Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,486 members, 7,944,411 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 03:53 PM

Watson - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Watson (245 Views)

Emma Watson Nowling Took A Quick Break From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watson by mrmoseseskor(m): 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
Watson A.K.A the young maker has finally showcase him self to world as a young talented Artist in Nigeria please all fans off this Young Artist or in fans should surport this guy and love his song he his from IMO state off owerri L.G.A is he has done alort off hit in the days such As Face Ur Case,Grass to Grace,Ayebeloke ,iyeoma,my logo,,is I Amara,and finally drop this another hit titled Halleluya and more artist featured him in Nigeria such as black IQ terry that rapman and Walter LUVE pls if you know you are here to airport this boy in his musicle carrier simply add him on WhatsApp on 09071986784 you can also add him on Facebook Watson iheanacho pls note any artist can also do a collaboration with him get him featured in ur song and get you're best song out Watson A.K.A the young born to play artist and song writer just send a message to him on WhatsApp on call him on 09059853366 fore booking note I is fore free just want help the up rising stars this is his promosite site www.world men play na IJA.com.fore anyone that do a featuring with him and can also promote he /her song on that thanks love you all

(1) (Reply)

I Often Forget / Music - B-red Ft. Tiwa Savage - Connect / ​VIDEO: Emekoviic - Jeje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.