Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,502 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:30 PM

Mini Evangelism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mini Evangelism (435 Views)

Have You Heard Of Wedding Evangelism / Soul Winning/evangelism – An Instrument For Church Growth / The Church And Evangelism Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mini Evangelism by GodsMopol: 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
Share a not more than 10 line message(Rev) to the world about Christianity

Pass a paraphrased message of nothing less than 10 lines about what they should know about Christianity, you eagerly want the world to know. Any topic is allowed and if possible, scriptural reference where necessary.
Thanks

Note: threads like this might hit FP someday. At least you would love something reasonable on the first page of comment.

Start
Re: Mini Evangelism by GodsMopol: 9:48am On Jul 26, 2017
ROM 3:3-4, 3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect? 4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

There's d believe of man and there is the FAITH OF GOD. God is forever truth with his word and his NATURE He Himself cannot deny. These scripture talks more of the NATURE OF THE FATHER than on faith of God and Believe of me
Re: Mini Evangelism by GodsMopol: 12:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
I don't have problems with folks sharing revs. But
when your rev is negated by another portion of the
Bible, then its a Rev you should pull away from.

I think when we overbeat a verse of the Bible,
without considering what other verses has to say
about that same subject. We end up firstly, breaking
scriptures. Not only that, committing countless
errorses.

Re: Mini Evangelism by GodsMopol: 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
As regards eternal salvation.

Re: Mini Evangelism by GodsMopol: 12:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
About heaven

Re: Mini Evangelism by GodsMopol: 5:51am On Jul 27, 2017
About Evangelism

Romans 10:1 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.

Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. 10:14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? 10:15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
Re: Mini Evangelism by GodsMopol: 5:54am On Jul 27, 2017
About Holiness

God is a lion in the field of Holiness. He doesn't want anything lesser than the standard He put in place.
Re: Mini Evangelism by GodsMopol: 6:03am On Jul 27, 2017
About Your Authority over the devil

You need to understand that Jesus who is sitted in Heaven has defeated the devil.

Hebrews 2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; 2:15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

and Jesus has given every born again Christian the power to trample upon snakes and scorpion. The devil has no respect for your salvation. Paul said, work out.your salvation with fear and trembling. Speak to the devil, whatever he throws at you, give him double. I would write something later. Probably, on the fact that
we can be born again.
Re: Mini Evangelism by GodsMopol: 6:09am On Jul 27, 2017
Was Jesus always tempted as we are tempted today

Hebrews 2:18 For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted.

4:15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
Re: Mini Evangelism by GodsMopol: 6:30am On Jul 27, 2017
Okay, you say, we have authority, can you prove it cause I'm always feeling sorry when I go back to church on Sunday, asking God for peace (forgiveness)

Matthew 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

4:7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

4:10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Notice the bolded. So you need something that is written that addresses that situation. If you look intensely. You would notice all the "it is written" Jesus said, were somehow related to the temptation he was facing. It won't work when you are using the "it is written" meant for healing for prosperity.

By the way, the reader doesn't reap the.harvest. The doer
Re: Mini Evangelism by GodsMopol: 6:34am On Jul 27, 2017
Who am I in Christ, what is my hope in Christ
Re: Mini Evangelism by GodsMopol: 6:46am On Jul 27, 2017
Thanks for the likes anyway

Re: Mini Evangelism by GodsMopol: 7:16am On Jul 27, 2017
About Demons and Angels
Demons are fallen angels, while.
Re: Mini Evangelism by GodsMopol: 7:37am On Jul 27, 2017
About redemption

Redemption is Jesus. Redemption is all Jesus came to do, so we would be like Adam in the Garden. Redemption is God giving us what Adam lost in the garden. Redemption is like saying Igbo's want Biafra, and Igbos are fighting for it. No one but an Igbo can fight for Biafra best than the Igbo. I don't support them anyway. Back to the drawing table, Jesus was made man, took upon Himself flesh. Became Nnamdi Kalu by reason of birth, but with the engine of Biafra on the inside.

Analysis. Jesus became man, with an engine of God on the inside. That was why Jesus would be given double honour. Akobi Olorun(Son of God) and Kinihun ieya Judah(Human being) in other word, Son of man. So, Jesus needed an Igbo body to fight for Biafra on behalf of Igbos (Man Kind) Thread closed as I await FP
Re: Mini Evangelism by GodsMopol: 1:53am On Nov 12, 2017
Re: Mini Evangelism by Katier00(f): 2:28am On Nov 12, 2017
with God, all things are possible

(1) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses 2017 Regional Convention "Dont Give Up" Talk Outlines / Nathaniel Bassey, Frank Edwards Headlines AFRIMMA 2017 Awards & Musicfestival / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(sun. 27/08/2017) Don’t Resist; Run!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.