Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,401 members, 7,881,459 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:10 PM

Thank You For Praying For Me – Buhari Writes The People Of Guinea - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thank You For Praying For Me – Buhari Writes The People Of Guinea (408 Views)

President Condé Of Guinea Lobbies Buhari For Tinubu In Daura Ahead Of 2023 / Buhari Writes British Parliamentary Group, Denies Persecution Of Christians / 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You For Praying For Me – Buhari Writes The People Of Guinea by randieboy: 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2017

President Muhammadu Buhari has written to thank the President of Guinea, Alpha Conde, for the nationwide prayers held last week by Guineans for his recovery and good health.

In a letter dated July 24, President Muhammadu Buhari signed by Femi Adesina, Special Adviser to the President (Media and Publicity), President Buhari wrote: “I thank you for your kind and thoughtful action in organizing nationwide prayers for my good health. It is a gesture that I will forever cherish and treasure. “Your Excellency will be pleased to hear that I am making good progress, and as soon as doctors

Read more: http://amore.ng/thank-you-for-praying-for-me-buhari-writes-the-people-of-guinea/
Re: Thank You For Praying For Me – Buhari Writes The People Of Guinea by NwaAmaikpe: 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
shocked
Re: Thank You For Praying For Me – Buhari Writes The People Of Guinea by Slai1: 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
Friction
Re: Thank You For Praying For Me – Buhari Writes The People Of Guinea by Beremx(f): 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
Please resign Sir and let the curse placed on you by angry Nigerians be revoked. angry angry

Wishing you speedy recovery.
Re: Thank You For Praying For Me – Buhari Writes The People Of Guinea by fumiswtpusy(f): 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
Buhari is in the same condition with tinubus teeth.
They call me the first neat,brave and truthful yoruba girl.
Re: Thank You For Praying For Me – Buhari Writes The People Of Guinea by PDJT: 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
Beremx:
Please resign Sir and let the curse placed on you by angry Nigerians be revoked. angry angry

Wishing you speedy recovery.

-Why? Is he not contracted till May 2019?
Re: Thank You For Praying For Me – Buhari Writes The People Of Guinea by overall90: 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
Did also write them in Hausa language
Re: Thank You For Praying For Me – Buhari Writes The People Of Guinea by pelumi111: 2:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hmmm make person sha no talk
Re: Thank You For Praying For Me – Buhari Writes The People Of Guinea by psucc(m): 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
Nigeria don suffer
Re: Thank You For Praying For Me – Buhari Writes The People Of Guinea by TITOBIGZ(m): 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
Chai, and i follow shout Sai Baba Ooooo. sadsad

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Refused Abia Commisioner And FG Minister Right Of Passage. / Fascinating Details In US’ 54-page Case Against Diezani Alison Madueke (photo) / Ex-minister Of Finance, Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Appointed As A Bank Diector In The U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.