Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,979 members, 7,973,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:24 PM

Man Threatened To Rape Girl,12,after She Told Mum About Horrific Messages(photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Threatened To Rape Girl,12,after She Told Mum About Horrific Messages(photo) (1003 Views)

Boys Gang Rape Girl To Death In Sapele Hotel, Corpse Discovered After 3 Days / Two Men Drug And Rape Girl In Lekki, Arrested By Lagos State Police / Madam Inserted Stick In My Private Part –girl, 12 (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Threatened To Rape Girl,12,after She Told Mum About Horrific Messages(photo) by stongman234: 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
An alleged paedophile sent a schoolgirl a video showing him performing a sex act – then threatened to rape her after she told her mum.
A series of screengrabs show the vile messages sent by the man, who is in his 30s, to the mother of the 12-year-old from Rochdale, Greater Manchester.

He had used an image of a young boy as his profile picture.
Prior to the exchange, the man had allegedly sent a clip to the child on Snapchat – which showed him playing with his genitals.
In one of the messages, the mother of the schoolgirl warns the man that his messages are ‘going to be passed on to police’

Source; metro

lalasticala, Mind44
http://www.splint.com.ng/2017/07/man-threatened-to-rape-girl-12-after.html

Re: Man Threatened To Rape Girl,12,after She Told Mum About Horrific Messages(photo) by webmans: 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
hmm
Re: Man Threatened To Rape Girl,12,after She Told Mum About Horrific Messages(photo) by yungbillionaire(m): 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
abeg make una no vex oooh...me I been don dey para say which kain man be dis until I see wetin im write...omo laff wan kill me here

it's a English... d woman self come help am correct him but head
but seriously, some people are harmful to our society ooh...dat dude should be arrested ASAP.
Re: Man Threatened To Rape Girl,12,after She Told Mum About Horrific Messages(photo) by 7footre(m): 4:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
what embarrassment of a man, its shameful enough that he picked on a minor... going off in a war of words with her mother also?

castrate the fool and let him rest rubbish
Re: Man Threatened To Rape Girl,12,after She Told Mum About Horrific Messages(photo) by stongman234: 6:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
Pedophiles are on the rise all over the world. it is a very painful situation

(1) (Reply)

A Poem On The Dangers Of Cultism By Tule Joseph Sunday / Students Of Iganmu High School And Jubilee Model School Clash / Whiteman Caught On Camera Spitting, Attacking A Black Woman And No One Stop Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.