Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,056 members, 7,890,480 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:44 PM

Customs Intercept Five Vehicles Filled With Frozen Poultry In Ogun(photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customs Intercept Five Vehicles Filled With Frozen Poultry In Ogun(photos) (21738 Views)

Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos / Customs Intercept 2 Dangote Trucks Filled With 365 Bags Of Fake Rice(photos) / Customs Destroys 4118 Cartons Of Frozen Poultry In Owerri (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Intercept Five Vehicles Filled With Frozen Poultry In Ogun(photos) by yemmit90: 2:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
If no frozen food is allow into this country, alot of jobless youths would've become multi millionairs through the production of Poultry.

Like i always say, government dont need to stop these smugglers(as they will usually find their ways to bribe unscrupulous custom officials). All we need to do is to emback on tremendous campaign against the consumption of these items and incessantly reminding people the hazard of eating them. I trust Nigerians, they value their lives more anything else.
Re: Customs Intercept Five Vehicles Filled With Frozen Poultry In Ogun(photos) by jiangchu: 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
Lexusgs430:
How come FROZEN poultry goods are transported in NON FROZEN vehicles?
FOOD POISONING ALERT.......

all food in Nigeria are poisoned. except you have homegrown it

2 Likes

Re: Customs Intercept Five Vehicles Filled With Frozen Poultry In Ogun(photos) by jiangchu: 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
yemmit90:
If no frozen food is allow into this country, alot of jobless youths would've become multi millionairs through the production of Poultry.

Like i always say, government dont need to stop these smugglers(as they will usually find their ways to bribe unscrupulous custom officials). All we need to do is to emback on tremendous campaign against the consumption of these items and incessantly reminding people the hazard of eating them. I trust Nigerians, they value their lives more anything else.

you are dead wrong. once it is cheap nigerians don't care.
Re: Customs Intercept Five Vehicles Filled With Frozen Poultry In Ogun(photos) by Jessam: 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
This is no longer a case of mere smuggling but knowingly giving poisonous food not fit for human consumption. How on earth is this chicken frozen while driven exposed to temperatures of over 40 degrees Celsius for a very prolonged time. I can guess that they have been on the road for hours. Most of this so called frozen chicken is not frozen at all but embalmed with chemicals use to preserve human corpses. They use formalin, a chemical used to embalm corpses and other dangerous substances, to preserve the poultry products, it is a cancer-causing chemical also capable of causing liver and kidney diseases. Apart from the fact these imported chickens are not really frozen they are the rejects of the western world, often chickens that have been so chemically induced for egg production that they do not even meet the west standards for dog food. People please think I know things are hard but why would you eat food that the west even condemn for their animals. We must start thinking of the long term effects on our bodies and women think of the children you will give birth to after eating all these chickens loaded with chemicals.

Nigerians had better buy and consume local

Anyways lets me use this opportunity to introduce you to jessam cattle ranch & farms aims to be a major player in the meat industry and help stop the importation of cheap, rotten, chemical induced meat from being dumped in Nigeria, often slowly ruining our health .

Slow and steady jessam will grow to be a strong brand in food industry. We are based in Enugu. Please enjoy photos our farm. We rear livestock including Cattle, pigs, goats, poultry, ducks. We also process palm oil too.

We currently have a 300 sow operation yielding us around 5000 piglets a year.
Feel free to place your orders 08032455430 or 09099020582.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bid-kzzS5qQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBO2lDwb_qI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK0UqV1rQQg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK0UqV1rQQg

2 Likes

Re: Customs Intercept Five Vehicles Filled With Frozen Poultry In Ogun(photos) by sunboy(m): 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
Continue deceiving una self o.
When you allow 2000 cars to go and hold 10 ��� to deceive the government and the public

1 Like

Re: Customs Intercept Five Vehicles Filled With Frozen Poultry In Ogun(photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
Threebear:
And this is a crime because?
because it has been banned during obj tenure, u dont know the source of the chicken, germaline is also being used to preserve the chicken, it is also being smuggled from cotonou. the chicken fit get long term health effects
Re: Customs Intercept Five Vehicles Filled With Frozen Poultry In Ogun(photos) by eniorisha(m): 9:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
First, how will 5 fully loaded vehicles contain just 100 cartons? Do i comprehend well? Two open boot turkey-loaded vehicle take no less than 300 cartons. It might even be an agreement btwn officers & smugglers to sacrifice the seized ones while 100s fully loaded passed unchecked.

1 Like

Re: Customs Intercept Five Vehicles Filled With Frozen Poultry In Ogun(photos) by Syjibrin(f): 7:14am On Jul 26, 2017
B

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Attacked And Stabbed At Football Viewing Center, Recounts Ordeal. Photo / Man Calls Lagos Ambulance For "Dying" Man Who Turned Out To Be A Serial Scammer / Gunmen Kidnap Adamu Zata, MAUTECH Professor, Shot Brother Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.