Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,836 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:50 AM

”I Do Not Date More Than Six Months” – Huddah Monroe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”I Do Not Date More Than Six Months” – Huddah Monroe (707 Views)

Huddah Monroe Rubbishes 2020 Forbes 30 Under 30 List / Huddah Monroe Suffers Complication After Boobs Enlargement Surgery (Pics) / Huddah Monroe Brags About Sleeping With Wizkid [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

”I Do Not Date More Than Six Months” – Huddah Monroe by IamDaniella: 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
”I Do Not Date More Than Six Months” – Huddah Monroe

Popular Kenyan Socialite, Huddah Monroe has just revealed that she doesn’t date for more than six months old.

In her page, the former BBA star wondered how couples could have been in contact for more than six months – a prison she could never submit to.

“How do you stay with someone for so long? I need lessons,” she began, adding, “I’m a man in a certain way.” A star gal does not catch feelings. Catch your feelings at your own risk. “

She continued: “If you are the one, God will show me or show you. I lack patience, for sure and I am easily bored.”

Only a few weeks ago, the Kenyan socialite revealed that it regretted some of its relations.

“Sometimes I’d like to be able to unfvck some of the people I’ve fvcked in before.” I’m already angry with myself for even letting my [pvzzy] out of the bag,” she said.

Now she is thinking about the idea of ​​long-term relationships. “I have a list of ‘men to do list’. I have scored a few. Shortly before I take this life seriously,” she added.

See more sexy photos at ➡ http://www.linjust.com/i-do-not-date-more-than-six-months-huddah-monroe.html

Re: ”I Do Not Date More Than Six Months” – Huddah Monroe by Marleek(m): 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
Lol
Re: ”I Do Not Date More Than Six Months” – Huddah Monroe by SELFmade7(m): 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
Cool
Re: ”I Do Not Date More Than Six Months” – Huddah Monroe by 0b10010011: 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
She is not even Porsche

Correct and confirmed Olosho no dey date pass 12hours!

Once you cum, dating is over, except you want to renew.
Re: ”I Do Not Date More Than Six Months” – Huddah Monroe by vizkiz: 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
Perfect body. You hardly see Nigerian women looking like this you know

1 Like

Re: ”I Do Not Date More Than Six Months” – Huddah Monroe by decatalyst(m): 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
Can we please clap for Her Royal HOeness (HRH) Monroe.

What a record from a dumb slayqueen

Her neck be like mirinda bottle undecided

1 Like

Re: ”I Do Not Date More Than Six Months” – Huddah Monroe by 48noble(m): 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
nwaamaikpe wouldn't want to 4k u more than once...even if its just d tip...just then he will rest ur dripping puzy to factory settings...

u got fame now u want to unfck ur fks...don't worry somebody will reset u at 45
Re: ”I Do Not Date More Than Six Months” – Huddah Monroe by hisroyalrealnes(m): 6:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
She is hot!!!...I can 'wipe' her even with HIV boldly written on her fore head.....after all something must kill a man....
Re: ”I Do Not Date More Than Six Months” – Huddah Monroe by LordCrimson(m): 7:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
I think she's related to the ass whose jawbone Samson used in killing the Philistines undecided

(1) (Reply)

Tekno Shows Off His New Hairstyle As He Freestyle And Have Fun In The Studio / Just For Ladies : Will You Like To Have This # Eyebrows Braids / Is Beef Going On Between M I And Vector? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.