Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,432 members, 7,901,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:51 AM

I Will No Longer Practice Journalism In Nigeria--- Kemi Olunloyo Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will No Longer Practice Journalism In Nigeria--- Kemi Olunloyo Reveals (341 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Retires From Journalism, Turns Evangelist, Leading Youths To Jesus / Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism / I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will No Longer Practice Journalism In Nigeria--- Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by klanny: 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
The Controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo recently took to her instagram page to reveal she is moving her journalism practice from Nigeria due to Criminal defamation law .

Read what She wrote below ;

#BREAKING
I will no longer practice Journalism in #Nigeria due to the #Criminaldefamationlaw in the Nigerian police criminal code. I do not practice pharmacy in Nigeria because it's not regulated. I cannot dispense prescription drugs without a prescription which leaves me with public relations management. I have first class degrees in all three.
With that being said I proclaimed myself a political activist fighting for the masses and a #socialmediamanager for platforms. I am available for PR as I did in #Canada. Music publicist, media and publicity for politicians, individuals, brands and businesses.

I will be fighting for #pressfreedom in Senate and house hearings to remove the criminal defamation law out from the Nigerian police criminal code. It was SECRETLY added a few years ago in a democracy for matter. In most modern countries, defamation is CIVIL. I must protect the mass comm and journalism students and all reporters. I have 13 years left in Nigeria and will be off to the USA to collect my pension from all three careers. Soon Nigeria will be left with a government without media or a media without government. My passport has being seized so I can't travel out to even take assignments. It is a travel document tied to my JOB.

Lalasticlala

Source : http://www.klannyblog.com/2017/07/i-will-no-longer-practice-journalism-in.html

Re: I Will No Longer Practice Journalism In Nigeria--- Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by decatalyst(m): 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
E better, I swear!

She will save us a lot of pains reading about her low IQ and rubbished family background. undecided
Re: I Will No Longer Practice Journalism In Nigeria--- Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by stGabrielo(m): 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
wahalai it'll be good to your shut your mouth forever on media too
Re: I Will No Longer Practice Journalism In Nigeria--- Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by hisroyalrealnes(m): 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
Good riddance...

(1) (Reply)

US Rights Group Storms Nigeria Over Petition Against Saraki, 10 Other Senators / Ex- Footballer, George Weah Will Contest Again To Become Liberia' President / Hit Single!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.