Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,203 members, 7,903,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 03:28 AM

Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched (514 Views)

Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched / Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by celebtalk: 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
CHANGE UR GHOST MMM GUIDER NOW

If u are an MMM participant and u are totally fed up with ur current Guider, plz feel free to join my team.

Some Guiders, especially the 1k+ Guiders have suddenly become too big to attend to the needs of their downlines. They don't pick calls, they don't reply messages, etc.

When these downlines can't get any response from these Guiders, they run to Nairaland for help, and b4 u know it Nairaland has poisoned their minds against mmm.

Me na just 10+ Guider I be, so I get plenty time for my downlines.

NOTE: Don't switch over to my side if ur Guider is the hardworking type. Because if same thing is done to me, e go pain me well well.... grin grin grin grin

When u login, click on My Page (twice), then look for Guider by ur right hand side of the page and click on it.

Now put the email below as ur new Guider:

Lolaayinde@ gmail.com (remove the space)
Whatsapp 08132755739

THIS ONE NO BE JOKE O

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by wahles(m): 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
celebtalk:
CHANGE UR GHOST MMM GUIDER NOW

If u are an MMM participant and u are totally fed up with ur current Guider, plz feel free to join my team.

Some Guiders, especially the 1k+ Guiders have suddenly become too big to attend to the needs of their downlines. They don't pick calls, they don't reply messages, etc.

When these downlines can't get any response from these Guiders, they run to Nairaland for help, and b4 u know it Nairaland has poisoned their minds against mmm.

Me na just 10+ Guider I be, so I get plenty time for my downlines.

NOTE: Don't switch over to my side if ur Guider is the hardworking type. Because if same thing is done to me, e go pain me well well.... grin grin grin grin

When u login, click on My Page (twice), then look for Guider by ur right hand side of the page and click on it.

Now put the email below as ur new Guider:

Lolaayinde@ gmail.com (remove the space)
Whatsapp 08132755739

THIS ONE NO BE JOKE O
abeg 2 accounts 90k+ nd 30k+ wit 2016 mavro for sale of if u need just quote me

(1) (Reply)

They Pay In Bitcoin, Paypal, Western Union, Even To A Bank Account Directly / Fellow Nairalander Help A Brother Get A Job / Forex And Binary Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.