Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,907 members, 7,912,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 09:25 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics) (87495 Views)

DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises / See What An Israeli Combatant Said About Nigerians And Nigeria Government / Wike Drives A Bulldozer As He Flags Off Road Construction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics) by luluman: 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
14teenK:
Normally I would have said that winter is coming.....as biafra no come get winter, FLOOD IS COMING
True talk, especially in those arears finished by gully erosion .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics) by wailersarefools: 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
[s]
Grafixnuel:

Afonjas Muslim always shifting the Goal post...

U doubted biafrans can create such...now we did u are looking for ur combatant wateva... Meanwhile...

Have you guys noticed Biafra has a beautiful colour?
[/s]
Empty
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics) by luluman: 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
NnamdiKanu:
Afonjas with scratched faces ,their hateful speeches are expected here... They are taking time
are not tired of stupidity? their silence means they have better things to do with life.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics) by cumbak60: 4:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
IsThisNickTaken:

Sadly yhu an illiterate, a brainwashed one tho...shame yhu can't read..Done trading words with yhu
I hear you, Prof. cheesy Do me a favor, stick your advice down your nyash. sad
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics) by seunfape(m): 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
When ibos wan start to they get brain self ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics) by nextstep(m): 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
All I see is roofing sheets soldered together, any welder can do that. Whoever put that on the road need be charge to court for endangering lives of other road users. You call that a car in your Biafr@ud land ? If any country use this to fight a war, your enemies will just wipe you off completely off the earth.

Recall it took the much better equipped Nigerian army 30 months to force a surrender of the Biafran army - something that was initially supposed to be a 3-week affair according to the over-confident Nigerian leaders. And this was with help from Western countries in the form of secretly providing weapons, military intelligence, and enforcing the blockade that led to starvation. Without that assistance, I doubt Nigeria would have won.

The two mistakes, I think, in Ojukwu's strategy were:
1. attempt to support Republic of Benin and march into Lagos (getting as far as Ore). Like Napoleon's adventure to Russia, the army was spread too thin , marching so far into enemy territory.
2. not assuring British and Dutch interests that Biafra would continue to honour existing agreements, and probably make the terms more favourable.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
Our kudos to who ever design this. Check my signature
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics) by sammiepraise(m): 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
All I see is roofing sheets soldered together, any welder can do that. Whoever put that on the road need be charge to court for endangering lives of other road users. You call that a car in your Biafr@ud land ? If any country use this to fight a war, your enemies will just wipe you off completely off the earth.

[img]https://media./images/e710ac9c526acb6fbd09641be001aa02/tenor.gif[/img]

lol..
you didn't ask who made the armoured car biafra soldiers used during the war.
what about the bomb called obunigwe dat all Nigerian soldiers where afraid of .

see d way you are downgradin d ability of your fellow man .
meanwhile the Nigeria you claim to be in is not even interested in your well been.

let us all think far away from tribal wars please.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics) by ozo13(m): 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
Naijaguy12345:

[img]https://media./images/e710ac9c526acb6fbd09641be001aa02/tenor.gif[/img]
hahaha.see finishing

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics) by sepalapen(m): 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
Proudly biafran . we no dey carry last.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics) by Abagworo(m): 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
The car was built by Imo State citizen who collaborated with Imo State Government at ICAPS built by Governor Rochas Okorocha. It is not only one and has been on the Imo State thread twice since last year.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics) by Abagworo(m): 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
Presenting a model to Imo police commissioner

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics) by Abagworo(m): 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
Presenting another to governor Okorocha

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics) by Abagworo(m): 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
Driving on the streets of Owerri. It's more or less a fancy armoured car like Hummer and Fj cruiser not a combatant war vehicle.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics) by ejanla077: 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
Semper247:
This is how boko Haram did by allocating to themselves some local govt areas and erecting flags up and down....

Ipods will soon be declared a terrorist organization and I just pity the peace loving innocent ones leaving in that area

d war u re calling for will be fought. ibadan and kano
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics) by jeroba1(m): 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
I am not IBO but I support Biafra.any right thinking Yoruba will against the northerner.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics) by DerideGull(m): 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
GameGod:
Nnamdi Cownu is a mad dullard albino monkey, what is combatant in that scrap/ trash? angry

Meanwhile Buratai right now grin

You definitely one of the reasons certain people do not want you and rest of your ilk as compatriots. Do you actually engage in constructive stream of thoughts? The issue is not flimsy qualifier such as combat but the sheer ingenuity that goes into the project. I guess fabrication is not meant for most dingbats in the zoo called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics) by GameGod(m): 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
N
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics) by SamoskiSammy: 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
GameGod:
Nnamdi Cownu is a mad dullard albino monkey, what is combatant in that scrap/ trash? angry

Meanwhile Buratai right now grin

Omoh.
dis armor car's na die o
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics) by Portgas(m): 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
Luckylife:
This show that Nigeria are holding or blocking the talents of igbos .

Really? All Igbo's? c'mon make something and post it here for us to seec...

I seriously don't see how this car can work in combat

won't be surprised if it crashes....

#Ace#
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics) by Portgas(m): 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
NnamdiKanu:

May Buhari s condition be your Portion... Say Amen Yoloba Muzllim

why is it that Anyone who goes against Igbo's ideologies get labeled as "Yoruba Muslim"?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics) by calabardick(m): 10:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
Though I am not igbo, but I respect this tribe for their innovation and productivity.
whether you like it or not, they are the economic pillar of this country
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics) by DDivine016: 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics) by NnamdiKanu(m): 10:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
Portgas:

why is it that Anyone who goes against Igbo's ideologies get labeled as "Yoruba Muslim"?

Because only yoloba Muslim thinks like an idiot wch is how he tought
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics) by zeongeon: 10:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
Luckylife:
This show that Nigeria are holding or blocking the talents of igbos .
Not just igbos, including the myopic youths who are religious and tribal bigots and who keep selling their destiny in the name of supporting politicians.

Nigeria is a dream killer and destiny changer.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics) by AntiNigerian: 11:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
Afonjas will be painted right after I expose their asses! Lol and behold , the #1 Heli-gup-puta of Oyo land which was recommended for the Alaafin of Oyo to fly all around Ibadan cheesy grin grin cheesy

AFONJAS EMBRACE YOUR TECHNOLOGY! cheesy

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics) by NewGombawa: 11:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
Biafrans are Fools

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics) by OSCAMO: 5:53am On Jul 26, 2017
Mouthgag:

IPOB-OSU JEWS foolishness can never be underestimated. These d0lts are the ones giving Igbo christains bad names

I don't understand why these lowlifes must mention Muslims in all their posts. Many Christians in Africa have come to know how disdainful their Igbo Judeo-Christian brethren are. From South Africa to Kenya, their fellow Christians what's nothing to do with them!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics) by Mouthgag: 8:16am On Jul 26, 2017
OSCAMO:

I don't understand why these lowlifes must mention Muslims in all their posts. Many Christians in Africa have come to know how disdainful their Igbo Judeo-Christian brethren are. From South Africa to Kenya, their fellow Christians what's nothing to do with them!
Exactly

They're fücking moronṣ
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics) by Steadford22: 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
Mumu which one u fit manufacture?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics) by ClassCaptain(m): 2:51am On Aug 24, 2017
omolola15:
Ok

baba. nla
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics) by omolola15(m): 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2017
ClassCaptain:

baba. nla

How you dey na. Longest time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes / See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner / Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.