Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,730 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:51 AM

Now That The Anambra Elections Have Come And Gone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That The Anambra Elections Have Come And Gone (565 Views)

Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company / LIST Of Senators Whose Senatorial Elections Have Been Nullified / Princess Stella Oduah Won The Anambra North Senatorial Seat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now That The Anambra Elections Have Come And Gone by tundewoods(m): 8:58pm On Feb 07, 2010
Ok, Let me guess now that the Anambra elections have come and gone and the incumbent Gov. Peter Obi has been declared the winner. As usual some of the aggrieved losers will contest the results of the elections and go to the tribunals as usual.

If the reports of INEC shortcomings are anything to go by,then the other candidates may have point, or it should i say points. But considering the fact that Nigerian's are usually sore losers by default.I have this strong feeling and premonition that the case of some aggrieved candidates for going to the tibunal may just be a comical excuse.

If your guess is as good as mine,then a very good excuse or case to file at the Tribunal is the fact that a Federal High Court had even declared the Anambra election as illegal in the first place and that they couldn't hold due to the fact of insufficient Inec Commissioners.

But wait a minute,thats a fact.The election its self was illegal yet they went ahead to participate in it. Lets carefully wait to see the sore loser to use fact as his or her defence.
Re: Now That The Anambra Elections Have Come And Gone by nacom2(f): 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2010
May be Soludo will dump PDP and join APGA grin

(1) (Reply)

Obama’s Aide In Lagos To Discuss Yar’adua’s Absence, Terrorism / Useni Urges Yar’adua To Respect Constitution / Jonathan Goodluck As President Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.