Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,715 members, 7,918,204 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 04:21 AM

As And As: Best Way To Let Her Go - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / As And As: Best Way To Let Her Go (616 Views)

Bobbi Kristina’s Family Want To Let Her Die Tomorrow / The Best Way To Treat Hemorrhoids For Quick Relief / Best Way To Attack Common Cold, Flu, Cough And Cattarh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As And As: Best Way To Let Her Go by asoji23(m): 7:36pm On Feb 07, 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have this girl we have been dating for the past 18 months now,i knew her mother cos her father is late and the mother is aware of our relationship,but just recently i get to know that we are not compatible as our genotype is thesame (AS). But the fact remain that she said she wants to marry me which i let know that's not just possible.

I am 24 yrs old while she is just 21 yrs old, she let me know that her mom and dad are both of thesame wrong genotype that they scape through that she believes we will do thesame as well.

I just don't know the best way to get her out of my neck as her mother is on her support, fellow nairalanders can you just please help out as your advices are more important to me now.

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Had Any Luck Reducing Size Of Scars / The Unavoidable Trend / The Weather Station For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.