Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,803 members, 7,918,606 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:29 PM

White Boy Feeling My Swag And Nigga Getting Paid.. Wow - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Boy Feeling My Swag And Nigga Getting Paid.. Wow (3869 Views)

Why Are Caribbean Women So Elegant, Have Swag And Beautiful / Dwarf Guy With Swag Rocks Tall, Beautiful Young Lady (Photos) / Check My Swag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Boy Feeling My Swag And Nigga Getting Paid.. Wow by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
That's not even a white dude

2 Likes

Re: White Boy Feeling My Swag And Nigga Getting Paid.. Wow by IamAirforce1: 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
StephDamielola:

As a failed and NEVER BLOWING Musician.... Lol
Lol

Shut up kid

Most artists did like 10 songs before they got the hit track that shot them to fame.

I and my hang are partners in progress.

OK do you know we are already making money?

It is too late to fail, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: White Boy Feeling My Swag And Nigga Getting Paid.. Wow by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy viewing thru
Re: White Boy Feeling My Swag And Nigga Getting Paid.. Wow by IamAirforce1: 7:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
julietkcee:
C as u be l¡ke rejected sacrifice in the m¡ddle

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don't have your time, smally

1 Like

Re: White Boy Feeling My Swag And Nigga Getting Paid.. Wow by anthony533(m): 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
I can see that so many nairalander don't like this guy.... Airforce waitin u do dem nah

1 Like

Re: White Boy Feeling My Swag And Nigga Getting Paid.. Wow by Amarabae(f): 7:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
Its okay.
Re: White Boy Feeling My Swag And Nigga Getting Paid.. Wow by IamAirforce1: 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
anthony533:
I can see that so many nairalander don't like this guy.... Airforce waitin u do dem nah
who dem like help?

Lmaoo cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: White Boy Feeling My Swag And Nigga Getting Paid.. Wow by Amarabae(f): 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
IamAirforce1:
who dem like help?

Lmaoo cheesy cheesy
but you are bigger than all this childish things.
Ika ri ala ife i mega.
Nwoke oma.
Re: White Boy Feeling My Swag And Nigga Getting Paid.. Wow by jaksmillioniar: 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
rosalieene:
hahahahahahah, this guy is really mentally deranged. cheesy

dear pls I ask y to follow me is dat too hard pls
Re: White Boy Feeling My Swag And Nigga Getting Paid.. Wow by jaksmillioniar: 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
IamAirforce1:
who dem like help?

Lmaoo cheesy cheesy
baby man u can neva get sence in life

1 Like

Re: White Boy Feeling My Swag And Nigga Getting Paid.. Wow by IamAirforce1: 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
Amarabae:
but you are bigger than all this childish things.
Ika ri ala ife i mega.
Nwoke oma.
I'm not Igbo please
Re: White Boy Feeling My Swag And Nigga Getting Paid.. Wow by Amarabae(f): 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
IamAirforce1:
I'm not Igbo please
hahahahahaha. Nka ato mu pieces.

Re: White Boy Feeling My Swag And Nigga Getting Paid.. Wow by NaoSlay: 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
StephDamielola:
undecided undecided undecided undecided

THESE ARE THE EFFECTS OF MALARIA....

Always FTC . ^^
Re: White Boy Feeling My Swag And Nigga Getting Paid.. Wow by IamAirforce1: 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
Amarabae:
hahahahahaha. Nka ato mu pieces.
Lol cheesy cheesy

No mind me cheesy
Re: White Boy Feeling My Swag And Nigga Getting Paid.. Wow by ikp120(m): 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
mhisterdreezy:

hanty check your email
Na guy be that o. I strongly believe that it's the same person behind Glorianinja (I don't think my spelling of the moniker is correct sha).

Steer clear o.

1 Like

Re: White Boy Feeling My Swag And Nigga Getting Paid.. Wow by adexdon(m): 9:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
salary earner

Re: White Boy Feeling My Swag And Nigga Getting Paid.. Wow by OkoYibo: 9:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
E no go better for the person wey hide this boy medicine.
Re: White Boy Feeling My Swag And Nigga Getting Paid.. Wow by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
Nigga, We know you work in a night club
Re: White Boy Feeling My Swag And Nigga Getting Paid.. Wow by mhisterdreezy(m): 6:20am On Jul 26, 2017
ikp120:
Na guy be that o. I strongly believe that it's the same person behind Glorianinja (I don't think my spelling of the moniker is correct sha).

Steer clear o.
nawa o so people they fak themselves
Re: White Boy Feeling My Swag And Nigga Getting Paid.. Wow by sauceEEP(m): 1:54pm On Jul 27, 2017
But this pic is way back, when you were screaming "join you guys soon" at the sight of any thread relating to music artist balling. I guess this is one of the reasons you deactivated your old moniker.
Re: White Boy Feeling My Swag And Nigga Getting Paid.. Wow by Stephentush: 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
Victornezzar:
Hmmmm Baba don sell em plasma tv 2 make money
you try, but make sure way next time you impress me the more
Re: White Boy Feeling My Swag And Nigga Getting Paid.. Wow by Victornezzar: 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2017
Stephentush:

you try, but make sure way next time you impress me the more
don't get u man
Re: White Boy Feeling My Swag And Nigga Getting Paid.. Wow by Sambusiness(m): 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
IamAirforce1:
All my life everyone has been jealous, they jealous my hustle and God's blessings over my life.

They spew so many thrash about me for cheap and worthless "Likes" so I took a quick run at their lives and I felt I was wasting my time because they're nothing.

Thank you God almighty for been there for little me and putting this big mouth haters under my cute feet.

Too much sauce
Hustle on point

You girls crushing on me, I'm so not into you because one of the rule of my hustle is "Make money and not friends".

Emi o ra ye fun oshi.

why you never snap normal pics without effects make we see how u be
Re: White Boy Feeling My Swag And Nigga Getting Paid.. Wow by Princeboca12(m): 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
IamAirforce1:
All my life everyone has been jealous, they jealous my hustle and God's blessings over my life.

They spew so many thrash about me for cheap and worthless "Likes" so I took a quick run at their lives and I felt I was wasting my time because they're nothing.

Thank you God almighty for been there for little me and putting this big mouth haters under my cute feet.

Too much sauce
Hustle on point

You girls crushing on me, I'm so not into you because one of the rule of my hustle is "Make money and not friends".

Emi o ra ye fun oshi.

Hahaahha.. Photo...
Re: White Boy Feeling My Swag And Nigga Getting Paid.. Wow by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
Guy I heard that you are selling fry yam please how did you get the money tell me before it is to late.
Re: White Boy Feeling My Swag And Nigga Getting Paid.. Wow by Stephentush: 11:27am On Aug 10, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Guy I heard that you are selling fry yam please how did you get the money tell me before it is to late.

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Signs He May Rape You When You Visit. / How To Chat With An Oyinbo Lady And Win Her Heart / The Most Handsome & Cute Guy In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.