Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,948 members, 7,922,339 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 03:18 AM

When I’m Away,my Wife Turns To Sex Machine Estranged Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When I’m Away,my Wife Turns To Sex Machine Estranged Husband (852 Views)

My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) / Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos / Lady Calls Out The New Young Wife Of Her Estranged Husband (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When I’m Away,my Wife Turns To Sex Machine Estranged Husband by swiz123(m): 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
An Ibadan - based businessman , Mr Kabir Bakare , on Tuesday asked a Mapo Customary Court in Ibadan to dissolve the four- year marriage between him and his wife , Funmilola, over alleged prostitution .
Kabir , who lives with his wife at Idiayunre area of Ibadan , told the court that Funmilola was making their marriage unworkable due to her infidelity .
“ I got to know that anytime that I am away on my business activities, Funmilola, on her escapades , turns to a sex machine for all sorts of men .
“ In fact , my lord , she got pregnant along the line of which I know I was not responsible for .
“ I asked her , but Funmilola denied being pregnant and I later found out that she carried out an abortion .
“ Well , I still allowed her , hoping that she will change .
“ Later , my relatives and I caught Funmilola red handed in a nearby hotel in the company of her secret lover, doing what she knows how to do best .
“ The most painful thing to me is that the man I caught her with is a riff - raff in the neighbourhood . ”
Bakare said that her parents wanted the matter resolved but “ I am through with her ; I cannot continue to cope with her waywardness.
“ Before the matter got to this level , I reported to her parents , but they did nothing about it. ”
He further said that his estranged wife had abandoned their one - year -old child for him .
However , the respondent was absent in court when she was called .
The President of the court , Mr Ademola Odunade , adjourned the case till Aug . 4 for the continuation of hearing.
punchng.com/when-im-away-my-wife-turns-to-sex-machine-for-men-estranged-husband/
Re: When I’m Away,my Wife Turns To Sex Machine Estranged Husband by Dereformer(m): 9:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
Nothing pains like catching you wife with a riff- raff.
Re: When I’m Away,my Wife Turns To Sex Machine Estranged Husband by dami2boi(m): 11:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
I thank God for your Mature and Calm way of Handling this issue

(1) (Reply)

Fruitful The Movie / The Things That Unites Us / Pained Mother Wishes Her Kidnapped Daughter Didn’t Return!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.