.
Cheers!

6 Likes

Re: Advice Me Please On Which Of These Offers To Accept. by ammyluv2002(f): 12:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
Take up the banking job ASAP!
Re: Advice Me Please On Which Of These Offers To Accept. by Nelito1472: 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
No time to waste, take the ICT job and build your career

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Me Please On Which Of These Offers To Accept. by R3B3L(m): 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
Stick to d teaching job. Ds gives u time to build urself academically and professionally. Such skills will come in handy wen u apply for a better coy. I'm sure u won't have Ds available time working for d bank. U can do one or two home lessons to get better pay if u arent doing dat already..
Re: Advice Me Please On Which Of These Offers To Accept. by nikkysmalls: 9:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
Young man! Go for the bank job...an ict experience in a bank is worth more than 100 years in teaching..After a while you can apply for other positions in a more reputable organization... This bankjob is a stepping stone for you, take it and do professional courses along side..This is the beginning of a bright career my dear..better than being a local champion lesson teacher.. Fortunately for you, accommodation is not a problem so what are you waiting for, go for it!
Re: Advice Me Please On Which Of These Offers To Accept. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
Neither of the option Is worth considering. Both of them will end up leaving you caged and in the wagon of modern slavery. Why not take a path to self reliance? That might be the greatest decision you'll ever make.

(1) (Reply)

My Mum Needs A Nanny Job .. / Lagos State LG Recruitment Portal And Its Problem / Npower Today: 2017 Applicants Selection Into 2nd Phase Update & Deployment Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.