Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:59 PM

Trained - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trained (270 Views)

Let Them Be Trained – Pastor Kumuyi / Why Apollo Astronauts Trained At A Nuclear Test Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trained by Seyibabalola(m): 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
TRAINED

The Spirit of God has made me(Job 33:4). I am trained to discover people by their words, not waiting till they act. I do not wait for their actions to know who they truly are and the integrity of their words. I know them by their words. When they say A, I know they are B. How?, because I am trained. I am full of the Holy Ghost. I am trained like Apostle Peter who did not need any investigation to know if Ananias was saying the truth. He did not need any wait to test the integrity of Ananias. Ananias was judged by his words.
I am trained like Jesus who did not need to wait for the action of Peter to see if truly Peter would deny him. Right on the spot Peter was speaking, Jesus knew he was going to deny him. Instantly he was condemned, his disloyalty uncovered.
I won't be a victim like Eve who got herself into trouble by experimenting the words of the serpent if they are true or not. Eve could have condemned the serpent by his words. Ohh! It can be too late if you have to wait for people's actions before you know their real identity, their intents, their integrity, their disloyalty and if what they are saying is true or false. You could get some scars, waiting for their actions. You need to be trained to define people by their words and take instant safety decisions for your life and future. Jesus said to the Pharisees, "....by your words you shall be justified, and by your words you shall be condemned"-(Mathew 12:37). This shows a responsibility on our part also to be able to either justify or condemn people by their words, not waiting till they act before you know their true colour. You can discover someone in the Spirit right on the spot he or she is talking. Waiting for action time to prove their words might be too costly for you. You might not have the grace to bounce back or heal the wounds inflicted on you by that person. Many got themselves into troubles by giving certain people the chance to experiment their words, then moving into the relationship, marriage, or business partnership. And today, they are still living with the unbearable scars on their lives. Don't wait for the devil to act before you know if what he told you is true. Don't wait for people to act their words before you know their true identity. Be trained. Be full of the Holy Ghost. "By their fruits we shall know them". "fruits" is a conglomerate of words and actions.

- Michael Olugbenga Babalola

(1) (Reply)

It Is Written / Stand With God And Not The Majority. Regardless... / Lets Examine Jesus' Miracles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.