Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,367 members, 7,888,197 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:24 PM

Pregnant Oge Aneke Cradles Her Bare Bump In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Oge Aneke Cradles Her Bare Bump In New Photos (49858 Views)

Oge Aneke Celebrates Her Daughter, Portia Zinny's 3rd Birthday / Oge Aneke Celebrates Her Birthday Today, Shares Sultry Photos / Laura Ikeji Displays Bare Bump In Cute New Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Oge Aneke Cradles Her Bare Bump In New Photos by NEHLIVE: 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
The beautiful actress who has been on a low key career-wise since getting married and pregnant is all shades of classy and clean in this lovely maternity photoshoot. In a recent interview, Oge explained that she would resume acting not long after she puts to bed soon. Here is wishing her a safe delivery...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/07/nollywood-actress-oge-aneke-in-amazing.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Oge Aneke Cradles Her Bare Bump In New Photos by NEHLIVE: 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Oge Aneke Cradles Her Bare Bump In New Photos by Niyeal(m): 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
not bad

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Oge Aneke Cradles Her Bare Bump In New Photos by maryjan8(f): 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Oge Aneke Cradles Her Bare Bump In New Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 7:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
At least she no naked

11 Likes

Re: Pregnant Oge Aneke Cradles Her Bare Bump In New Photos by Caustics: 10:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
sad people are no longer afraid of spiritual attacks. if she give birth to the ballon she is holding she will start crying foul.

48 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pregnant Oge Aneke Cradles Her Bare Bump In New Photos by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
The lady in red. I love that.

For your business ideas, adventure and fun, visit www.entmirror.com
Re: Pregnant Oge Aneke Cradles Her Bare Bump In New Photos by NaoSlay: 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
Brb , let me Fry garri.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Oge Aneke Cradles Her Bare Bump In New Photos by realestniggah: 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hit the LIKE button if you dont give a fúçk

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Oge Aneke Cradles Her Bare Bump In New Photos by auntysimbiat(f): 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
nice
Re: Pregnant Oge Aneke Cradles Her Bare Bump In New Photos by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
Wow.... i love pregnant women they look sexy.
God pls save me from the temptation of bleeping another man's wife oooo... thank u God.

But wneva my wife gets pregnant i will be fucking her anuxxx and leave the poosy
Thanks to the ladies for having ass

tongue

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnant Oge Aneke Cradles Her Bare Bump In New Photos by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
Never seen her before... God is Great though

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Oge Aneke Cradles Her Bare Bump In New Photos by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
omo see stomachgrin cheesy
Re: Pregnant Oge Aneke Cradles Her Bare Bump In New Photos by SeniorZato(m): 10:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
Am expecting a baby soon. Your prayers needed .

23 Likes

Re: Pregnant Oge Aneke Cradles Her Bare Bump In New Photos by uncleabbey(m): 10:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hope your village people aren't on Social Media sha

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Oge Aneke Cradles Her Bare Bump In New Photos by BBraid(m): 10:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
Whoever took the photograph is creative... Aerial view toh bad

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Oge Aneke Cradles Her Bare Bump In New Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 10:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
shocked

Gosh.

This girl is too ugly to be a mom.
Her baby will always be crying whenever it looks at her face.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Oge Aneke Cradles Her Bare Bump In New Photos by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
Nma27:
Never seen her before... God is Great though

ChidiNma i love ur anuxxx tongue
Re: Pregnant Oge Aneke Cradles Her Bare Bump In New Photos by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
Someone should kindly teach me how to get a woman pregnant. I wan give our house girl belle.

Ok, photographers inna da building only. Don't dare open this link if you are not a photographer

http://www.fototech.com.ng/popular-camera-brands-used-by-various-photographers-in-nigeria/
Re: Pregnant Oge Aneke Cradles Her Bare Bump In New Photos by Atiku2019: 10:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Let's all wait for Mr NwaAmaikpe's reaction cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Oge Aneke Cradles Her Bare Bump In New Photos by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
Assman:

ChidiNma i love ur anuxxx tongue
I won't arrest you, an uppercut to your jaw knocking out a tooth would do you good.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Oge Aneke Cradles Her Bare Bump In New Photos by okels1: 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
kongrats to her
Re: Pregnant Oge Aneke Cradles Her Bare Bump In New Photos by Mrjo(m): 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
Nma27:
I won't arrest you, an uppercut to your jaw knocking out a tooth would do you good.
as if he is reffering to you, dont u knw he is reffering to his mum?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Oge Aneke Cradles Her Bare Bump In New Photos by blessedweapon(m): 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
Assman:

Pls baby boo.. let me eat ur axxhole.
Name ur price.. in very very serious

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Oge Aneke Cradles Her Bare Bump In New Photos by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
Mrjo:
as if he is reffering to you, dont u knw he is reffering to his mum?
Naaaa, no need to mention the innocent woman.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Oge Aneke Cradles Her Bare Bump In New Photos by figure007(m): 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
Am sorry to say this.. .why are some people so stupid to shoe their bump to the whole world? We call it modernisation right? Hell no! Somethings are suppose to be done with brain... Some things happen spiritually **atheist don't quote me* I pity most of this so called celeb saa. .. There are some celeb you will never see bring family matters or bump online. I hope the so called modernisation won't turn us into something else.. I pity all those unborn children in the womb.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Oge Aneke Cradles Her Bare Bump In New Photos by figure007(m): 10:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
Caustics:
sad people are no longer afraid of spiritual attacks. if she give birth to the ballon she is holding she will start crying foul.
dont mind the idiots ..all in the name of social life!! I pity them...cone online to show the whole world things to be cared for in prayer. I pray God help this Generation

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Oge Aneke Cradles Her Bare Bump In New Photos by myrygurl: 10:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Gosh.
This girl is too ugly to be a mom. Her baby will always be crying whenever it looks at her face.

Nawa for you oo..U sha like people quoting you..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair / Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape / Gbemi Reacts To Mompha Arrest Over Internet Fraud And Money Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.